You promised forever

Crush to the T
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoseob couldn’t believe his eyes, he had just came back from a photoshoot expecting to find his boyfriend already asleep on the bed. But instead of the sweet sight of his sleeping lover Hyoseob finds himself staring at the fully awake Haesol, the said currently locking lip with another guy, a guy Hyoseob have never seen.

 

The two men currently engaged in an intense make out session looks up when Hyoseob drops his phone to the floor, the signer’s hand shaking too much to hold it.

“H.. Hyoseob..” Haesol mymble, quickly pulling away from the unfamiliar man. “Why.. You shouldn't be home for another hour.. why are you..”

“Who is this baby?” The man ask, looking at Hyoseob with cold eyes before turning back to Haesol. “Is this your side or what?”

 

Hyoseob feels tear streaming up in his eyes as he looks at the two, waiting for Haesol to say something, to show the other man away and tell him that Hyoseob is his boyfriend but Haesol just stare at him.

“Why?” Hyoseob asked, his voice barely even a whisper as he looks at his boyfriend. “Why did you do it?”

“Hyoseob.. I.. It’s not..” Haesol starts but he clearly realise that there is no way of explaining this. “I’m sorry Hyoseob..”

“Why!” The younger suddenly yelled, anger bubbling up in him as he looked at the person he loved, the person he thought loved him too. “Was i not enough!? Was i not good enough for you or do you just enjoy playing with my heart like it’s a ing toy!?”

 

Haesol quickly took a couple of steps towards the now crying Hyoseob but stopped when the other backed away. “It’s not like that baby.. i’m.. I love you i just-”

“No!” Haesol interrupted him. “I don’t want to hear it, i don’t need any explanation from you. It’s clear that you don’t want me, i guess i was just foolish enough to take your feeling’s seriously!”

“Listen to me baby.” Haesol said and before Hyoseob could move the other had griped his shoulder, holding him in place. “This is nothing, just trust me it’s not what you think.”

“Not what i think? Not what i think!?” Hyoseob roared, breaking free from the other’s grip. “I think it’s pretty clear what it is and i don’t need you to tell me another lie, it’s enough that you lied about loving me! The worst thing is that i really sincerely loved you and i thought you felt the same but it guess i was wrong! I guess you don’t need me then since you got yourself a new play thing but don’t worry, i’ll just go and let you continue you’re little playtime.”

 

With that Hyoseob ran out the door, tears now flowing freely down his face as he rushed down the stairs. He thought he heard footsteps following him and he quickened his pace, basically flying out the door and down the street. He must have been running for a couple of minutes but he could still head Haesol behind him, calling his name and begging him to stop but he couldn’t. He didn’t even know why the other was following after him, wouldn’t Haesol be happy he left so he could continue with whatever he was doing when Hyoseob came home.

 

Not watching where he was going Hyoseob crossed a street and was almost hit by a car if two arms hadn’t pulled him back just in time, sending him tumbling to the ground together with whoever had saved him.

“Hyoseob please don’t run away, you can get hurt.” Haesol said as he pulled Hyoseob up from the ground. “I wouldn’t be able to forgive me if something happened to you, if you got hurt.”

“Well ing bad for you then because i’m already hurt!” Hyoseob yelled, pulling away from the other. “Do you have any idea of how much i love you? Do you even care that it feels like someone just stuck a sword right through my heart!? You don’t want me to get hurt? Don’t make me laugh! If you don’t wanted me getting hurt then you shouldn’t have played with my heart so carelessly! I ing hate you! I never want to see you ever again!”

“Baby please-”

“No! Don’t ever call me that again! Just go away, leave me, i just want you gone!” Hyoseob yelled. “I wish i never meet you! I wish you would just die!”

 

With those words Hyoseob took of again, running across the street but he only made it a couple of meters before he suddenly felt himself being pushed to the ground followed by the sound of a screeching car, a loud bang and the silent. His vision slightly blurry because of the endless tears and the sudden push Hyoseob sat up, trying to stop his head from spinning as he slowly turned around, eyes growing wide at the sight.

 

A car stood a few meters away, it’s side crashed against a street lamp but that wasn’t what Hyoseob was looking at.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter