New Target

Nanrina
One morning, you were riding your bike on your way to school with your earphone's stuck on your ears listening to Ailee's Heaven. Smiling brightly as you move your head to the tune of the song, feeling the gentle breeze of the wind as it brush through your face and watch the beautiful sunrise.
 
*another happy day! hope I'll have new good friends* you giggled. 
 
Passing through the gates of your school, you greeted the guard. "annyeong ahjussi~" "annyeong ~~~~~~ah" he greeted back, smiling at you. It's always like that every morning and one by one your school mates will greet you. Suddenly 3 zooming motorcycles passed you, shock you started to slow down a little just then 1 motorcycle popped on your left side.
"morning cutie~ nice legs!" a red haired guy greeted you with a grin curved into his lips and sped off.
 
*isn't he part of Block B.?*
 
and 2 more motorcycles passed you.
 
You were shock cuz ever since you transfer to Brand NewStardom, none of the members of Block B greeted or even talked to you.
You shook away your crazy thoughts and continued on pedaling your bike when another motorcycle passed you and purposely block your way.
 
"omo!" you gasped and stop your bike *that was close!*
 
Looking up only to find out that the owner of the motorcycle is no other than 
 
*Zico...*
 
The world seem to stop when he stared at you for a long, long time and you stared back.
 
"uhm.." you didn't know what to say so you stayed quiet and shut your mouth.
 
Zico smirk and left.
 
*eh? what did just happened??*
you were still in the state of shock when you notice there were no students on the side walk anymore.
 
"gaaah~! I'll be late!" you squealed and hurriedly parked your bike.
 
Walking along the corridor with a blank expression.
 
*that is so weird! why did he stared at me!?* you keep on thinking about it as you entered your classroom and spotted the red haired guy a while ago.
 
*eh? he's my classmate!? who is he again?.. oh! Yukwon!*
 
Not knowing you were staring at him and he caught you. "HEY CUTIE! YOU STARING AT ME!?" he shouted with a smirk plastered on his face. Everyone became quiet and turn to look at you. Shock, your jaw drop and quickly look away. You walk to an empty seat in front of Yukwon. Before you can sit, Yukwon kick the chair, surprise you look at him.
"sit.beside.me!" he commanded. You gulped and obeyed him. Without a word you sit beside Yukwon.
 
"so cutie! what's your name?" he asked as he faced you
 
"eh.. er.. I'm Song ~~~~~~" you introduced and he just smiled at you.
 
Yukwon examined you.
 
*so she's ~~~~~~! so damn pretty!* he thought still staring at you.
Uncomfortable by Yukwon's stare, you tried to make yourself busy and just then your teacher entered the room.
 
Listening attentively to the discussion when a crumpled paper landed on your desk.
Surprise, you blink at it, look around and saw Yukwon staring at you.
 
*is this from him?* and looks like Yukwon heard your thought..
 
"go answer it!" he said and look to the front.
 
You opened the crumpled paper and read what was written.
 
'do you like anyone from Block B?'
 
You look at Yukwon and he look at you too "have an answer already?" he asked and you just shook your head as your answer.
He raised an eyebrow "really?" "ye.. yeah.." and you stood up. Your teacher, Mr. Lee saw you "yes, Ms. Song?" 
"I'll just throw my trash" you simply replied and he nodded.
Yukwon followed you behind and drag you outside "ow!" he pinned you on the wall.
 
"yah! you sure you're not lying to me?" he asked and you nodded.
 
"oppa! let me go!.." you pleaded
 
"you better not lie to me!" he warned and let you go. You quickly went inside as he followed you behind.
 
*gosh! he's so scary!*
 
Yukwon glared at you.
 
*she's freakin' lying! well it's up to zico anyways*
 
He look away and tap his fingers on the desk, completely bored with the lecture  and to the teacher while you took quick glances at him.
 
*O.M.G! does he know that I like zico oppa!!?? waaaah!!!*
 
You faced front and duck down.
 
Hours passed it's finally lunch time. Yukwon stood up from his seat as he saw Block B. waiting for him. You sigh in relief and stood up also, when you reach the door to go out, a tall guy block your way. Startled, you look up *omo!* your eyes widen as you saw Zico blocking you. "uhm.. e.. excuse me.. oppa.." stuttering you managed to say. Zico smirk and grab you by the nape. You gasp in shock by his sudden move "what if I don't like?" he whispered in front of your lips. You gulp as your heart started to panick.
 
*Oh my! what am I going do? what should I say? gaah! he's so close!!!*
 
"uhm.."
 
"NOONA!" a guy shouted, everyone look at who it is. "eh?.. L.joe?.." you mumbled and Zico let you go.
You look at Zico and run to L.joe "c'mon lets go!" you grab L.joe's arm and drag him with you.
"who's the guy?" Jaehyo asked "her boyfriend?" P.O guessed  and Yukwon rolled his eyes
"duh! of course not! she's not that type of girl  who'll go for a dongsaeng" Yukwon straightly said.
They all nodded in agreement.
 
*you'll be mine ~~~~~~* Zico grin.
 
L.joe and his group are your friends mostly because L.joe is your childhood friend. He's the one with you when your parents died, helped you with your needs, and accompanied you through everything. He became the best, best friend you could ever had, his group is the chosen kingka in junior year.
 
While walking, L.joe looked at you. "yah! noona~ is Zico hyung your boyfriend?" he bluntly asked.
You stop walking and faced him "aniyo! that will never happen.." you firmly said.
"oh I see.. I heard that you are his new target" L.joe blurted.
Your eyes widen in shock "EH!!??" you gasp loudly making all the students on the corridor to look at you.
"yah noona! you're too loud!.. yeah~ so be careful!" he simply answered.
"so be thankful I saved your life!" he added with an evil laugh.
You rolled your eyes, let go of his arm"aish you!" and smack his head
"ow!" he winced in pain, touch his head and glared at you.
"yah! you glaring at me! you want me to poke your eyes!" you threatened.
His glaring eyes quickly turn to a charming eye smile.
"no noona~ just be careful ne? I won't be always there to save you 
from him and his scary gang" he innocently said.
"araso~ lets go I'm really hungry!" you grab his hand and drag him to the cafeteria
"yeah, yeah me too!" he hold your hand too and felt warm inside "your treat noona okay~?" you agreed.
He smiled more wider.
 
*me? new target? but why??*
 
 
 
 
 
-- do comment and subscribe ^^
THANKS :)
<3