Introduction

Golden Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

THE UNIVERSE

In this Universe, there are only seven countries; Asia, Africa, Airope, America, Ausland, Arctic, and Atlantica. Asia and Africa consists of real life Asia and Africa countries respectively. Airope consists of real life Europe countries. America consists of real life North and South America Continent's countries, Ausland consists of real life Australia, New Zealand, and Pacific Isles. Arctic is located on the northernmost hemisphere of the earth. Atlantica is located on the opposite of Arctic, it is what we know as Antarctica in real life.

Each countries are divided into sectors, which named after real life countries. For example, in Asia The Country there are Sector Korea, Sector China, Sector Japan, Sector Singapore, etc. In each sectors there will still be cities, towns, and villages. The setting of this story is mostly in Sector Korea. It is located in real life North and South Korea (unified).

Aside from humans, mythical creatures also exist in this Universe, and that's normal. They are not at all taboo. Their races are not determined by how they look, but what is running in their vessels; human blood, werewolf blood, vampire blood, magi blood, elf blood, etc. The races are mostly living in peace and harmony between each other.

 

 

CHARACTERS

Moon Eun-gi

Half werewolf, but can't turn. Have magical powers like that of a Magi.

A bit of a Daddy's Girl, but mostly independent with good sense of self discipline.

 

Kim Minseok

Pureblood Werewolf, descended from a long line of Marine Generals Family.

Obsessed with cleanness and cleanliness. Oldest of the EXO pack.

 

Lu Han

Half Werewolf, half Magi. His father's side of the family is a clan of Navy Officials.

Looks soft and gentle, but can actually kick better than most people.

 

Wu Kris

Pureblood Werewolf, part of a prestigious family who helped founded the Air Force.

Chill and laidback. Second in command of the pack, but in general is more obeyed by the EXO pack.

 

Kim Junmyeon

Pureblood Werewolf, son of the Minister of Education.

Not the oldest, but is the rightful Alpha of the EXO pack. Very caring, quite timid, and is a huge worrywart.

 

Zhang Yix

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter