Where Do I Start? (It's Breaking My Heart)

Where Do I Start? (It's Breaking My Heart)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

                He’s always on my mind. From the time I wake up ‘til I close my eyes. He is everywhere I go. He’s all I know.

 

 

Sehun woke up to the thoughts of him. Again. Well, he is no longer surprised since it’s an everyday occurrence. That is despite the fact that his dreams consists of him as well. It’s as if his heart and mind longs for that one person constantly. Filling his thoughts during the day and invading his slumber at night. In fact, he even tends to relate everything to him. Whether it’d be food, clothing, weather, or even traffic! Everything just automatically co-relates back to him. His thoughts would always drift back to that person.

 

 

                Though he’s so far away, it just keeps getting stronger every day. And even now he’s gone, I’m still holding on.

 

 

How long has it been since they have drifted apart? Five years? Well, technically, it says on the calendar that it’s been five years. But to Sehun, it feels like a lifetime. He doesn’t really know why but maybe it is true that absence really does make the heart go fonder. Because even though he knows that he can simply carry on with his life, it is such an impossible feat to do. For, seriously, how does one move on from the greatest, truest love of his entire life? His love for him just seems to grow more with each passing day rather than diminishing as his other hyungs had predicted. “Give it a year. You’d get over it.” was what they have said. And yet, it’s been five long years and his feelings were still the same – if not, only intensified. He doesn’t want He’s still here – hoping, praying, holding on.

 

 

                My friends keep telling me that “If you really love him, you gotta set him free.” And if he returns in kind, I’ll know he’s mine.

 

 

“Why do you keep hurting yourself like this?” Now, THIS is a question he has heard for quite a thousand times from

Please log in to read the full chapter