CHAPTER I

A fangirl's fanboy

3.. 2.. 1.. OKAAAAAY! It's done! faster than i thought, surprisingly, my internet connection isn't like a turtle today so i've got another video uploaded on my youtube channel. 

Anyway, I'm Leena, 24 years old,  a kpop fangirl, mostly for iKON. I own a youtube channel like you might have guessed already and i just uploaded my cover of iKON's Long time no see, a pretty old song you can say but who cares? the song is still amazing today. I sing as a hobby, and that I guess, along with this youtube channel of mine  is the reason why i met my husband, more about him though later. 

I know at least once in your fangirling life, you've heard of this, "If you can't marry your bias, then marry a fanboy"I don't know exactly why. Probably because he will understand all your whims and you having too much feels or maybe so both of you can spazz and do fan's stuff together. I don't know and to be honest i always laugh at the idea. But, as ironic as it is, i am now an example of it.

Yes fam, i married a fanboy, he told me he loves me, I don't know why or how but I must admit that in those moments that we were stanning ikon I unguardedly fell in love and when he asked my hand for marriage, I just can't say no.  

Like any other fangirls, I am yoyo's trash before. My husband gets mad whenever I say this not because I claim to be Yunhyeong's but because he'll argue that I am never a trash. Yes! he's that corny, sometimes it's cute, but sometimes, not really. I love him anyway. 

I started being so into kpop when i was in highschool,  thanks to my favorite people, my bestfriends who dragged me into this fangirling world, and  as you see, their influences are still with me today and i don't think it'll be leaving.We were there form the start, WIN era to to waiting era to mix and match era to waiting era again and welcome back and until now we are still here,  so my husband could never argue about how much i fangirl towards them and he's just so supportive and he understands it,  that was something i am very grateful of.

So let me tell you about my love story with Yunhyeong, ha! I've got permission from my man about this so you guys don't worry. "Nothing can change the fact that we are already married and I am so sure that with this handsome face,you'll never ever think of leaving  me"  he said that, plus with an overflowing confidence i don't know where he got and you see? If you were me you really won't ever want to be away him I promise. Sooo back to Leena and Yunhyeong's story LMAO.

Yunhyeong,

Uhhmm he wasn't really my bias,in fact, I don't really have a bias. It was one of our lunch breaks during my highschool days that me and my friends were suddenly talking about this survival program which was WIN. We were all fan of Team B and my friends already have their favorite kid on the group except for me since i don't want to pick favorite yet, i was so convinced that they still have so many things to show throughout the program and we were just on the 3rd episode that time. But like i said, they all have their pick and everyone's taken except for Yunheyong, so they were like, "okay Leena, Yunhyeong is yours!"  as simple as that, Yunhyeong became my bias.

My love for Yunhyeong was so conditional that time  but I regretted it eventually, I actually did liked him and he really became my bias and he's just so adorable and he's so beautiful, and he's such an angel, he is sooo kind and not to mention he's so handsome y'all can't argue with me on this one, even my husband agrees.  

I ended up loving and supporting this gentleman so much, if i may tell you, i was never conscious 'bout my looks and knew nothing about make-ups and those stuffs but you know how much Yunhyeong loves that nivea chapstick right?, i bought one because of him and i almost never used it but i was so happy i have one LOL! 

He was my boyfriend back then even though between us two, i am the only one aware that such relationship exist, LMAO! and though there were times i swerved lanes in the end i always go back to yunhyeong's. 

Good old days!