"Annyeong, Main Rapper Jaekyung~"

Sassic ~ CUBE Entertainment new girl group {APPLY OPEN}

Name: Han Jaekyung

Nickname: Jae

Stagename: Jaekyung

Age: 18

Born: Okinawa, Japan

Ethnicity: Japanese-Korean

Languages: Japanese, English, Korean

Personality/Persona: Jaekyung is a total Ice-Queen. She seems happy and lively when on stage but when she is off the stage and away from the camera's she has quiet the ice-cold attitude towards those who are un-formular to her. She is, however, a very outgoing and optimistic girl. She always wants to be in the number one spot so she tries hard and strives to be the best to prove to people she can do things on her own, espicially her parents who are always too busy to pay much attention to their daughter. With her self-centered personallity, she doesn't like to show that she is upset and crying. She's strong and willful. She is very smart.

 

 

 

  

Mother: Han HyeKyung
Father: Han Jaemoon
Brother: Jaejin (F.T Island)

 

Family Background: She grow up without her parents living with her and guiding her in her daily routines. They were always busy taking care of their company; which she grew fond of. They aren't around at times when she needs them, the one only accompanying her is her older brother, when she have awards in school her brother is the one who will accompany her, not until her brother leaved her because he will DEBUT as a part of a 5 group band called 'FT. ISLAND'. Their parents didn't regard his brother anymore as a part of their family because he fought against their will and all the expectations are transferred into her. But being willful as she is, she also fought for her own dreams to come true. She doesn't even care about their family, She's not after their wealth.. All she want is to experience the warmth and the true meaning of a 'FAMILY'

 

Trainee Backround: Hard or easy Jaekyung would do them all. She worked independently that's why she has gotten a lot done. She would learn the songs and dances in one to one and a half hours. After she's done she'll learn other songs. By the end of each day she'll have already learned six to tens songs plus dance moves. She just didn't learned the girls songs, she also learn boy songs/dances on her free times. Most people would come and surround her when she enters the/a room. They would come and ask her questions about anything. While trainee she had a close friend who used to trainee with her. Her name was Kang Soori. She was trainee about four years but had to quit because her father force her to. So they only been friends for a year... They both will work together often. After she left, Jaekyung didn't want to replace Soori's part as one of her buddies to train with, so she worked alone. Also she never told anyone about being FT Island Jaejin's younger sister; only to Soori.

 

 

Love Interrest: Junhyung (BEAST)

Bestfriends: Key, Amber, Hyunseung

Favourite Group: Super Junior , f(x)

 

Position: Main Rapper / Sub Dancer

 

 

 

 

- Congrautulations to Bada726 , the second member to Sassic-

 

Author Note ~ Okay guys, some serious stuff has been happening with me, that's why I haven't been able to be updating as much! I've become completely obsessed with RPing on tumblr now and I talk to these people everyday for hours, so Tumblr has really taken my life. I will try to cut back my hours with my Tumblr family to be with my beautiful AFF family! Thanks guys~ <3