Saida

Underrated Twice ships [REQUESTS CLOSED]

Sana x Dahyun

Filled for: Lovemarkzy, Uc_Eva

( x ♊ )

Gemini is a Mutable Sign and Capricorn is a Cardinal Sign. Capricorn initiates things; they like to be in control. Gemini is more flexible, generally happy to follow Capricorn’s lead — as long as they aren’t forced into anything

 

Ambivalence.

“That's the big dipper right there!” Dahyun said while pointing at a myriad of stars clustered together. Sana had tried to compare them to the outline of the constellation she had on her phone. It was hard to see but it definitely was there. She blinked once and lifted up the pair of binoculars up to her eyes to get a better look of the outline. That was when she officially saw it for herself without the use of a photograph. It was breathtaking to say the least and even more special because she had someone to share it with.

 

“I see it! So that must be Leo right there!” Sana was getting better at this and almost squealed audibly when Dahyun gave her a nod with a grin. She opted to further snuggle into Dahyun's side instead with a content sigh. The two of them had snuck off to go star gazing in the wee hours of the night while the rest of the members and managers were asleep. JYP decided that Twice had been doing well enough and rewarded them with a three day camping trip. They had an RV and everything but some of the girls slept in tents just for tradition. Sana and Dahyun had decided to share a tent together just so they could do this.

 

It was Dahyun's idea at first. On the drive there she had explained to Sana that they had to do some research on constellations for one of her classes at school. Sana said it would be best to experience it in person and so they planned their little escape plan together. They could of easily gone with everyone but for some reason they felt like keeping it amongst themselves. Their adventure sneaking out of camp wasn't too exciting though – it was simply making sure everyone was asleep and running for it. They ended up in a small field of flowers where Sana gladly laid, but Dahyun was afraid of any bugs that might be there.

 

Sana would be lying if she claimed she wasn't either. She wanted to be a good unni to Dahyun though and that meant pretending to be fearless of anything. She she opted for the younger girl to lay on top of her that way nothing could get her and if something were to approach them, Sana would be the first victim. That and she just wanted to cuddle with the cute dubu that was Dahyun. They laid together for a little while longer, naming constellations together like it had become a sudden passion. The song of the cicada's filled the air, having a gentle lull to it.

 

Dahyun had grown quiet when Sana had started to through her hair gently. The older of the two had wondered if she'd fallen asleep in her embrace like that. The thought of that was awful cute to Sana and she simply pressed a kiss to the girl's head as they laid there together. Sana could feel herself starting to doze off until, her eyes caught way of a bright light: A firefly. One more flew by, and then another, they started to slowly gather until the two of them were surrounded by these magnificent creatures.

 

“Dahyun look!” Sana shook the sleeping girl lightly enough to wake her up and although it was dark, the light from the bugs allowed her to see the outline of the girl stir. Dahyun sat up on top of Sana still and audibly gasped when she saw the sight of the lights surrounded them. She was obviously elated.

 

“Unni! This is so cool!” She quickly got up and ran across the field along with the fireflies which were going every such direction and Sana opted to join her (although she tripped like three times). The two ended up chasing the insects around until they found themselves at a dock in front of a lake. They had actually been there earlier with the members to do some fishing which was their manager's idea. The sight of the lake seemed completely different at night though.

Sana marveled at it until she felt herself spiraling downwards into the water. Splash! She screamed as she splashed around, Dahyun's giggling could be heard.

 

“YAH!!!!!” Sana bellowed loudly as she always did when someone had gotten the chance to . Another splash was heard and she could feel arms around her. Dahyun was holding on to her now and although she was a bit annoyed, she accepted.

 

“I'm sorry! It was just a joke!” Dahyun said with an apologetic whine causing Sana to give way with a rubbing of the girl's back. She had a hard time staying mad at anyone especially Dahyun. The mood was lifted further when Dahyun started to pull her across the water with ease. Sana flipped on to her back and let herself be dragged as her eyes closed. When she felt two hands cup her cheeks, she assumed that Dahyun was making sure she hadn't fallen asleep, but that wasn't the case. A pair of lips were touching hers now and she could feel heat rising up into her cheeks as she returned it slowly. When they pulled away she could hear the shorter girl laughing nervously.

 

“Is this why you wanted to get me alone?” Sana asked quietly, still replaying the scene over in her head. She hadn't expected that in any way or form. The light from the full moon was shining down on the two of them which made it easy to see Dahyun's shy smile.

 

“No! You just look so beautiful with the moonlight shining on you like this so I couldn't resist.” This caused Sana to grow more flustered. Who knew that the younger girl was such a charmer? She splashed Dahyun in response and the two started to have a small war between them. They continued for a good five minutes until they both agreed it was time to head back to camp. They returned hand in hand. Sana made sure that Dahyun was all dried off and changed into fresh clothes so she wouldn't catch a cold of any kind. Dahyun did the same and Sana was very grateful when the younger girl was drying her hair for her with a towel.

 

They ended up falling asleep in each others arms. Sana dreamed of kissing Dahyun more than once that night.