final

Snowed In

Jackson walked in through the door of her apartment and announced his arrival. 

"Baby?" he called for her and she came running out of the kitchen.

"Oh my God! You're frozen. Is it that bad out there? 

"Worse than what you're thinking." He said as he shrugged out of his jacket and unwrapped the scarf around his neck. 

The weather in Seoul, South Korea had been reaching new records and it was stated as the coldest winter recorded in almost 100 years. Outside it had been snowing without a pause for the last 3 hours. People were advised to not leave the warmth of their homes and stock up on basic supplies, since the snow was going to last a while. 

"And you still came to see me?" She asked him with awe in her voice.

"Of course, I'd come to you no matter what."

"Okay Wang cheesy, dinner is almost done. How long have you got?"

"An hour." He sighed.

"That's it? You've been going at it non-stop for days, heck months. Jackson don't you think you deserve a break? You're putting your body through too much and you know it."

"Apparently it doesn't matter what I think. Don't worry about me, I'm getting breaks. But I still have to go back to practice in an hour."

"Okay fine, but first go take a shower you're frozen and you smell." She scrunched up her nose for emphasis.

"Do I now? Oh baby I missed you so much come give oppa a hug!" He spread his arms wide and chased after her as she ran away from him and his smell. He gave up and walked towards the shower. He went smiling like an idiot the whole way. 

After dinner Jackson was ready to head out again, his manager was coming to get him. Just as he was all bundled up in his coat and scarf he received a call. 

"Cancelled?" He echoed. "Okay, I guess."

Then he hung up.

"Who was it?"

"Guess who just got the rest of the night off? Me!" Jackson whooped, jumping up and down.

"What? No practice?"

"Yup! The weather report advised people to stay indoors, so the guys went back to the dorm."

"Okay! You'll be staying here, I'm so happy."

"Yeah, but I need to call the guys first I'm sure they're worried sick."

"You do that, but first how do feel about some hot chocolate?"

"Sounds good to me baby." He kissed her forehead sending her off, while dialed jinyoung's number. 

"Jinyoungie! Are you back at the dorm too?" Jinyoung had been busy filming for his movie these days. 

"Eo, Jackson I'm back. You're at her house right?"

"Yes I am and I'll be staying here, so I'll see you in the morning. Don't worry about me okay?"

"Uh huh take care and tell her I said hi."

"Will do, bye jinyoungie."

"Eo, annyeong." 

Just as Jackson had taken off his jacket and scarf, she was back with two steaming cups of hot chocolate. Jackson settled down on the couch as she snuggled against his side. Both taking quiet sips from the cup. Jackson had his arm wrapped tightly around her, pulling her into his side, his face buried in her hair. 

"Do you want to watch a movie?" She suddenly asked him. 

"What movie do you have in mind?"

"Umm. High school musical?"

Jackson burst out into laughter, he laughed till he had tears in his eyes. All the while she watched him and gave him the stink eye. If he told her high school musical was lame, she'd strangle him. 

"Okay, okay." He wheezed between his laughter. "Baby don't you have a better choice than that?"

"It's been a while so I wanted to watch it again, I thought why not do it with you. But you clearly think it’s funny." She punched his arm, hard.

"Ouch, no need to get violent; I'll watch the damn movie with you. You know what? I'll even make popcorn!" 

He got up and headed straight to the kitchen. She smiled looking at him and set up everything. The movie was ready to go by the time he returned. He made his way towards her unwrapped the blanket she had around herself, he pulled her till she was in his lap then he wrapped the blanket over both of them, he got comfortable on the couch humming in satisfaction. She started the movie and snuggled deeper into his chest. Jackson stuffed his face with popcorn as he watched, occasionally feeding her some. 

The movie went on and she squealed as she watched a sweaty Troy Bolton, play basketball. Who could resist Troy Bolton? Jackson looked at her like she was crazy. 

"Maybe it's because you haven't seen me play, next time I'm taking you with me so you can watch. I definitely look better than him." 

She glared at him which effectively shut him up. She heard him mumble 'just saying' making her chuckle. Halfway through the movie and she found Jackson was humming to every single song that came on. Maybe he didn't hate the movie as much as he said he did. She smiled at him, he really was too cute. 

She paused the movie to go get some water and when she came back he was laying down. He pulled her onto the couch with him, her back to his front, legs tangled together. She raised her eyebrows.

"What? I'm tired and cold." He pouted and then shivered as if making a point. 

"Okay, whatever you say honey." She smiled at the screen. 

Soon the first movie ended, she wanted to watch the second part right away. Jackson beat her to it. 

"You have the next part right?" 

"Looks like now you're interested."

"It’s all your fault now that I've started I can't stop till I finish it."

"Yes I do have the next part." She laughed at him.

The second movie went by too fast, so did the third and just the end credits rolled by, Jackson saw that she was already deep asleep. She lay there with him her face snuggled into his neck. He just watched her sleeping peacefully, caressing her hair. He dropped a kiss onto her forehead and began to pick her up to put her to bed. He gently took her in his arms and got up, careful not to jostle her. But as she was an extremely light sleeper her lids slowly fluttered open. 

"What? The movie?" She mumbled against his chest. 

"It ended sweetheart, I'm putting you to bed."

"Okay." She said and closed her eyes again. 

He lay her down on the bed, pulling the blankets over her. He pulled his sweater over his head, leaving him in his tank top and got into bed with her. He pulled her against him wrapped his arms around her burying his face in her hair. He peppered kissed along the back of her neck closing his eyes. There was no other place he'd rather be. Just as he was drifting to sleep, he heard her calling him.

"Babe?"

"Yes sweets what's wrong?" His voice was huskier than normal, laced with sleep.

"Do you seriously not like high school musical?"

"No babe, I love high school musical."

She chuckled and made herself comfortable against at him thinking, next time she was going to make him watch twilight.

A/n: and done!! haha i'm seriously not ready for summer! *cries forever* i wish i'd seen real snow though... hmmm... okay that's off topic i hope everyone liked this one shot! thank you for reading! dj i hope u liked it! mwah!!

                                                                   -melover