i.

The Killer's Chase


Min Bo Yeong

 

His blood dripped from his neck to the floor and I smiled in satisfaction as his ring falls in to the puddle of dark, warm blood. Tsk, he even had a wife. What a waste, I feel bad for her. Her husband multiple minors and he killed them all off. He's lucky he got away without anyone finding out for a couple of years but you know what they say: what goes around comes around. I grab his ring from the puddle with my glove covered hands and place it in a zip lock.

 

"I have got to clean this up." I talk to myself and grin. "At least it gives me a chance to be a bit late to school. Thank the heavens I had some spare plastic covers lying around or else this place would have been a bloody mess."

 

After soaking his blood with rags, I hang him by the foot to drain his blood then I let him down and chop his body up in small pieces small enough to be placed in a garbage bag. His head on my hands, I grin at it's wide, lifeless eyes.

 

"You wouldn't have been like this if you just kept your in your pants, Do Kyung Soo." I mumbled. A small bark caught my attention and I look at the dog that caused the sound. I smile brightly at him. 

 

"Hey boy," I throw the man's head in the garbage bag and walk over to my dog, Jin, who was wagging his tail at me. "Look at this." I show him the large bucket full of warm blood and dip a small part of my hands in it and I show it to Jin. I said, "I guess you could say his blood is on my hands, huh?"

 

And I laughed maniacally. 

 


 

 

"Hey," I pretend to huff in exhaustion. "Sorry I'm late. Umma and appa were fighting again last night so I fell asleep really late so I just woke up three hours ago." I told my friend, Yuri.

 

She smiled sympathetically. She's always been very emotional and motherly like, which is the reason why I befriended her. She's easy to manipulate and is a push over, the perfect best friend for someone like me. "Aw, it's okay. I understand." See what I mean? "Nothing exciting really happened during the time you were gone. Just some homework."

 

"Really?" I asked her, making sure my eyes look wide and then I let out a sigh of relief. "I thought I was going to have to miss the algebra quiz but thank God I made it in time."

 

She nodded cheerfully. "Yeah, thank God. I almost thought you were sick or something." Sick of blood, I guess so.

 

I push the thought away and grab her wrist and drag her back with me to our classroom as I talk. "Aigoo, you and your crazy accusations." Entering our classroom, most of my classmates looked up. "Bo Yeong!" The called happily.

 

"Why were you late?"

 

"We thought you got sick of us and transfered classes."

 

"Yeah, who's going to be the class president if you left?"

 

Here's the thing, I have a lot of... friends. I try to make sure in friends with almost everyone to find out secrets and maybe find a prey to kill. It's the best way to find out who I should murder, because when you're in high school, a lot of bad stuff happens and someone will always eventually find out, no matter how hard you try to hide it.

 

"Jagiya," A male voice coos. I internally groan. I turn around to see the devil himself, Park Chanyeol. Every since he came to this school, he started following me like a lost puppy and called me pet names. It was kind of annoying. I give him a tight lipped smile. "Why were you late today?" He pouted.

 

"Something came up." And by something, I mean Do Kyung Soo's dead body. I let out a quiet chuckle. He pouted again and hugged my right arm tightly. I shrieked a little and tried to get him off. "What are you doing?"

 

"I'm hugging your arm, duh."

 

"Why?"

 

"Because you won't let me hug you so I'll just cuddle your arm instead."

 

"GET OFF!"

 

"No."

 

"Park Chanyeol! Get off me."

 

"I think you mean, get me off."

 

"ert."

 

"I know you like it." 

 


 

I started having urges to kill when I was eight. I was scared that maybe my parents would scold me or maybe even send me away if I told them about it. So while my parents were out, I went outside and started killing small animals. They never found out, until I turned ten and I killed my neighbor's cat. My father found a trail of blood leading to our attic and he found my box full of bloody knives.

 

I was scared.

 

He told me that it's okay, that he'll help me control it.

 

And thus the vigilante killer was born.

 



Author's Note:

CALM DOWN geez - yes, I killed Do Kyung Soo but hey, he cheated on his "wife"

So just to make it clear...

 

THERE WILL BE FLUFF HERE

 

It won't just be blood and gore and action okay?

And I promise you that when there's a fluff scene, it will MELT YOUR HEART

Okay bye guys~