chapter 7

It's All Start From There (BTS, GFRIEND)

Part 7

 

Eunha’s POV

 

It’s Sunday night and It’s been a week since we stayed in the practice room, the D-Day is this Tuesday. The recording is finish even our choreographer done tutored us the dance too. And now we are doing our rehearsal practise for tomorrow.

 

“Ahhh… choreographer (A/N I couldn’t think of a name, lol sorry.)-nim, can’t we have a rest for at least an hour? We’ve been practising this over and over again since yesterday.” Jin sunbae said as he started to lie down on the floor.

“Fine… let’s have a rest first.”

 

We then all began to sit/lied down on the cold floor while catching our breaths. I went to get a water bottle which was in the corner of the room.

 

But there was no more in the pack, so I decided to go to the storage room to get the packs of water bottles.

 

I entered the storage room, and the lamp. I then headed over to a corner where the 24 packs of water bottles were placed at. I came closer to it and pick it up with both my hands.

 

As I turned around…

 

“EUNHA!!!” Someone suddenly yelled.

 

I flinched and accidentally dropped the packs, and it dropped right on my toe.

 

“Owh…”

“Hey, look I beat your-” He cut himself off. “You okay?” It was V sunbae.

“Y-yeah, I’m okay…” I lied, not wanting to make him worried.

“Oh… by the way, look I beat your high score.” He said as he showed me the screen of his phone, and it showed that he beat my high score in a game.

“Oh… noooo” 

He grinned. “Do you have trouble of carrying that water bottle packs?” He asked.

“Nope…”

“I’ll carry this.” He said as he bent down to pick up the packs.

“No, no… it’s okay I can carry it by myself.” I said.

“You sure? This thing is heavy.”

“Uhm, okay then. I’m going to the toilet anyway. Thank you.” I smiled at him then leave the room.

 

I actually went to the clinic room to get a treatment for my toe.

 

As I was about to go into the clinic room, someone suddenly called my name. I turned around to see who it was.

 

It was Jungkook.

 

“Is your feet alright?” He asked as he walked towards my direction. Right, I bet he could notice my injured foot by how hobbled I was walking.

“Y-yeah, I’m fine.”

“What’s wrong??”

“Just got struck by something.”

“Oh…”

“AH…” I was losing my balance then nearly fall backwards, but lucky he caught my hand and pull me up quickly. “God that was close… thanks.” I said.

 

He then suddenly, carry me in bridal style and went into the clinic room. Then he put me down on the bed, seated.

 

“W-what are you doing?”

“Stay there, I’ll get you an ointment.” He said then went to get a first-aid kit on top of a shelf. “Give me your feet I’ll put this on.” He said when he came back.

 

He then squats down and holds my left foot slowly.

“Is it this one?” He asked.

“Yeah… ohw.” It hurts so much.

“Sorry…” He apologized, “it’s a bit bruised on this side.” He said as he looks through my feet.

“O-oh… that’s why it hurts so much, I thought it was only the toe.”

“Tell me if it’s hurt.” He said and starts to put the ointment.

 

I look at him while he was putting the ointment on my feet and it makes me blushed. Wait what-

 

“Done~” He said, as he put back the ointment into the box and closed it. “Can you walk?”

I nodded, “It’s just a slight injure anyway. Thanks, sunbaenim.” I thanked him as I stood up. “Let’s go back to the practise room.”

“I’ll help you walk.”

 

..

 

Jungkook’s POV

 

I opened the door to the practise room with my right hand while my left hand is holding around Eunha’s shoulder, as we come in to the room we see everyone is sitting in a circle. Doing something.

 

“Andwaeeee… why is it me again?” Suga hyung whined.

“YEsh… I’m survived.” –Jin hyung

“You are really unlucky.” Jhope hyung said to Suga hyung.

“Yah, can’t we pay togeth-”

“NOpE…” They all cut him off.

“Urghh…” He groans, we all chuckled.

“Oh, Eunha, Jungkook… where have you guys been?” Sowon noticed us.

“We were just walking around the building.”

“Ahh…”

“What were you guys doing anyway?” Eunha asked.

“We were playing a game, and the one that lose have to pay for tonight’s dinner like last time. And Suga loses again.” Jin hyung explained.

“Ahh…” Eunha replied and chuckled.

“Lucky we’re not here when you guys are doing that.”

“But unnie, what is wrong with your feet?” SinB asked, as she noticed her feet was covered with a white bandage.

“It’s just a slight injure, you guys don’t need to worry.” Eunha said and sit down on the sofa.

“You sure it’s only a slight injure? We have a rehearsal tomorrow.”

Eunha nodded, “Hm… I’m sure.” And smiled.

 

Her foot was bruised but she acts like nothing happened. Hope she’s okay for tomorrow’s rehearsal.

..

 

-the next day-

 

“We’re leaving in 5 minutes’ guys!” Our manager shouted. “Hurry now get into the car.”

“Ne…” We all said still busy doing our own things. 

 

We all woke up late this morning, no one put an alarm and it ends up our manager woke us up at 9am which is when we have to go to the venue. 

 

“Taehyung-ah, have you seen my phone?”

“I don’t know, probably on the table?”

“I can’t find it.”

“Yah, have any of you seen my socks?”

“Jungkook-ah!!! Hurry up, we’re really late.”

“Ne Hyung! I’m coming.” 

“Where’s my bag, where’s my bag, where’s my BAGG?” Hoseok hyung was busy looking for his bag.

“Hyung, it’s on your back already.” I told while fixing my belt.

“Oh…”

“Let’s go guys.” Jin hyung said as he was ready to go out of the house followed by us, but suddenly stopped and making all of us bumped into each other.

“HYUNG!!!!”

“Ah my faceu.”

“Is jungkook ready yet?”

“Yes hyung I’m ready.” I said as I stood up just finished tying up my shoes.

“Kaja…”

 

..

 

Eunha’s POV

 

We arrived at the venue for tomorrow’s festival and the BTS sunbaenims are here too… they arrived at the same time as us.

 

We all went in to our waiting room and get ready for the rehearsal. Our rehearsal is starting in 10am, fourth in the list.

 

“Eunha-yah, I texted you yesterday, but no responds. Where is your phone?” Manager oppa asked me.

“My phone?” I asked, and that’s when I realize that I don’t have it with me since yesterday. “I-I don’t know… I mean I don’t remember where I put it. Is there something you want to tell me about?”

“Yeah there was, but never mind now…” He said, “The rehearsal is starting in 20 minutes’ guys…”

“Ne, oppa!”

 

I tilted my head, thinking whether I don’t remember where I put my phone or I lost it.

 

“SinB-yah… have you seen my phone?” I asked SinB who is sitting in front of the mirror touching her phone.

“No, why?” She said.

“Oh okay… did I lost it?” I thought to myself. “Where could it be…”

 

The door to our waiting room suddenly open and it was V sunbae.

 

“Sunbaenim, hey!” Yerin unnie stood up and greeted him. “Is there something that you need?”

“Hi Yerin!” He smiled, “Oh yeah, I need to talk with Eunha” He said I turned around.

“Me? Oh yeah sure…”

 

I then went outside the room and met V sunbae there.

 

“Waeyo?” I asked formally.

“What’s with the formal talking, huh?” He said.

I just smiled.

“Here, your phone, you're looking for it right” He reached out his hand with my phone on it.

I gasped, “H-how, can you…?”

“You dropped it yesterday at the storage room.” He told. 

“Ah, now I remember!” I exclaimed. “I thought I had a bad memory. Hehe…”

He chuckled, "It keeps on ringing last night so, i turned it off completely. I guess it's out of battery now." He said

"Thanks..." I thanked him, as I reached out my hand to take my phone out of his hand. But he suddenly put it back in his pocket and pulled my hand

 

to a place

 

enjoy^^