One

Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 2010.

"Crap, I'm late." Sunggyu run as fast as he could before the school gate closes. He managed to make it in time without being caught by the guards as he ran as fast as he could. As he was running, he felt like his leg are giving up and he started to slow down as he is close to his class. 

As he want to enter the classroom through the backdoor, he saw his homeroom teacher walking towards his classroom. He opened the door and settle down at his desk. 

"Why are you late?" ask Junhyung,his friend since- I don't know forever. They also lost the count of how many years they have been best friend. 

"My alarm doesn't ring this morning." he was startled by the door opened by their homeroom teacher. 

"Class, today we have a new friend. Come on in," said Jung teacher. The said boy walk into the class. Sunggyu can see the nervousness radiated by the boy who stands in front of the class. Well, who wouldn't be nervous when people are staring at you like they wanted to eat you alive. "Introduce yourself." 

"Hi, I'm Doojoon. Yoon Doojoon. Nice meeting you. Please take care of me." the whole class started cheering for him. Sunggyu doesn't know why the rest of the class are doing the cheering part. "Okay," Jung teacher interrupted them, not wanting the introductory session to be dragged, "Doojoon, you may be seated." 

Doojoon was hesitated at first, looking around finding an empty seat, "Sunggyu-ya, is there anyone sitting behind you?" asked the teacher. Sunggyu shook his head and the teacher asked Doojon to sit behind Sunggyu.

"Okay guys, do you remember the assignment that I promise to give to you today?" the whole class whined at the mere mention of "assignment".

"Ssaem, it's early semester." a boy named Raewon whined and so the rest of the class.

"Well, that's the reason why I'm giving it this early. I don't want to bother you in the end of this semester. You'll be having final exam by then." he said.

"But,still-"

"Look guys, it's not a written assignment. I want you to shoot a video by talking about anything, but in English. It can be about your personal interest, your hobby, dream, or even love confession maybe?" the whole class laughing. "The point is, this assignment will help you with your speaking skill. It will even help you to get a better job or higher position if you are well-spoken in English."

"For this assignment, choose 4 or 3 people including yourself and form a group. Pick your title, it doesn't matter if you have different or the same title. Remember, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter