Final

Reassuring You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri frowned, seeing her girlfriend being fondled by someone else that wasn't her. She knew it was wrong to get jealous over this person but she couldn't help it. “Lee Sunkyu! Yah, what are you doing?” Sunny quickly rushed out of the kitchen when she heard Yuri yell for her from the living room. “What is it, Yuri?” She cocked an eyebrow when Yuri only pouted at her before crossing her arms over her chest. “Why are you being such a baby again?” Sunny groaned and smacked Yuri's head.

“OW!” Yuri yelped and rubbed her head sulkily, she should have just told Sunny why she was yelling in the first place. Sunny smiled in satisfaction when Yuri sighed, usually a sign that she would tell her soon. “So... what is it?” Yuri huffed and pointed her finger to the flat-screen TV. Sunny burst into a fit of giggles when she saw herself holding onto a baby, the baby's face pressed against her chest.

The tanned girl's eyes widened as she heard Sunny laughing. “You're laughing?!” Though she almost regretted her words when Sunny turned towards her with a familiar gaze; a gaze that made her tremble all over. “U..Uh.. Continue laughing! I'm gonna shower!”

Before Yuri could even make a beeline for the bathroom, Sunny caught her by the shorts and pushed her onto the couch. “Why are you in such a rush now, Yul?” Sunny purred, slowly climbing onto Yuri's lap. Yuri was speechless at this turn of events, her heart pounding in her ears, as Sunny was comfortably perched on top of her thighs. “Cause... I stink right now?” Yuri mumbled, keeping her gaze on the ceiling instead of her girlfriend.

A sweet voice echoed through the living room and Yuri couldn't help but to look at her beautiful girlfriend who was laughing so heartily. Sunny bit her lip to hide her smirk when she could feel Yuri's eyes on her, “because you're so cute when you try to run from me.” Yuri blushed furiously at Sunny's bold words, still unable to get used to the bolder side of her personality which rarely came out unless provoked.

“Honestly,” Sunny paused and brought her hands up to Yuri's face, “there's really no need to get jealous of anyone... I'm yours, remember?” Yuri frowned at the statement and she held Sunny's waist, trying to get the shorter girl off her lap. Sunny crossed her arms, refusing to move when Yuri pushed her gently. “Move, Sunkyu.”

Sunny was more than appalled at Yuri's behaviour but she knew that it simply because of her insecurities. She could remember how Yuri broke down when she was hospitalized during their Japan tour all those years ago. When she came out on stage just before 'It's Fantastic!', Yuri was the first to hug her and she had burst into tears the moment they embraced each other.

That was probably the first time Sunny actually felt Yuri's heart racing since their bodies were so close together.

 

Flashback.

All the girls were in frenzy, Sunny had assured them before the concert that she would pull out the moment she felt unwell but she ended up fainting in front of their very eyes. Yoona took off her in-ear monitors and rubbed her temples, she couldn't even stop her headache from becoming worse. Taeyeon was outside the room with her phone, she had just ended the call with Lee Sooman to inform him about Sunny's situation. Tiffany was close to tears as she prayed alongside Sooyoung who was already a mess. Jessica sat on the sofa, biting her lips as Hyoyeon and Seohyun headed to the bathroom for a while.

Yuri was totally restless and afraid that something might have been wrong with Sunny from the start. She didn't believe their manager's bull about Sunny being slightly weaker than the other members though it might have been the actual reason. She couldn't understand why but she only behaved this defiantly when it came to their irritating but energetic bunny. It was a feeling she initially felt weirded out by but as time passed, she grew to love the feeling; it made her feel so alive.

Their stylist sighed, “Yuri… Please sit down, you've been walking since we were here. You need to rest your legs.” Yuri shook her head, “I can't, Unnie. She's always been strong and so... lively. She would never faint during a concert.”

That was a fact neither could deny.

If Tiffany was not around then Sunny would be the one to remind them to take the necessary precautions before a tour, which meant that vitamins were to be taken every night and a bottle of water by their bedsides after each concert. Now that Sunny herself had fallen ill and even had to be hospitalized, everyone was at a loss. It might mean that she was really weak or that there was something seriously wrong with her health.

Tiffany knew that if Yuri didn't listen then her legs might give way during the concert and they didn't need another member fainting out of exhaustion. She stood and held onto Yuri's hand, “Yul, please. Sunkyu wouldn't like it if you disobey Unnie or anyone else...” Yuri relented at Tiffany's plea; she didn't want to make it harder for everyone else. “Fine... Unnie, promise me you'll tell me if she's not okay.” The stylist nodded and held Yuri's hand, giving it a squeeze. 

That being said, Yuri had no choice but to act as if there was nothing in the world bothering her. 

Time passed unexpectedly quickly as the last song soon approached and the members wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter