Bonus chapter!

All things new

*Junho’s P.O.V*


“You’re so cute!”

I covered my face with my hands and spoke through them, “Never ask me to do that again.”

“You’re voice and facial expressions were perfect! Why don’t you do that all the time? Your aegyo could get people to do whatever you want.”

“Because firstly I’m not like that and secondly it’s embarrassing and I at it!”

“You do not!”

“I do!”

“No, you don’t.”

“Whatever, this is pointless.”

“The point is that you’re cute.”

“Shut up Wooyoung-ah!”

“Never!” He evilly grinned at me and I couldn’t hold back my laugh even though I was trying to look serious.


- - - - -


They were everywhere. They didn’t leave me alone. They shouted nasty names at me and threw stones. I tried to carry on as if nothing was happening, but the problem was that something was definitely happening.

The next thing I knew they were in a circle. The circle started closing in and the stones turned into hands. Eventually I met the floor and the hands became shoes. “Junho-ah.”

I can hear him calling me, but it’s so faint… Like he’s not even there…

“Junho-ah!”

The sound was louder.

“Junho-ah!!”

I saw the darkness morphing into a warm lamplight. A silhouette was above me.
“Junho-ah!!”  Wooyoung?

When I reached full consciousness I realised that I’d been dreaming, well, the opposite of dreaming. Soon the figure above me was my face.
“It’s okay, it’s just a nightmare,” he whispered.

“Thank God.” He smiled at me and my face until I calmed down.

It was when I was fine again that I realised that the boy above me was just that – above me. He was supporting himself on his two strong arms for all this time and with only one when he my face.
I let my eyes run down his form. He’s really y… “What are you smiling at?”

“Nothing.”

“You were calling me.”

“What?”

“In your sleep. You were calling me.”

“Oh…” I didn’t know how to respond.

“That’s good. It means you know that I’ll protect you.” With that he placed a sudden peck on my lips.

He moved to lie beside me and spoke again. “Come here.”

I turned over and he beckoned me to him. When he pulled me onto his chest I realised what he wanted and I smiled to myself. Cute.
His arms wrapped around me and he my back. He nuzzled his face into my hair. “Good night Junho-ah.”

“Good night.”


* * * * * * * * * *
 

*Wooyoung’s P.O.V*


“Junho-ah?”

“Yeah?”

“Have you seen Chansung-ah hanging out with that girl?”

“Seohyun-sshi?”

“Yeah!”

“Oh I definitely have.”

“I sense something there.”

“Me too.”

Junho and I smiled at each other.


- - - - -


We had been eating for some time when I decided to ask. “Chansung-ah?”

“Yep.”

“I’ve seen you hanging out with Seohyun-sshi a lot recently…”

“And?”

“Is there a reason?” Junho spoke for me.

“She’s my girlfriend.”

“Since when?!” Junho and I asked at the same time.

“Since you guys never asked so I never told you.”

“That’s not fair!” I said.

“I had to ask before you guys told me that you were dating.”

“You got me.”


* * * * * * * * * *


*Chansung’s P.O.V*


“-“Those two are really cute.”

Yeah they are Soohyun-ah.” I moved some stray strands of hair from her face.

“I want to get to know them.”

“I’ll speak to them.”-”



And that’s how we ended up here. It is late at night after a comedy at the theatre. It’s definitely by far one of the best days of my life.

I love the way the street lights light up the sidewalk just enough and give a beautiful ambiance.

I looked at her face, lit up, but not only by the light coming from the street. It was from the radiance she possesses alone.

My two best friends were just short of a metre from us, looking happier than ever.

If I had been told at the beginning of the year that I was going to be this happy with great friends and an amazing girlfriend, I would probably have laughed and dismissed the person as insane. Look at me now.

 I placed my arm around her shoulder. “Are you cold?”

“You cheeseball.”

“I’m genuinely asking though.”

“Nah… But I’ll tell you if I am.”

“Good.” I smiled at her.

Wooyoung and Junho had gotten further away from us. “Yah! Woojun-ah!”

They turned around and I grinned like someone who’d aced a test they were destined to fail. “I’m gonna call you guys that from now on!”

“Sorry who are you?” Wooyoung said.

“Have we met before?” Junho added.

“I should be the one questioning our relationship considering how far you guys are.”

They gave up and walked back to where we were.

Seohyun yawned. Junho looked at her with fondness. “Let’s get going.”

She looked at him gratefully. “I had fun guys. We should hang out more often.”

“We will.” Wooyoung said.

“I’ll take you home?” I asked Soohyun.

“Yeah.” She smiled.


* * * * * * * * * *


*Junho’s P.O.V*


We were sitting in Wooyoung’s room. Unlike the first time, when everything in my life got brighter, we were both sitting on his bed.

“I can’t believe we’re done with high school.” I said to him.

“I can. I’ve been waiting for this.”

As I tipped my head back against his pillow I sighed when I remembered what had been bothering me for the last few days. “What’s up?” my boyfriend asked with a concerned expression.

Should I tell him? I should. It’s not like he’s gonna kill me.
“Well, you see… High school is over and…”

“You’re worried about us?”

“How’d you know?”

“I’ve gotten to the point where I know you. That and the fact that I worried about it too. Not for long though.”

“And why is that?”

“I made a decision that drove me to get you this.”

He got off the bed and went to his chest of drawers, crouching down to open the bottom drawer and reach far in.

He took out a small packet. What is that? I craned my neck to try and see what he had.

He walked back and when he got to the bedside he sat on his heels, his face level with the edge of the bed. He smiled and lowered his eyes. I heard a packet rustling and the sound of something, a box?, opening.

When he looked up again he had anticipation in his eyes. He drew half of his bottom lip into his mouth and put out his right hand to me.

I looked at his downturned, closed fist with a frown. I looked back at him and he gave me an expectant look. Slowly, I extended my right hand until it was under his. He let his fist relax and into my hand fell something silver.

I brought it closer to my face with curiosity. It was a plain silver band. I frowned. “Look inside.”

I examined the inside of the ring and noticed something engraved into the metal.

I <3 U Junho – Wooyoung

I smile broke out on my face. I felt moisture in my eyes. “Oh my gosh Wooyoung-ah…” I whispered.

“I can’t marry you, but I can promise you that I love you. So I thought – why not get him a promise ring.”

“Come here.”

When he was back on the bed I sat up, sliding the ring onto my finger.

When I’d examined it in the light, liking the way it looked on my hand, I threw my arms around his neck. “Thank you so much.”

He smiled and put his arms around me. “It’s platinum by the way.”

I pulled away from the embrace. “What?! Why did you spend so much money?!”

He smiled. “Firstly, you’re worth so much more than that ring and secondly…” he paused, “It’s going to last you for a long long time.”

I blushed and leaned forward, pecking him on the lips. They still feel the same as they did the first time.

“Wooyoung-ah?”

“Yeah?”

“I love you too.”



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A/N

This was not supposed to be written, but I’m glad I wrote it.

This is just a bonus chapter to the oneshot.

I hope you enjoyed it!!

Again, feel free to comment! : )


XXX

Waiting-4-Canon