∵ 컨닝 지 ∴ 〈♡〉cheatsheet

∵ 베리 벨 ∴ 〈♡〉 BERRY BELL┇ ANTENNA'S FIRST GIRL GROUP! — apply soon!

berry bell

header

CHEATSHEET

 
 

⟪ FACE-CLAIM ⟫ kpop stars and some actresses are the only fc's allowed, i hate ulzzang's with a passion and they don't fit idol groups over all. your character doesn't have to have a fc that matches her age, but that doesn't mean use a 43 year old as a 15 year old. i will reject you very quickly.

⟪ AGE ⟫ the age range is 1991-1999, no younger than that. the maknae doesn't have to be exactly a 99 liner, tbh it'd be better if maybe they were a 97 liner just for future concept choses to be less strict, yanno? like i said, age doesn't have to match your fc but yeah.

⟪ ETHNICITY ⟫ this is antenna, and i'm not sure if they accept many foreigners, i highly doubt it though. so i really don't want to see a billion apps that are half american or half canadian. it's okay to be half something but if everyone is not full korean it's kind of just ??? no.

⟪ PERSONALITY ⟫ any type is good. we want a variety and don't mind if it doesn't match up with the face claim. sometimes, people are like that. there's a min of 4 traits pos and 4 traits neg, format this how you want.

⟪ BACKGROUND ⟫ format backgrounds how you want, all i ask is that you don't include your entering of the company in here. this is strictly for your background, not to mention anything about training unless its very brief. this can be a timeline, and it's highly suggested that you format it that way if you plan on giving less information but more quality.

⟪ IDOL/RELATIONSHIPS ⟫ so regarding your friends and family, put only those who are really important. not your twice removed aunt on your dad's side, okay? but rather the people who really impacted her life along with would appear regularly. this also goes for idol friends, don't abuse them. you can't be friends with all of them but i know some idols are friends before becoming trainees along with becoming good friends while being trainees. so that means no reason to be randomly friend idols unless they match your background. also, we don't mind if you are related to idols but as we have stated at least many times, it must be with in reason. you can't use the idol sibling card freely, if you're sisters with jessica and krystal, that doesn't mean your brother is hoseok from bts bc they have jung in their last name. and if you do choose to have an idol sibling, remember to use their siblings as well. jongin from exo has sisters, jungkook has an older brother, etc.

⟪ TALENT TWINS ⟫ you have the choices of having one talent twin in general or having different talents twins for different skills. as stated everywhere, please don't try to give your character top notch artists for every skill. we understand that triple threats exists but they also are weak in something. for example, 4minute's hyun-ah is a triple threat yet she is weak in singing. so we are not saying you can't have your character be a good vocalist despite her being a main dancer but you can't have her rap like cheetah, sing like ailee, and dance like boa, okay?

⟪ TRAINEE LIFE/PREDEBUT ⟫ the minimum is a week for pre-training and one year for group training. moving to pre-debut experiences. regarding to their experiences, stay within a reason as to why they even had a pre-debut experience. antenna isn't really well known. it doesn't help that they barely have trainees. in other words, before debut experiecnes need to be reasonable please.

⟪ LOVE INTEREST ⟫ female or male are your options, so that means the age range for both noona or dongsaeng relationships is 7 years. you can have an idol, oc, actor, or model. Just make sure the meeting is realistic.

⟪ TAKEN THINGS ⟫

🌸 soloist lee jieun is taken as a face claim
🌸 plotline goose berry is taken
🌸 main vocal, sub-dancer position is taken
🌸 do saerom / pinky are taken as birth names /stage names
🌸 the persona ' ugly duckling' is taken
🌸 lee jieun is taken as a singing, acting, variety and talking twin, whilst park sooyoung is taken as a dancing twin
🌸 the fanclub name ' swans ' and hexcode #f7d5dd are taken
🌸 bts' jungkook is taken as a love interest
 

⟪ BP'S ⟫ ya'll should know by now tbh

 

SOURCE CODETURN INEXAMPLE 1

⟪ AUTHORS' NOTE ⟫ this is the cheatsheet. please read thoroughly because this will really help you when making the app. other wise, have fun applying <3