Accidental

Tension//Jikook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey there, awesome reader! Crystallurvesft here. This is my first try writing about real people so I'd greatly apperciate it if you guys do a review or comment go suggest ways for me to improve. I know its not often an author says that he/she welcomes constructive criticism, but i find that I will be able to better improve if you guys do so, so do me a favour and leave something behind!! Also, since you probably haven't read any of my fics yet, let me tell you about my style. I usually do different povs, but for this one I feel it is easier for you guys to read if I do it in third person. Before I start on the story, I'll always recommend a song and quote for you guys to enjoy. Since all of you are kpop fans, I won't be recommending kpop songs. So yeah.

ONCE AGAIN, THIS FIC WILL ONLY BE WRITTEN IN THIRD PERSON!!

Deep Sea Girl
By: Hatsune Miku

I.

"Why is Tae taking so long....." Jungkook sighed. He was currently crouching in the closet of Jimin and J-Hope's room. He and Taehyung were playing hide and seek on the band's day off. It had been about ten minutes and the band's very own alien still hadn't found him.

Tired of waiting for Taehyung, he started to get up from his spot. Just as he stood up, Yoongi entered the room, a distressed Jimin tailing closely behind. He was going to greet them when Jimin spoke up.

"Please, Yoongi? I need this, I need you..." he trailed off.

"No! We can't do this anymore, can't keep this up anymore, can't do this anymore. I love someone, and it is not you. I don't want to do this behind his back!" Yoongi almost shouted. "I don't want to betray my own love, and I'm pretty sure you don't too, so man up and tell him!"

"No." Was all Jungkook could hear. The rest of it was a low mumble, and despite his straining his ears to catch that part, it remained

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter