Surprise?: Kidnapped (Special Chapter)

Surprise?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[!] Warning: Do not expect Minstal moment since this update is about what happened to Minho. I am using my phone. Since I want to update immediately for all of you, please do not mind if I failed to edit it!

It is not a very good day for Minho. When he wakes up, he falls on his bed because of his stupidity; his phone isn't charge so he failed to have a morning greeting from his lovely girlfriend; then he figures out that he is almost late for his football practice; he goes out of his place wearing a wrong uniform; then when he arrives at the usual field, he finds out that their practice is cancelled. It annoys him a lot, specially when he hasn't seen his girlfriend for days. He badly wants to see her now, but he knows that she hates 'surprise visits' the most, even if she loves visiting him on unexpected days. She always says she's busy whenever he calls her to meet.

— m e a n w h i l e —

Two young lads have invaded Minho's property. It was thanks to the older's skills, they easily gets inside Minho's house without even bothering to look for a key. Which is of course, bothersome as it will take them a lot of time.

"Hyung! Have you found it?" Taemin exclaims, searching through Minho's closet. He's been throwing several clothes out of it, trying to look for the engagement ring that Minho bought two years ago.

"No! Damn, I know it's somewhere here." Kibum bursts out, rummaging through Minho's bed. Their friend's room is now a mess but they could only care less, they will gonna fix it later anyway. The engagement ring is more important.

Taemin moves from the closet to Minho's shoes rack when the clothes have been decimated. Who knows? Minho might be hiding it inside his shoes.

"Taemin!" Kibum suddenly calls him, making him throw one of Minho's shoes at the older lad in surprise. "What the heck Lee Taemin!"

"Oops, sorry. What's the problem?" He asks, still looking at some shoe holes. But he immediately puts down the shoe when Kibum informs him that Minho is near, already walking his way to his apartment. "Damn, why didn't you tell the guard to distract him?"

Taemin looks around and beams when he first notices the open cabinet, both of them can surely fit there. He points at it but Kibum only glares at him, not liking the idea.

"Stupid! It will be too obvious because of the clothes you scattered! And we do not have time to waste anymore, we should kidnap him before he could even get inside here." He reasons out but Taemin knows better. Kibum hates small and dark spaces, somewhere you could hardly breathe.

"Are you sure about the kidnapping hyung? We haven't found th-" Taemin failed to continue his words as Kibum already pulled him out of Minho's disastrous room. Thanks to them.

——————————

"Ouch!" A small voice whines when Minho opens the door to his apartment with a bang. He frowns, knowing whose voice it is coming from. He closes the door and turns around to be greeted by two nervous young lads. One older than him though.

"What the hell are you doing here Kibum hyung and Taemin?" He asked sternly, not liking the fact that his place is intruded by them. If it is his baby Jung, or if they are with his baby Jung, he would be glad. But they aren't, unfortunately.

The two, however, avoided his gaze and Minho refrained hisself from chuckling when Taemin suddenly hit the oldest's head. If he isn't annoyed, he would be laughing by now because of the way Kibum glares at their maknae. No one messes the almighty Key's 'perfect' hair.

"I told you hyung! It is better to hide at his cabinet! Look at my forehead!" Taemin whines, pointing at his red forehead. Kibum groaned at the maknae's childishness and flicks his forehead hard, making it redder than it was. "Yah!"

Minho clears his throat when the two continues on ignoring his presence. Taemin and Kibum stares at each other with a knowing look before nodding their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter