JunQ's rejection

My Wonder Boy ~ 내 원더 보이


A/N : I like this version of 'Oh!' better. xD So, don't mind the bad quality. :3
(Hyemi's P.O.V)


Hul... Maths is boring suddenly. I mean, I usually like Math but... I just feel like something will happen today. I glanced at JiYeon, who was dozing off already. (In case you're wondering, Jiyeon is the actually Jiyeon) I giggled slightly and tried to focus on the teacher. But of course, I ended up focusing on JunQ instead. I watched as he rested his head on his palm and chatted with ChaeJin.
He's too cute for words. >3< Which is why I probably like him. Sigh... But I don't think he notices at all.
Jiyeon nudged me back to reality, I snapped out of my daze and looked at Jiyeon. She then whispered,
"Hey, you really like him, do you?" causing me to blush. 
"Park Jiyeon and Kim Hyemi! Is there anything you want to say?" our teacher, Mrs. Jung, asked, with her hands on her hips. I shook my head and looked down. Ah, how embarrassing. 

(Sungyeol's P.O.V)

-Recess-
I bit my lip as I looked around the cafeteria. You would know who I'm looking for. Fangirls were starting to swarm around me, clearly asking for my attention.
I just ignored them, as usual. Hyemi then walked into the cafeteria with Jiyeon. I smiled widely and was about to run to her when...
CHAEJIN GLOMPED HER. 
ASDFGHJKL. 3
Looks like she's eating with Jiyeon and MYName today. T^T
I sighed sadly and pushed my way out from the crowd of fangirls. Eh, they still followed me anyway.
I sat down with the other members of Infinite and placed my head on the table. I could just imagine the others raising their eyebrows or giving each other knowing looks.
"Hyung?" Sungjong asked while poking my head. "You alright?"
I just nodded - or tried to nod in response. I felt a slap at the back of my head.
"Yah, you should just confess already. You do know she likes your 'twin'." Woohyun said.
I glared at him before yelling, "He's not my twin! I hate his guts." which caused laughter from most of them.

(Hyemi's P.O.V)

I decided today, was the day I'm going to confess to JunQ. Assa! Hwaiting, Hyemi! 
"You're are going to confess, right?" Jiyeon pestered me, clutching onto my arm as we walked into the cafeteria.
I nodded reluctantly. "I just hope he accepts it...".
Jiyeon bonked my head softly, "Of course he will, you're HYEMI! Kim Hyemi!". I giggled, side-hugging Jiyeon.
As soon as we reached the cafeteria, I got glomped by a certain black-haired maknae by the name of -
Chae Jin Seok. 
"Hyemi~! Eat with us today, arraseo? Oh, and annyeong Jiyeon noona!" Chaejin smiled as he looked at us with a cheerful smile. I looked at Jiyeon who nodded. "I don't think Seobie would mind." 
Seobie is Yang Yo-Seob, Jiyeon's boyfriend who was a grade older than us. He's full of bubbly aegyo. And he's like a big brother to me. 
As me and Jiyeon walked to MYName's table, I heard Sungyeol yelling. Hm, must be Infinite teasing him again. I chuckled.
"Hyungs! Hyemi and Jiyeon noona are joining us~" Chaejin said as he skipped over to Seyong. Ah, Seyjin. -w-
I looked at JunQ, who was listening to his iPod. He catched my glance and smiled at me. I nodded my head and smiled back in response.
Jiyeon nudged me, winking. I pinched her arm and turned pink.
-After the meal-
"Junkyu oppa, may I speak with you outside?" I asked, playing with my fingers. He looked at me and nodded. He then signaled to the others that he was leaving the table.
This is it Hyemi... Hwaiting! ><
"You wanted to say something, Hyemi?"
I looked at him, who was patiently waiting. I let out a big sigh before finally releasing my feelings.

 

"I-I like you, Junkyu oppa."
 

(JunQ's P.O.V)



"I-I like you, Junkyu oppa."
My eyes widened. I mean, I knew she liked me but... what do I do now?
"I-I hope you accept my feelings!" She looked down, avoiding my gaze. I let out a sad sigh, which made her look up at me.

(PLAY THIS : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=xtz5dkSz26g)
"Hyemi..." I started. I placed my hands on her cheeks. I then looked away.
"I... can't accept your feelings. I already like someone else." I felt warm tears stream down from her eyes to my hands. She pulled away from my hold and asked quietly, "Can... I ask who?"
I looked at her crying face.
"I like ..."

 

TT^TT
I'm sorry if that wasn't good. 
I actually cried a little. .___. 
Anyway, you got rejected by JunQ. D':

I left a little cliffhanger there, hehe. Dx
I don't mind silent readers, but please comment. TT^TT
It gives me support. 
How is it? Is it alright?
Is my storyline alright? D:
Tell me or else ZiNyan cat will stalk yew. :3