"Annyeonghaseyo, dancing machine Kyumi imnida!"

Sassic ~ CUBE Entertainment new girl group {APPLY OPEN}

kim-shin-yeong-124.jpg?w=500&h=372

Name: Kim Kyumi

Nickname: Kimchi

Stagename: Kyumi

Age: 19

Born: Seoul, Korea

Ethnicity: Korean

Languages: Korean, English, Japenese

Personality/Persona: People have said that Kyumi can be Bi-Polar. Kyumi doesn't take affense from this. She does have mood swings here and there. she doesn't mean to be the way she is at times but she can't help it. She is one of those girls who speaks her mind. She isn't afraid to tell people what she is actually thinking but she does think before she speaks. Kyumi works hard at everything she does but can be quiet the lazy-. When she doesn't do things the way it is supposed to be done or if things don't go right for her, she feels like giving up almost immediatly. If something doesn't appeal to her or she doesn't like something, she will let everyone around her know. She's a very outspoken girl.
Kyumi isn't always a go-to-it kind of girl. She doesn't work hard and consentrate on being the best and working to be the top all the time. She knows how to have fun. She loves laughing. She laughs at practically everything. She likes hanging with her close girl friends and she likes being around a few guys too. She loves to party and have fun and go crazy. 

1.png


  

Mother: Kim Eun Sun (35)
Father: Kim Jjong (36)
Brother: Kim Joon (22)

Family Background: Kyumi's family is a four-membered family. A mother, a father and her older brother, were always very supportive of eachother and loving. Until, her parents found out about Kyumi's dream of being a K-pop Idol. They didn't support her at all. Infact, they discouraged her to the ut-most point where her brother had taken Kyumi away from the house where she cried almost every night. Her brother saw the great potiental she had in her and all the talents she possesed but his parents didn't.
Kyumi and her brother moved out when Kyumi was 15. Her brother than sent her away to become a trainee, where she trained for five years. She wished every night she would get a call from her parents telling her that they miss her and that they love her, but she never heard from them. She talks to her brother whenever she can because he is the reason she is where she is and he's her only family left.

 

Trainee Backround: Kyumi's brother Joon's friend had founded that the company had a training sign up and told him about it. Joon jumped at the chance for his little sister to finally get her dream to come true and signed her up immediatly. He picked her up one day from school, brought her clothes and other shoes and took her straight there.
Trainee life for Kyumi was both hard and fun. She was surrounded by people who shared the same dream as her. They all worked hard but Kyumi tried to work even harder. She hardly ever talked to her parents and when she got the chance, she would only hear negatives things about where she was and what she was doing. She cried many times, having go through training and feeling alone but when she met her team, she felt like there were still things to fight for and she felt as if Joon was still with her.
Kyumi trained for four years and at her audition to CUBE Ent. she sang, "Too Little Too Late" by Jojo (video)
She danced to f(x)'s Pinocchio and Super Junior's Bonamana.

 

tumblr_l4x4vdMvgC1qbu1tso1_400.jpg

 

Love Interrest: Yang Yoseob (BEAST)

Bestfriends: Doojoon, Gikwang, Yesung

Favourite Group: BEAST, SNSD

 

 

Position: Main Dancer / Sub Rapper / Sub Vocals

 

 

kim_shin_yeong_546744_large.png