In It To Win It!

In It To Win It!

 

“He touched my hand! Did you two see it? He was like, ‘let me help you’,” I told Jaehwa and Jang Mi, as I cheered raising my hand up high in the air.

“Your imitation of him is pretty creepy. You almost sounded like him,” Jang Mi said, and I shoved her. “Yah, you’re the creep!” I shouted at her. “You’re a bigger creep!” She shouted back. “Oh shut up!” Jaehwa yelled.

Jang Mi and I got quiet, and then I went back to spazzing about Hoya. He held my hand. He offered me help. Oh my god!

“Yah, you’re Kim Dami, right?” The same girl who pushed me and apologized in Hoya’s class, asked as she popped out of nowhere. “Woah, where’d you come from?” I asked her, but she ignored me.

“Get away from Hoya, he’s mine. Got it?” She told me. “Pfft, as if he’s yours. Both of you ain’t dating,” I replied. “That’s right. Also, who are you to tell our friend to back off? You got guts telling our friend who Hoya belongs to, when he don’t even look at you!” Jaehwa added.

“Hmph, I’m Hoya’s future girlfriend, so you all better watch out,” the girl warned us. “Hoya’s future girlfriend? I don’t think he wants y girls like you to be his girl,” Jang Mi retorted back at the girl.

“And you think you ain’t so y?” The girl asked Jang Mi. “Am I the one into Hoya? No! My friend isn’t y or you. So let’s see who gets Hoya first!” Jang Mi spat back at the girl.

“You just watch,” the girl told us before walking away. “We don’t watch, we stare!” Jaehwa shouted at her. “What the ?” Jang Mi asked as Jaehwa just shrugged. “I love you girls,” I told my two friends as I hugged them.

“Let’s go get ice cream!” Jang Mi that ice cream lover suggested, as it was a hot day. When we walked inside Baskin Robins, I spotted Hoya and his friends right away.

My heart was beating so fast, that I didn’t know how to react. What am I going to do? It’s Hoya! I turned to my friends, and they were both too busy looking at the ice cream menu. Oh my goodness, can something just poke my eyes out, since I can’t stop staring at Hoya?

“Dami, what flavor ice cream you want?” Jaehwa asked. “Hoya,” I whispered out. “What?” Jang Mi asks. “Oh, anything is fine,” I answered, as I turned my gaze at the ladies.

“Go pick a table,” Jang Mi told Jaehwa and me. We both walked near to Hoya and his friends’ table, and Jaehwa quickly notices him. “Oh, I like what I see,” Jaehwa teasingly said. “Shut it!” I told her, as I whacked her arm.

“Geeze, stop being a chicken, and ask him to come eat at the same table,” she told me. “Will that be okay?” I asked her. “You like him, right? So make your move, girl!” Jaehwa said, boosting my ego up.

I stood up from my seat, and walked over to where Hoya’s table was. “Hoya, would you and your friends like to come join me and my friends? It would be my thank you to you, for helping me earlier today,” I courageously asked him.

He smiled at me and then turned to look at his friends, then back at me. “Sure,” he agreed. Oh my god, he agreed! Can I just die, like right now?!

They all joined at our table, and we chatted for a good minimum of time. I was having so much fun getting to know Hoya, that it was already dark.

“Would it be alright if we walk you ladies home?” One of Hoya’s friends offered. “Well, Dami lives on the opposite direction of me and Jaehwa,” Jang Mi said as I widened my eyes to her lie.

“What?” Jaehwa asked, but then I saw Jang Mi pinch her arm. “Oh yea, she does,” Jaehwa agreed, as I didn’t get where this was going. “In that case, I’ll walk her home,” Hoya offered, as my heart skipped a beat.

We were both walking on the long way to my house, which I finally knew why Jang Mi and Jaehwa lied. They want Hoya and me to be together. Oh god, I can die right now, and nothing would matter.

“You know, if you ever want to hangout at school, just come by my homeroom during break of lunch,” Hoya stated. “Are you sure? I mean, there’s this one girl who actually don’t want me to hangout near you,” I told him.

“But we’re hanging out now, aren’t we? Besides, where is that girl? Is she here to stop us?” Hoya asked in a silly tone of voice. I laughed at his cuteness, and looked at his smile.

“So who is this girl you talk of?” He asks, bringing up about the mean girl. “She’s the one who accidently pushed me in your class,” I answered him. “Oh, you mean Go Minji? Tch, she’s so annoying,” Hoya flat out blurted.

“I’m sorry, but she is. I’m not into the clinging type, you know? I prefer us having our own space. But this girl, she never leaves me alone. Sometimes, I just want one who can understand me, not want me,” he explained thoroughly.

“I see,” I replied, not knowing what other words to say. “She’s a cute girl, but I want one who isn’t her type of cute,” Hoya added. “Then what type of other cute are you talking about?” I asked curiously.

“Someone who can make me smile without even trying,” he answered, and with that, I accidently tripped and almost fell. He laughed at me, while I just blushed in embarrassment. “Sorry,” I apologized.

“Why are you apologizing?” Hoya asked me. “I don’t even know,” I answered, and we both laughed together. “What are you doing this weekend?” He asks. “Maybe stay home and play video games with my friends,” I answered.

“Do you play games on your free time?” Hoya asks. “At times, but then I listen to music more,” I answered. “How about, you spend your free time with me this weekend?” He asked with a smile.

I froze on my tracks. Did I just hear right? Is Hoya asking me to spend my weekend with him? What?

“Dami?” I heard him call to me. “What would we do?” I asked him. “Have you ever been to the beach?” He asks. “When I was little,” I answered silently. “Then let’s go this weekend, since you’re all grown up,” Hoya decides. “Sure thing!” I answered. “It’s a date then,” he said as he pinches my cheek softly.

When I got home, I stuffed my face with my pillow and screamed loudly into it. Hoya asked me out on a date. Oh my god. I don’t know what to do. I don’t know what to feel. I’m going on a date with Hoya!

-

Before the weekend came by, Hoya and I started talking more at school. He even invited me to his dancing gym, where he and his friends own. Hoya and his dancing partner Jang Dongwoo showed me their power dance, and it was awesome.

I even got along well with his friends, and within this entire week, we all clicked so well. Jang Mi and Jaehwa took me shopping for a bathing suit, but I’m not overall girly, so we just got myself a regular cute top and swimming shorts.

I was so ready to get my confession happening, and everything. I was prepared to tell Hoya that I like him.

Hoya came and picked me up from my house, and we both headed to the beach. It was an amazing feeling, as we both sang to random songs that came on the radio. We even had our own made up dance, and laughed at our silliness.

We reached the beach, and I ran up to the tides. “The water feels great!” I shouted in glee. “Does it really?” Hoya asked, as he came rushing at me. “No Hoya, stop!” I yelled back, but then it was too late.

He carried me on his shoulder and dropped me on the deeper side of the water. “Yah, I’m getting you back for that!” I told him, as I started chasing after him.

“Do you want suntan lotion?” He asks me. “Nah, I don’t ever use them, because I don’t think they work,” I answered.  “Oh okay,” he replied, and then takes off his black wet shirt.

I saw his body revealing before my eyes, and I quickly turned away, blushing like mad. “I’m going to build sand castles,” I told him, as I rushed to the wet sand and started digging.

If I saw his body, I probably would’ve died. Is he not at least embarrassed?

“Dami, you forgot the shovel and bucket,” I heard Hoya say. I turned to his direction, and oh my goodness. He was topless. I felt my blood rush up to my head, as I can feel my eyes rolling backwards and myself dropping dead.

“I’m going to go for a swim,” I told him as I rushed into the cold salty water. I don’t care if the water is salty. I need to revive myself!

“Hey, wait for me too!” I heard Hoya shout. Then I overheard a loud splash next to me. I took myself out of the water, and saw Hoya. He smiled at me cutely, and then splashed water into my face.

Next thing I knew, we were having water fights. We splashed the water back and forth, and I ran up attacking him down. Hoya pulled me up from the water and we both laughed.

I didn’t even notice how close we were, and our lips touched. I quickly pulled away, but then Hoya pulled me back into his arms. We share a deep kiss, and it was lovely. I wished for it to never end, unfortunately, time just didn’t stop.

He took me home when nighttime reached, and the ride was kind of silent. Whenever we tried talking to each other, we would just stumble upon each other’s words. Hoya parked on my driveway, and I unbuckled my seatbelt as I said bye.

“I’ll call you when I get home. So please wait up for me,” Hoya said. “Okay,” I answered, and then walked inside.

I held tightly onto my pillow, as I reminisce about our kiss. How in the world will I tell this to Jang Mi and Jaehwa tomorrow?

Hoya called me that night like he said he would, and we started talking about the fun time at the beach. He ignored the kissing part, which was fine with me. It probably bothered him.

-

The next morning, I received a text from Hoya telling me to meet him at the back school gate, because he had something to tell me. I was feeling nervous, but it’s probably nothing.

When I reached there, he was nowhere insight to be found. I must’ve come to school a bit too early, but it was fine. I can wait, since it’s Hoya.

“What are you doing here so early?” Minji asks, as she pops out of nowhere again. “I’m waiting on Hoya,” I told her. “Why? He’s in the school’s gym,” Minji said. “Really? Hm, that’s weird. He told me to wait for him here,” I replied.

“He’s playing basketball in the gym. I was just with him,” Minji continued. “Oh, thanks,” I thanked her and made my way to the gym. “Hoya?” I asked as I opened the gym door. Suddenly, I felt a hard push and fell inside the gym. “Yah!” I shouted before the shut on me.

It was shut tight close, that I was locked inside. No one was actually here, and it was dark too. Oh god, someone please help me! “Help me!” I shouted, as I bang on the school’s gym door.

-

I reached school to find Minji laughing to herself. Hmph, pathetic chick, I don’t know why my morning has to face her. “Hoya oppa, morning!” She greeted me. “Sup,” I coolly said, ignoring her.

I sat down on the bench as I waited for Dami. She should be here by now, since school is about to start any minute. “So oppa, how was your weekend?” Minji asked me. “It was wonderful,” I answered with annoyance.

“What did you do?” She questioned me some more. “I took Dami to the beach,” I answered, and this time I looked at her. “Why?” Minji asked sounding infuriated. “Because I like her,” I respond back.

“Why do you like her?” Minji asks. “Why do you need to get into my business?” I asked her back, as I pulled my cellphone out to call Dami.

“I don’t understand why—“

Dami’s phone started ringing, and I heard it rung near from where Minji and I were sitting. She stopped talking as soon as she heard the ringtone. I followed the ringtone, and found Dami’s phone on the ground.

“Oh my god,” I heard Minji mumbled. “Where is she?” I furiously asked her.

-

“Help me,” I weakly knock on the gym door.

Suddenly, the door opened, and I saw Hoya. My savior, he’s came to get me! How come, I feel so out of breath and airhead?

-Blacks out-

I felt my eyes twitching, and then I quickly woke up. “Hoya!” I shouted as I turned to my right and found him sleeping by my side. “Oh, you’re finally awake,” he said, yawning and stretching at the same time.

“What happened?” I asked, not remembering a thing. “Minji locked you up inside the gym, and you out when I had found you,” Hoya explained.

“I’m so sorry, I’m such a burden to you,” I apologized. “Hey, stop being so apologetic. You’re no burden to me at all,” he said, as he poked my cheek.

“Then what am I to you?” I asked him. He gave me a huge smile and pecked my cheek.

“You’re my girlfriend,” he answered.

I smiled at him blushing, and then we both shared a sweet passionate kiss together.



 

 

YA . LOL. You fell asleep before i can even get to ya. =.=

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOUGH, JOONGIE! I LOVE YOU SOOOOO DARN MUCH, I MADE A NON HOYA FOR U. HEHEHEHEH!

I hope you had a 21 blasting birthday, OLDIE!!! HARAPOOJEEEEEE! LMFAO! *WIGGLE WIGGLE* hahahahah!

Oh god, I love you!

__i_i_i_i_i_i_i_i_i_i_i_i_i_i_i_i_i_i_i_i_i__

|________________________________|

|________________________________|

|________________________________|

Like my cyber baking? It's Vanilla cake with Chocolate frosting. LMAO! I made it for your wifeyy too! Heheheheheh!

I LOVE YOU, STAY OLD, AND BYE! XDD

©RATEDRAWR'S story. Steal it, and you won't be smiling. :D