IF YOU

No Words Can Tell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shutting her eyes in anguish, Taeyeon is expecting the worst.  Her sajangnim asked her manager for a meeting this afternoon at SM but the details about the meeting, she doesn't have any idea. On impulse she is thinking that it is maybe because of the ongoing rumors between her and the infamous GDragon. How in the world can she explain the coincidences that happened in 2015 MAMA, GDA and GAON? But since it's only coincidence, she told to herself that there's nothing to explain, nothing to worry about. The fans are just being too exaggerated and in addition to that, more and more netizens are accepting it positively. Majority of her relationships before resulted in negative comments by the fans but now surprisingly the fans seems nonchalant about it. Just last week, out of curiosity, she tried searching her name and that man´s name in Instagram and found too many photos about them. Months ago, her agency told the media that it was just a fictional and not worthy to mention.

"You doesn't look ok, Boo..."

Tiffany is currently busy making her version of a Greek Salad when she saw Taeyeon being listless on the couch. The pink monster is having the time of her life having a phone conversation with her mysterious 'friend'. That weird pink monster and her happy-go-lucky attitude. Taeyeon and the rest of the members are being very suspicious regarding Tiffany's new found friend. She's being discreet and protective about this friend of her. Very unusual and "un-Tiffany" (if there is a word like that).  While on the phone, she speaks like a teenage girl talking to her crush. Taeyeon can barely hear her voice but the happiness in her bestfriend's face is prevalent. Occasionally a soft almost inaudible laugh accompanied by the words ¨oppa, you are so funny¨ makes Taeyeon curious to the core. Why is the pink monster behaving like this? Even after they ended their phone conversation, her smile didn't falter. She looks like a lovesick puppy.

"That precious friend of yours, is he a criminal?"

"Yah! Watch your words Boo."

"Maybe he is under age that´s why you are hiding him? A maknae indeed!"

"Don't think too much. In time, I'll introduce him. And he is an ¨oppa¨ for your information."

"Something's fishy... Before you are very vocal regarding your admirers and boyfriend. But now..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter