03. My world.

***Beautiful***
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hiiii guyssss,

Long time no see ! How are you babeis ??? I hope that all of you are doing fine despite all the chaos happening, well that is life :D I am in the middle of my final exams and absolutely not in a position of writing fics, nope not at all.

so the story I am posting here is actually a story I have written a long time ago. Today I found it in my drafts and after little bit of polishing with a nice closure here it is.

I won't be updating until end of the June. Exams !

So okay, A WARNING- THIS STORY IS MPREG. This is Top!Sehun which means Luhan is pregnant and if MPREG is not your cup of tea, I suggest you to not to read, that's alright.

Okay guys, Enjoy. Happy Reading !

word count : 2266

 

 

 

Sehun had a feeling that he is gliding smoothly somewhere. But at the same time he felt that something is softly pulling him back to the ground. Well it should happen since gravity doesn’t let humans to float, Sehun thought still in depths of his slumber. A second later, as his sleepy consciousness came back to his hazy mind, he figured that something is weighing down on his chest. That’s not gravity, he mused opening his heavy eye lids.

It wasn’t gravity at all because gravity sure didn’t bring a smile to Sehun’s morning face.

Sun light was gently peeking through the curtains to their master bed room. But it didn’t matter because it was Saturday. Sehun ran his fingertips through the soft brown locks of the head, resting on his chest.

Arms locking his waist, legs tangling with his, Luhan had his whole upper body on Sehun’s, his head making Sehun’s chest the pillow, his brown hair tickling Sehun’s chin. Sehun couldn’t help grinning like a creep, enjoying the beautiful sight of his sleeping husband. He kept caressing Luhan’s hair, not wanting to disturb his slumber. Sehun closed his eyes inhaling his soul mate. No matter whenever it was, Luhan always smelled so nice and these days he smelled extra sweet. God! Am I creepy? Sehun thought for a second.

Luhan stirred from his slumber and opened his eyes. He rubbed his eyes and yawned but didn’t move away from Sehun.

“Good morning babe!”

Sehun chirped, kissing his head. Luhan snuggled closer (if it was even possible), mumbling a “Morning”.

“What do you wanna do today?”

Sehun asked playing with Luhan’s hair, fingers tangling with the brown mess.

“sleep”

Luhan mumbled not wanting wake up. He loved spending rare mornings they had like this, just by cuddling to Sehun in his warmth. Sehun chuckled at his sleepy husband. But Sehun was getting tired because Luhan was practically lying on his body, weighing him down.

“Luhannie”

Sehun breathed in.

“mmm”

“Can you move a bit?”

“Why? you wanna pee?”

Luhan murmured groggily.

“No errr” Sehun paused hesitating for a second “you are he-heavy I.. can’t.. breathe.”

Within a split of a second Luhan sat upright on the bed, doe eyes widened, jaw hanging low, very awake. As he moved away Sehun inhaled morning air with a relief, his lungs filling fully. But he flinched when he saw Luhan’s lower lip quivering as he bunched the bed sheet. Sehun’s eyes widened.

“Did you just call me fat?”

Luhan asked voice low and gloomy, face turning to an ice cold glare. Sehun blinked gulping. Wrong word choice dammit! Sehun internally panicked.

“No I didn’t”

Sehun sputtered, quickly sitting up, trying to clutch Luhan’s hand. But Luhan dragged his hand back before he could reach, pain written all over his face.

“Luhannie, you are not fat, I didn’t say that.”

Sehun scooted closer, trying to do the damage control but he was too late. Luhan jumped out of the bed and stood straight, clenching his fists. Sehun knew it’s gonna be a hell of a day.

“Get out!”

“But Lu-”

“GET OUT!!!”

 

 

 

Sehun dragged his feet to the front door, muttering a “Coming” as the bell kept ringing. He relaxed his facial muscles not to scowl at the person whoever it is. He opened the door, a forced smile on his lips. But to his surprise the couple standing at his door step was his favorites. Sehun nearly jumped to them in glee, a genuine grin spreading in his face.

“Hyung ! Yixing !”

He exclaimed brightly.

“Hey Sehun.”

Junmyeon pulled his brother to a hug and Yixing also did the same, flashing his dimple smile. Sehun followed them to the house, opening his mouth to call Luhan. But Luhan popped out from nowhere, pulling the two guests into a bear hug. Sehun chuckled, seeing Luhan pouting.

“I miss you, both of you.”

“aww my cute Lulu. Look at you, so cute as ever”

Junmyeon cooed pinching Luhan’s chubby cheek. Luhan wasn’t showing yet but he was plump and had gained weight. Yixing hugged Luhan from his side.

“We brought breakfast”

Yixing waved a bag and immediately Luhan wrapped his arm around Yixing’s elbow. Sehun giggled at how adorable his husband is. But Luhan sent him a death glare before dragging Yixing to the kitchen. As they disappeared Junmyeon turned his amused face to a somewhat red Sehun.

“Did he just-”

“I called him fat, no not really. I told him he is heavy not fat but he kicked me out.”

Sehun sighed exasperatedly. Junmyeon laughed, patting his back.

“Never tell anything about being fat or heavy or anything related to their size to pregnant people. You are lucky, Minho almost got chopped by Taemin just because he mistakenly called him chubby”

Sehun gasped.

“Teamin chopped Minho?”

“Almost.”

“Whoa~”

Sehun let out a breath.

 

 

Yixing helped Luhan to arrange the table, laughing and chatting. Sinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter