Chapter 1

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, watch out!" Minho said as he threw the ball across the court. We were playing a basketball game. As usual, Minho is being energetic.

"Aish Key why didn't you catched the ball?" Minho said irratatingly.

"He's afraid that his bb cream would melt." I said while laughing. I was looking at Key when suddenly I tripped on my own. 

"Karma sure works fast. Are you okay hyung?" Jonghyun asked while helping me get up.

"Onew condition?" Key said "Never insult me and my bb cream" He added

"At this rate, we might lose!" Minho disappointingly said. 

"Guys, shut up and help me take  Onew hyung to the infirmary. I think he has a fractured foot." Jonghyun said

"I'll take Onew and you guys continue the game." Our teacher said. He accompanied me to the clinic. Upon ariving at the clinic there was this beautiful girl. I don't want to sound cheesy but she is realy beautiful. She look like a half korean and half anerican.

"Jessica-sshi, can you please take care of Onew? I need to go back to the gym. "  The girl named Jessica only nodded. I guess she is the quiet type. Once the teacher left I tried to strike up a conversation.

"Uh, can I have a bandage for my foot?" I asked "I'll wrap my foot myself" I added

"Let me be the one to wrap it." she said. I didn't understand her because she spoke in English but there was a hint of coldness in her voice . (bold- English)

"Can you repeat what you say?" I wasn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter