Love In The Rain

Love In The Rain

"Tayeon-ah, I really think you shouldn't be going out, you're barely wearing any warm clothes and the time..." Tifanny trailed off unsure to complete herself -she handed Taeyeon her jacket, it was freezing out there if she goes out like this she'll catch a cold surely.

"Fany-ah ..I got his text, it really has to be now..he has a really busy schedule tomorrow." Taeyeon wore her sandals and her car keys. Tiffany wanted to stop her friend from doing something so reckless, but she knew nothing will change her mind. She missed him but did he feel the same way for her too?

Taeyeon and her car were on their way to exo's dormitory, it had been a while since she saw him, she couldn't wait any longer.

"Lets step on it Taeyeon." She mumbled to herself and increased the speed. When she reached the desired location, she checked the time 2am it read. It took her a little longer than she estimated.

As soon as she got off her car, she realized how cold it is, she hugged herself absent mindedly and texted her prince. "I'm here." It hardly took half a minute for the door to click open. She smiled without any effort when she saw him.

Her heart sped fast when he walked towards her, they got in the car with him on the passenger seat and her beside him. The lovebirds could not stop them selves from smiling. It might not seem to others but they were both in head over heels in love with each other. The burning feeling never left Taeyeon and it was not different for her prince either, he was feeling nervous too. "Baek.." Taeyeon bit her lip and started but was cut off when Baekhyun shut her up with a light peck on her lips. They did not move from their positions but a while later he cupped her cheek and tilted her head, It felt like they were about to have their first kiss all over again. There were butterflies in her stomach. Taeyeon felt his breath on her lips and how close they were made both of them go crazy. His lips made her quiver, she did not want a simple kiss from him this time, she desired more, and it was unpredictably hard to control herself. She wanted to just move closer and do it, but she also wanted to go slow. His hair fell perfectly on his eyes, but she could feel his intense stare on her which was looking through the depth of her soul, completly shattering her confidence.

Without another second to spare it occured to her that he had already pressed his lips onto hers. Usually when they kiss, Baekhyun keeps his eyes open but they were fully closed as if he was concentrating on the kiss. Her lips were soft it felt to him that he was actually kissing a petal of a flower. How beautiful could she be? It never failed to amaze him.

His hand gently moved over to Taeyeon's waist then down to her hips, it was nothing unusual. The feeling was warm and soothing. Taeyeon instictively pressed her hands against his chest. If he didn't do it more passionately she was almost sure that she'd grab his shirt and reel him closer. Finally he pulled her closer to him while she ran her fingers through his perfectly kept hair.

The kiss ended after a long period of time, they both were gasping for air. Faces were red, but smiling and their eyes? they could not stop looking at each other. "Taeyeon-ah, I missed you." When she did not say anything he continued "When I am away from you, a huge piece of my heart is always missing."Taeyeon smiled before saying."Not the whole heart?", She amused him beyond words, this woman right infront of him was the reason why he woke up everyday smiling. "Hey ! leave a piece for me to live too." He joked putting up a flustered look on his face. "Just tell me you'll always be here." Taeyeon requested looking away from his eyes. "I'll be here, Taengu."

Well thats what he said.

 

------------

A week later they broke up, he text dumped her.

 

One Day Before MAMA awards

 

"Fany! You can't do this to me, we have to go together!" Taeyeon expressed her anger to her best friend. She even tried to convince her by doing aegeyo. "Girl, I really wish I can but...You're aware why I can't, besides Sooyoung will be there." It was not that Tiffany did not wanted to go, she just happened to have a schedule that time, a really important one too. She couldn't even think about skipping it, she was aware that Taeyeon was having second thoughts about her ex-boyfriend. He will surely be there. "You can just avoid him." Yoona spoke from behind while she was combing her hair. Everyone said that but to Taeyeon it was not so easy. When she see's him she falls in love all over again, and she just can't help it.

 

Next Day

Tayeon was looking gorgeous, no doubt about that, somewhere someone wanted to never stop looking at her, but that was not possible because she was the beauty and he was the beast. When they announced the best female artist award, he already knew who will be taking the trophy home, it was obvious. "My Taengu.." He mumbled hoping no one heard him, but someone did and was giggling to himself 'Chanyeol'. Baekhyun was somehow aware of the fact that the beauty that was sitting behind him was not sparing a micro second to look at him. It hurt him when she walked past him, not even looking from the corner of her eyes. Maybe she really did forget all about him. Baekhyun was pretty annoyed when Suho and Chanyeol did not stop giving him 'the look'. He turned his face away but immedietly snapped it back when he heard her voice, giving her speech. It was the same angelic and melodic voice that once called his name with love and warmth, yet now it was somehow different.

She got her award and walked back to her seat. After some time they announced another award and it belonged to 'BigBang'. Chanyeol whispered to him that Ji-yong immitated what Taeyeon did and he told him that he found it cute, he also added that they might be dating, and he heard a rumour that they were seen entering a hotel together. It made Baekhyun's blood boil, and he had to shut Chanyeol up by firing his icy glare.

--------

The event finally ended and a lot of people left, exo still had stuff to do there so they had to stay. He was not aware a beauty was also here. "Hyung...I need to make a call." He excused himself and walked away. He was passing through a hallway when he heard a familiar voice. He followed it and was not thrilled when he saw Ji-yong with 'his' girl. What were they talking about? He wasn't sure but he thought he heard him say the words 'date, tomorrow'.

"How dare he?" He growled and walked over to them. Taeyeon had open when he grabbed her wrist, but on the other hand, Ji-yong had a bored and unamused expression on his face. Baekhyun bowed to him before vocalizing "Sorry, she's mine and you cannot go out on a date with her." Ji-yongs expression gave way to suprise but only for a moment. Baekhyun bowed again and whisked Taeyeon along him. Bewildered by the situation she was unable to stop him, when the reached an isolated room Taeyeon violently freed herself from his grip and glared at him, with what he was afraid to think of...'hate'.

"What the heck?!"

"Tae-"

"Forget it, I need to go back?" She turned and was about to leave when Baekhyun embraced her from behind, snaking his arm around her tiny waist and resting his head on the crook of her neck. Taeyeon knew that this was wrong but she was not herself at the moment, she was not in control of herself. She stayed there silent, waiting for him to speak.

"Don't go out with him.."

"I can't let you.."

"I missed you..." Her heart melted instantly, and she involuntarily smiled, her heart ached, she decided to stay silent. He pulled back and spun her around her to face him. "I really do.." He whispered. It broke her, she wanted to drop down on her knees. She did not notice wet pearls streaming down from her eyes. "Then w-why...?" He never liked when she cried, he despised it, it was the reason why he broke up with her over text, he couldn't handle when she cried. If he did it in-person he would have taken back his decision. He was a coward ..a real weakling. He knew she was barely able to speak. He hugged her and felt her body shivering continuously. He was a bad guy...and he told her that.

"Baek...you complete me...You realize that you took the whole heart away from me right? Because when I was with you it entirely belonged to you...You took it...and left me good as dead." She mumbled, forcing her head into his chest.

"I'm sorry..." Baekhyun kissed her forehead gently. When she was done letting out her feelings, she interlaced her fingers with him. She grinned wildly and whispered into his ear. "He was asking for dating advice pabo...damn never knew you were the jealous material..."

There she ruined the moment and Baek was embarrased beyond words...