SooKris Possibilities 2

Possibilities

It was just a night for fun.

A night to wind out from stressful office works.

It was just a night where dares are the best part of the party.

A night to forget, for the meantime, the flood of meetings.

He wants to find a diversion.

She wants to enjoy and get drunk.

 

And they met…

 

Hot kisses, warm touches, ticklish whispers, skin to skin contact,

Loud moans…

Groping hands…

after …

The sinful rush of lust overcoming their senses…

And everything drowns in the background…

 

They never thought of the aftermath of that one sinful night.

It never crossed her mind that she’ll be facing the worst of her family’s detest on her.

It never crossed his mind that he would be ruining a life already on the brink of destruction…

 

Why, yes; the impeccable son happened to hit on the rebel, black sheep daughter.

 


 

The contact of a hand on her cheeks stopped her as she’s about to kiss her mother.

“You just proved how worthless and filthy you are!”

Instead of a glare of a pleading look, she slowly turns her head with that signature poker face she possesses.

“Says the ‘saint mother’ of mine.”

This time, her head snaps in the opposite direction.

“You’ve always been a disgrace. You are an eye sore. This is just the thing your father needs to dump you out,” her mother spats.

She just stares back at the woman who could pass to be her older sister.

 

“Young Miss, the Don is looking for you,” their butler announced.

Without any second glance, she turns to follow the butler; not sure whether to be relieved or not.

Upon getting inside, she waited for the click of the lock.

 

“I think you already know what we are going to talk about,” her father’s commanding voice calmly stated.

“You could have warned me of a pre-act from your wife before talking to me,” she calmly replies, sitting on the one-seat sofa.

“She’s your mother, you should respect her,” her father returns.

“She’s your wife so you should orient her about her place in this household,” she counters back.

There was silence.

Her father cannot deny the fact that his daughter looks just like her mother. The uncanny features always remind him of the woman behind his success.

What he doesn’t understand is his daughter’s strange attitude. Among the lineage of daughters and women in their family, she is considered as the black spot, the black sheep, the rebel, an eye sore.

‘Why is she being like this?’ he thought of many times.

‘I think it’s high time she face what she should have faced long ago,’ he finally decided.

 

“I think it’s time you forget our relationship. I don’t acknowledge you as my daughter anymore,” her father glares at her.

“I have wanted to hear that. It’s not like I cannot live on my own. We both know that I have as much money as you are from what grandma has said,” she casually stated, standing up to leave his office.

Before exiting, she gives her father one last sideways glance.

“I assure you one thing; one day, you will come crawling on my doorstep. You will regret choosing that over me. I will definitely make sure you will face twice of my wrath that time,” and she softly closes the door.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

He casually takes his time walking to his office, two of his guards following closely with the endless chatter of his secretary about his schedule for the day.

“Sir, about the scandal that recently flooded the media; do you have any other plans on it?” his secretary asks as they enter his well-polished and furnished office.

“They will soon forget that; besides I am the guy. The loss is on the girl,” he replies, sitting on his swivel chair to work on his new projects.

From his position, you will marvel at the left wall where countless of big-time certificates hung. The shelves opposite him, occupying the whole wall abounds with plaques and trophies from all his works. He likes to make the best of what he is doing which brought about the awards.

“But sir, the lady is no other lady,” his secretary leans forward, “She’s the rebel daughter of the high and mighty Choi family,” he added.

“Should I get scared?” he returns.

“But- sir- we- we cannot assure that the family will just shut their mouth on that issue,” his secretary worriedly replies.

“She’s already out of the country and I am sure the family will do everything to save their face on this issue. Besides, none of her close family members filed any case regarding it so why are you so worked up on that matter?” he said, eyeing carefully his trembling secretary.

“So how is the one we had with Mr. George Stan?” he asks, looking down at the folder again.

“He was very much impressed about the outcome of the project. He will soon look forward on having you as his partner once again,” his secretary happily relays.

“Good; bring me a cup of black coffee,” he said, dismissing his secretary effectively.