Hoseok's fansign

Hoseok X Reader

(Your name)’s POV

I am so excited! I can’t believe that I will be meeting my favourite idol, and long-time crush, J-hope himself! My hands are shaking from my excitement, which makes me feel feint but I really want to see him, so this determination gives me hope to make the first few steps into the hall where the fan sign is held. The hall was empty of everything, except for a raised platform at the far end, which held a long table. The contents of the table were sheets of paper and drinks for the members.

Seeing BTS has been my dream for a few years now, and finally achieving it was the best feeling in the whole world. I joined the line that led up to the table, shaking in anticipation.

“Hello. What’s your name? Are you here to see your favourite member too?”

A short girl, shorter than me, turned round and asked me the question. She had large doe eyes that shone from kindness, making them crinkle slightly at the sides.

“Hey, I’m (Your name). Yes, I am here to see Hoseok, J-Hope. I am really excited!”

I replied back, albeit slightly awkwardly since I don’t like talking to new people, even if she seems very kind. A sudden roar that deafened me slightly broke off our conversation. I turned round to see what the screaming was about, to see the members of BTS go to the front of the hall, making me shout out along with the crowd.

I see Suga, Jimin, Namjoon, Jungkook, V, Jin and J-Hope in their full glory. It is definitely better than seeing them on the screen of my TV at midnight, while I am sitting alone on my couch, trying not to wake up my family as I fangirl. Seeing the members up close and at such a close proximity made me want to start fangirling again, but I know that won’t be received well by anybody so I try and calm myself down by taking deep breaths.

The members sit down without any major events, and the first people start to go up onto the podium to receive their signings. The line moves very slowly, which gives me plenty of time to observe my crush, Hoseok. His face looks especially good in person, even better than on the screen of my television, I think to myself.

He has on a very minimum amount of makeup, which is only enough to enhance his already beautiful physical features. The eyeliner makes his eyes seem to pop, making it stand out. The slight foundation that is on his skin enhances his already smooth complexion, to make him seem almost angelic.

I stare down at my hands, as I feel a heavy blush appear on my face. My hands hold their latest album, in the mood for love, which I want to be signed. Looking back up again, I see Hoseok smiling his eye-smile at the girl standing before him, which makes me smile. I practically beam to myself, probably looking like a complete psychopath to others, but his smile just makes me so happy that I can’t contain myself! I continue to smile my brightest smile while looking at the table, only to notice that J-Hope himself was smiling back at me with a smile just as bright as mine, which makes me blush and look away in embarrassment. Out of the sea of all the other girls, why would he look at me, out of all the people? I look back up to see him talk to another girl that only just got in front of him, but no before giving me a goofy wink.

 

After about an hour, the line moved very slowly, I came to the front. I only came to greet Hoseok, and since I didn’t speak Korean except for a few greetings I learned, so my greetings with the other members were limited to smiles and them speaking to me. They did have a small translator, but they didn’t want to use it. He, Hoseok was the last one at the end of the table, so when I got to Suga, who was my second favourite and just before J-Hope on the table, my anticipation increased along with my happiness.

My conversations with the other members were limited, but little did I know that Hoseok saw that I had little conversation with the other members, so he pulled out his translator when I got to him.

Hoseok flashed me a bright smile, which made me smile back at him immediately. I felt all my previous anxiety roll off me like the feeling of getting in a warm bath, leaving me feeling like I was on cloud nine. I started to speak, but I felt my throat close up which made me slightly agitated with myself. Here I was, trying to have a conversation with my all-time crush, just to have my body give up on me. There was another major problem too. It’s the fact that I didn’t know how to speak fluently in Korean at all.

I started to shake and panic as I realised my situation. Hoseok started to look up at me worriedly, before he too realised what I was panicking about, and whipped out his translator.

“Dangsin-eun hwag-in eotteoseyo?”

His deep voice asked me, while I looked at him slightly confused, which made him point to the translator machine.

“Are you feeling ok?”

That one sentence changed my outlook on the situation one-hundred times better. Now that we could communicate, I felt like I am not a failure.  I nod my head back at him while smiling from ear to ear. He seemed to understand and looked down at the album I had put down on the table in front of him.

“Dangsin-eun aelbeom-e mueos eul gamsang haessseubnikka? Naega dangsin-ege haengbog eul manh-i gajyeo balabnida.”

“Did you enjoy listening to what was on the album? I hope that it brought you lots of happiness.”

I nod my head up and down again, which makes his eyes widen a little. The translator makes conversing so much easier, I think to myself.

“Yes, I really enjoy listening to the album. BTS brings me so much happiness, to be honest. I really like all of the members of BTS!”

“Ne, jeongmal aelbeom eul deudgo jeulgil su issseubnida.  BTS neun jeongjighage , na-ege neomu manh-eun haengbog eul jegonghabnida. Jeongmal BTS ui modeun membeo leul joh-ahanda.”

The translator translated easily.  Our conversations went smoothly from there, with him making occasional eye contact with me in between him signing my album. The other girls were waiting behind me impatiently, which made me slightly anxious, but they didn’t seem to bother Hoseok at all. His face was sporting a smile all the time, which made me happy since that means the he enjoyed my company.

When he finished signing my album, he gave it back to me along with an eye-smile.  He reached forward to hold my hands in-between his, which made me worried incase my hands become clammy, but he just kept holding my hand like it didn’t bother him at all. We grinned at each other when he let go.

Suga was making hand gestures to Hoseok, trying to make him accept the next girl that was behind me, who was now getting annoyed at the hold-up that J-Hope and I were causing. He asked me one last question before giving me the translator, once again. The sentence written on the screen made my poor heart beat at about one thousand miles per hour, not that it wasn’t beating at that speed before.

“Uliga salam-eul dasi mannal su issdolog na-ege jeonhwa beonholeul al su iss-eulkkayo? Nan jeongmal dangsin-eul joh-ahaeyo.”

“Could you tell me your phone number so we can meet up again in person? I really like you.”

I looked back at him, while he made gave me an expectant glance, looking like he would cry if I rejected him. I chuckle slightly, before picking up his previously used open and writing my number on the corner of their schedule. I sent him a quick smile before leaving, not missing the return smile he gave me, which could have been as bright as the sun itself.

 

Hoseok’s POV

The fan sign that I have been at for only an hour, has been boring me so far. I have to make conversation with annoying fangirls, while trying to smile in vain. The ladies seem to like it though, and it is fan service, which improves the group’s image.

I look around in boredom, in the only second that the annoying girl isn’t looking at me. I meet the eyes of a beautiful girl who is practically emitting light as she smiles up at the podium. Her hair is a pretty shade of blonde that compliments her beautiful features perfectly. Her nose is upturned at the perfect angle, is the perfect shape; her eyes are large and of the lightest shade of blue that I have only ever seen in pictures of a clear sea. From what I can see, her complexion is clear and everything about her is beautiful, which makes me feel an attraction to her immediately.  

I smile back at her, which she realised, and turns away while a blush covers her face. She is practically the embodiment of the word adorable, I think to myself. Sadly, I turn back to the girl in front of me who looks expecting. I smile back and hope that she doesn’t take it as an insult. Me, or the group, wouldn’t be happy if I made a fan angry.

Another hour or so passes in which I keep sneaking glances at the beautiful girl, as she moves closer with the line. When she is the first one in line, I start to anticipate her greeting, but then I realised that she has to meet the other members before me, which makes my mood turn slightly sour. I look at the other members in jealousy, trying to make them not have a conversation with her.

It seems that they didn’t want to anyway, as she was English and couldn’t speak Korean. I wouldn’t understand why the other members wouldn’t use their translators anyway, but I didn’t question it at that time.

She slowly made her way towards me, and I made sure that I had my translator ready for when she arrives to my side of the table. She nervously made her way over to me; I could see her clenching and unclenching her hands, which I guessed was a nervous gesture.

I reassured her by smiling at her, which made her smile back and in that moment I swear I went to heaven. A halo surrounded her and I was stunned at her beauty. How can one person be so beautiful?

We talked for a little bit, which made the girl standing behind her impatient, but I didn’t care at all. I just wanted to spend more and more time with this amazing person. She wasn’t like the other fangirls I have met. She was restrained, even though I could see how excited she was to meet me. Her smile was what enchanted me the most. She had a beautiful smile, which brightened up her face. Her one vampire tooth to the right side of her smile made her even cuter, making me want to snuggle her.

The girl behind the beautiful girl started to get annoyed, which made me indicate to Suga, who was sitting next to me, to hold out for just a little longer. I started to panic as he gave me an apologetic look, which translated just how much he couldn’t keep her there any longer before she got annoyed.

I quickly typed on the translator what I wanted and gave it to her, hoping for the best. I wanted to get to know this beautiful girl better, and not just sneak glances at her face in between signing her album, like I have done for the time she stood in front of my desk.

“Uliga salam-eul dasi mannal su issdolog na-ege jeonhwa beonholeul al su iss-eulkkayo? Nan jeongmal dangsin-eul joh-ahaeyo.”

As she was reading it, I looked at her expectantly, hoping that she agrees. She smiles and nods at me, leaning over my desk, picking up my pen and writing her number on the corner of my schedule in the smallest handwriting that I have ever seen, almost like she didn’t want the others to notice what was on there, which I was quite grateful for. If the other members caught wind of my crush, then there would be a great deal of merciless teasing.

After she wrote her number, she left abruptly, but not before giving me one of her bright smiles once again.

 

After the fan sign, when all of the fans were gone, Namjoon was collecting the schedules when he gave a shrill cry. All the members looked up and to his direction to see him smirking at the paper he held in his hand. We go over to him, and I could feel a sense of dread overcome me. I am pretty sure that I know what kind of paper he is holding in-between his hands.

“It seems that our little friend Hoseok has got himself a date.”

Namjoon announced loudly, which made all the members look at me. All of them started cheering which made me blush slightly. They started teasing me mercilessly, like I had expected, but imagining the beautiful face of that girl once again made me smile to myself and ignore their teasing. I can’t wait to meet that girl again!