the painful moments

Is it too late for me to love?

I woke up as alarm went on. I lazily lift my arm, searching for the snooze button. I took the alarm clock and looked at the time that read 5:30 am. "Hurray... School..," I mumbles sarcasticly before closing my eyes.

"________-ah!! Wake up! You're going to be late for school!!!" Sooyoung screeched in my ears.

Yep, that's my sister. She's 3 years older than me and she acts like my mother ever since Omma and Appa dies in a car accident many years ago... I really misses them and i hope they're doing ok up there...

"Leave me alone! I want to sleep," I said as I fling my arm around as if I'm trying to shoo a fly away.

"You're late. You're late!! You only have 25 minutes to get ready!" Sooyoung said as she shook me violently, trying to wake me up from my slumber.

"Alright! I'm up! Stop shaking me! I'm getting sick in my stomach," I said as I get out of bed and into the bathroom.

After spending 10-15 minutes in the shower, I decided to get out and dry myself. After drying, i went to brush my teeth. After brushing, i went downstairs to eat breakfast, which Sooyoung unni made for me. After eating for 5 minutes, I look at the clock to find that is it now 5:55 am. I quickly clear my plate at the sink and grabbed my backpack and bagle on my way out.

After a 10 minutes drive, I was finally at school.

"Bye Unni~ Thanks for the ride!"

"No Problem, Donsaeng!"

She drove off and I walked into the gate. On my way to my locker, I was accompanied by the Queenkas of our school.

"Hello _______-ah," Jessica said as she and her group started walking in circles around me. i feel so trapped!

"What do you want," I said coldly, not staring at her.

"Nothing much. Just want to have a talk with you," Jessica said as she grin her ugly grin. Gross.. i know they're gonna do something bad..

"There's nothing to talk about. Now get the out of my face before I punch your plastic face."

She smirk and reaches out get my collar. I didn't do anything about it and just stand there.

"What did you say? Say it again and say it to my face," she said as she grip my shirt tighter.

" There's nothing to talk about. So get the out of my face before i punch your plastic face."

"Oh my gosh!!!," plastic face screech and started slapping my face and pinning me to the ground with her heels, hard on my chest. i could almost feel my blood draining. ouch it's painful.

She started punching my life out. i bet i'm going to have so many bruises.

"HEY! What do you think you're doing!"

"Junsu oppa!" Jessica got off me and ran over to Junsu leaving me on the ground, gasping for air.

Must be Junsu and his girlfriend, Tiffany, one of the queenka of the school... i feel so dead.

Junsu ignored Jessica and run over to me with Tiffany's hand in his.

"Oppa!" Jessica cried.

"_______-ah. are you ok?"

" Can't breathe. it hurts."

He leaned over to help me up. i stood up and ran off because I knew it would hurt more deeply inside. 2 reasons why it would hurt is that one, he have a girlfriend and two, you can never fall in love with your best friend..

So i ran and ran.. to where ever my feet is taking me. and then i accidentally ran into a guy and we...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thanks for reading! hope you enjoy the first chapter~

-aaronlover<3