Three

Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That evening.

The school has ended at 3 p.m. Sunggyu ran as fast as he could to the nearest bookstore. He purposely finding a part-time job that is much closer to his school rather than his house as he needs to be there as soon as he can. Doojoon is trying to catch up with Sunggyu, but was held back by Junhyung.

"Come with me for a second?" he asked. Doojoon hesitate but later on follows Junhyung footsteps.

"I know that look." he said, starting the conversation. "You've fallen in love with him, right?" Doojoon was shocked by the bait thrown by Junhyung. It hits him that Junhyung also is in love with Sunggyu.

"I know, that you know I'm in love with him, yeah I admit it. But, Sunggyu is my best friend. I love him, but I love our friendship more than anything in the world. Couples could break up, but friends, stays forever. I really hoped that, before you do anything foolish, such as love confession to Sunggyu, please ask him first." Doojoon is in shock state. Before he reply to Junhyung,

"Sunggyu has been heart-broken before," 'How did he know that?' Doojoon was contemplating on asking question to Junhyung, but everytime he wanted to ask, Junhyung interrupted him.

"I met Sunggyu in the hospital. After his parents and he was involved in an accident. After the accident, Sunggyu lost his memory. He almost lost his cognitive ability, but luckily he didn't," Doojoon hold his hand up, asking Junhyung to stop for a while.

"I thought you've known him before the accident, since you know he was heart-broken." Junhyung shooks his head. He walks to the gate, while Doojoon follows behind.

"My father told me, sometimes Sunggyu would cry in his sleep. Calling names besides his parents." Doojoon raise his head, looking to his side. "My father is his doctor. But he cannot disclose any further, as it was the secret between physician and patient. That's how I knew he had been a broken child once."

The walk has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter