Confession

KwonYuri Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His face. His hair. His body. The way he dances is everything I think about. He's perfect.

 

But we can't be together.

 

I was just an average girl in a private school. While Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai was the King. He was rich. He was the owner's nephew. HE's perfect. Every girl in the school wants to get his attention... including me.

 

--

 

It was Friday and that means no school for two days after lessons. And my last one was dance class which is probably my favorite because one, I really love dancing and twoo, Kai is with us and I can see his dance moves.

 

"Okay so since only a few of you are here," Mr. Chu started. It was Friday meaning only a few wants to go to the last lesson. But girls always come. "I want you to just dance to this song." he went to the speaker and the song boomed.

 

Many girls groaned but thank God, there're still girls who can dance flawlessly. That includes me.

 

Kai was on the other side with his friend, Lay. They were having fun actually. While me, well, unfortunately, Hyoyeon and Soo are not here. But it's fine for me.

 

I was dancing when a girl bumped to me or should I say, pushed me into the ground. I fell on my and a bruise came into my knee. "Oops, sorry Yuri. Didn't see you there." the girl said and laughed with her crew. Mr. Chu is busy outside talking to his phone so he can't see anything.

 

Back when i first transferred here, I was the only tanned-girl so I was often bullied. I didn't gave a ofcourse, but they don't give a either if I was hurt or not. Kai was also tanned but they say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter