Never Again

Bitter Dreams and Sweet Pastries
People often think that life could be easier if only we did the right decision. That we're the one who makes it complicated when it's not. Well that's what they thought but not to this Luhan guy who almost gave up in this cruel world. 
 
Tons of paper works, project and research nearing its deadline. And Luhan hasn't done anything, literally. Because he doesn't have the motivation to do so. Lacking of ideas and all. Luhan never liked this course. It's not his choice. It's his parents. He wants to become the famous singer in the world. But his parents disagreed with this. They want him to take something that will continue the Legacy of their company. A life Luhan never wished to be in. A life that is far from what Luhan wanted to be. A life he wants to escape from —but he couldn't. 
 
Luhan sighed because of his frustration to finish his research about the decreasing demands in pastries this month. And he can't do it properly because it's not his passion. He's doing this because it's a duty, a responsibility. Cursed this course. He said.
 
It's already 5 o'clock in the morning when the bell rang and Luhan is still asleep in front of his laptop screen. Microsoft Word is still open but with no content. He's trying, but he just can't do it right.
 
Another bell and Luhan woke up. He's late! I'm late oh ! He said as he hastily get ready for another hell day— school day. 
 
He didn't even bother fixing his hair after taking a shower and he just putted his clothes without ironing them. He brushed his teeth and grab some bread in the fridge and he exited his dorm and made his way to the campus. He got a lot of mixed glance from people he rarely know. But he pay them no attention as he's busy walking and cursing himself for falling asleep without having prepared a research to perform later at their last class in the afternoon. Kill me now.
 
He attended his first subject and thank God he's not late. Well almost…
 
After their classes in the morning ended, Luhan spotted his bestfriend in one of the bench near the cafeteria. Yixing is wearing a glasses while typing something on his laptop. A research, great way to remind me that i failed to do mine. He mentally noted to himself. He envy Yixing a lot. He wondered why can Yixing do the things he can't. So effortlessly and it seems like he do really love this course. 
 
Luhan shook his head and made his way over his bestfriend. He smiled at him, “Hey Xing!” he greeted. 
 
“Oh hey there Lu!” Yixing greeted him back but went focused immediately in finishing his research. And Luhan didn't bother him anymore as he opened his laptop and tried to finish his research again. 
 
It's been 30 minutes and he still hasn't done anything yet. He basically just stared at his laptop trying to form ideas but he can't. 
 
“Oh great I just received a text from our batch mate saying that Mrs. Kwon won't be able to attend classes this week because of family matters. And research has been moved next week.” Yixing said. And Luhan immediately thanks all the angel and saints for this miracle. 
 
“Hey Lu are you okay?” Yixing asked. And Luhan nodded. 
 
“I'm better than okay!” He stood up and made a fist bump in the air when suddenly he accidentally hit someone straight in the face.
 
“Ow!” The stranger yelped in pain. 
 
“Oh my god! I'm so sorry!” Luhan said as he tried to see the damage he cause to stranger's face. 
 
“What are you? Crazy? Doing fist bump in the air which you can —btw already did, hit someone in the face!” The stranger told him. 
 
“I guess I'm just happy I'm really sorry!” Luhan kept on apologizing. When he saw clearly the stranger's face he recognized him as the freshman student in pastry building.
 
“You're Oh Sehun! The great kid they've been talking about with his amazing skills in baking and perfectly balancing the taste of a pastry!” Luhan squealed. 
 
“Yes I am, but you gotta lower than your voice. And btw you should treat me a bubble tea for accidentally hitting me in the face.” Sehun said as he looked at Luhan demandingly as if Luhan isn't his senior. Actually, Luhan is just a year ahead of him so…
 
“Alright! I will.” Luhan said as he sat down and he swore to never do a fist bump in the air ever. again.
 
And oh Yixing is too busy doing his research to even notice the events that happened in front of him. Typical Yixing. 
 
~~~
 
Hey there lovely people! I'm trying to make fluff now! Wow this is an achievement for me because I've been doing selu angst since then. 
 
Hmmm… to be honest I don't have a plot for this but it won't hurt to write a fluffy hunhan right? And let's just go with the flow! Hahahaha #prayercirclesforme