Help!

Gyu’s Bed Monsters

 

Gyu hushed himself when his steps made a little crack sound on the wooden floor , He walked on his toes to the bathroom grabing a tissue roll and run back to his room to clean the usuall mess He made .

Fast He wiped the ground inside his closet with lots of tissue then spray the place with his father almost finished perfume .

Thisa became a usuall thing to do to the small kid as he always wet the floor when he slept in the freezing closet , at first He paniced and a wake his father who wiped the ground and did as Gyu did now , so Gyu learned what to do .

Gyu hated when the Ghosts slept on his bed , He told his father who laughed and raised his arms over Gyu’s bed saying some magical things in crazy manner which Gyu thought was pretty much cool but stupid too ! His father said that he purified his bed from all the monsters . Gyu looked at his father who was full of self pride , shook his head & said Good night , Gyu almost could hear the ghosts laughed at him . soon as The father left the room Gyu felt the heavy wight on his bed then a cold air came from under his blanket making his small feet froze in fear . Fast He ran to his closet , sat inside and locked him self inside it , watching from a small crack the Ghosts dance , walk and sleep on his bed . Gyu was shivering in fear and cold for long time till he fall in sleep only to wake to the warm pee pool his pants were sank in to start the daily cleaning .

This became almost a daily routine to the 6 years old boy Gyu .

It scared him the most when his parents would come late at night to check on him , Gyu will look at them from the small crack from his shelter inside the icy closet putting both his tiny hands over his mouth not to make a sound .

If my parents cant see that its not their son sleeping in the bed then no one can save me ! Gyu beleives .

 

One day his parents took him early in the morning , his mother yelled at him why he was sleeping in the closet but Gyu was not even a wake enough to answer her , she draged him to the bathroom washing his face and dressed him while He was still fight to keep his eyes open , later He knew they took him to the nursery school .

It was Fun ! He ran & played all day long with his new friends .when he got home he was sleepy but his mother told him not to sleep and wait till dinner time , but at that time he was too excited to sleep , so he stay playing with his soldier toys till 9 . 

As the night came to midnight Gyu was heavely deep in his sleep , He didnt feel the cold air came under his blanket , He didnt feel the heavy wieght on his slim legs , He didnt feel the slow jumping on his bed .

But Gyu opened his eyes wide when he felt a strong hand grap his arm and pull him out his bed to slam him hard on the floor with grumpy deep voice yell : GET OUT MY BED !

Scream escaped Gyu throat while he ran to his closet and shut it fast !

Soon his parents enter his room to check their son after hearing the scream but they found their boy sleeping in his bed quietly , They kissed him softly and leave .

Gyu watched that from the icy closet sobbing silently  : How Dad & Mom cant see its not Me !

 ************************************************************************************************************

 

Long time I realy miss this ^^ hope you enjoy this creepy Fanfic

hope you read my other creepy FF ( will not all of them are this creepy maybe alittle more :D ))

till next time Have #sweetGyuDreams