Forever & Always

Happy birthday, hyung~ ♥
December 8, 2011 11:27 pm
 
"....So.. He really isn't coming, is he?.. Awww man.. Taeminnn~" He called out for him in his head, as he covered his face with the pillow he was hugging. "How can you be so rude, Lee Taemin? How can you leave like that without even telling me? How can you not answer my calls when it's my birthday and our anniversary in a few minutes? Aishh~ This , Lee Taemin!..."
 
"........ But still... I'm hoping.. that you'd come.. And celebrate our day.. You and me.. together..." He murmured as he gets his phone and stares at his wallpaper. It's a picture of their first month together. Taemin.. I miss you.. Please go home... I love you, baby~ I do..
 
 
December 8, 2011 11:53 pm
 
*Ding dong*
 
"Woah. Is it.. Taemin?" He jumped out of the couch and ran to the door.
 
"Tae--.. Oh. It's a package.. For me?" He said to himself as his big, wide grin turned into a straight face. He looked at the package. It was big. Very big. And it was a big birthday gift, apparently. I wonder what's inside..  It was covered with wrappers and ribbons and-- wait. There's a note. Choi Minho, Saengil chukha hamnida! Don't open until December 9! He put his long arms around the package and took it in the house. Whew~ That was heavy!
 
 
December 8, 2011 11:59 pm
 
Woah. A minute before 12. I better call Taeminnie first. I hope he answers!! He gets his phone in his pocket and dialed Taemin's number as he rested his body beside the big gift box. As soon as he pressed the call button...
 
W-wait. Am I just hearing things? He leaned over the box and pulled his ears closer. "Kizukeba, itsudemo~ Soubani rukeredo~ Hounto wa, kirai suki. Mo sou nano. Jibun no, kimochi ga~ Kirua imietara Re-dii domo, Hosuto demo~ Ka wa manayo~" 
 
Hell. It's Minnie's ringtone. He smirked. It's Taemin! Taemin's here. I know it's him!! He felt his heartbeat racing and he can't even control his smiles. I am so happy~
 
 
December 9, 2011 12:00 am
 
He untied the ribbons and removed the wrappers as fast as he could. His heart was beating fast and he can feel adrenaline rushing all over his body. Taemin~ I want to see him!! He opened the box and..
 
"Taemin-ah!!!" Minho shouted as he hugged Taemin, who was still inside the box.
 
"Minho-hyung. Look at me~" The younger murmured. The older followed what he was told to do. "I want to hug you, hyung~ Get me out of here first!" He pouted at him and gave out a small chuckle.
 
"Aigoo~ Sorry, baby~ I got so excited."  Minho muttered as he was taking Taemin out of the box, carrying him like a baby. "Ta-daa~ You're out no--"
 
Taemin stopped Minho from what he was trying to say and hugged him tightly. He has never hugged him like that before. "Baby..." Taemin whispered as he looks into Minho's big, brown eyes. 
 
"..Hhm?" Minho responded, breaking the tight hug between them.. "What's wrong?"
 
"... Baby.. I just want to.. greet you a happy birthday.. You are growing up even faster than me!! But i don't want to be left behind!! I want to be mature enough too! I want to think the way you think. I want to be capable of working by myself.. of waking you up in the morning, cooking our breakfast.. I want to serve you, hyung!! I want to be there for you... But in the end, I always wake up so late and you cook for me everyday, you always scrub my back and you always pack my stuff. I feel so bad! I.. I want to be there for you!! I'm afraid you're getting too tired of me.. And now, I don't do good in this kind of stuffs. It looked like I didn't even surprise you.. Mianhe..~ I always let you look after me. We've already been together for 3 years. And today is a mark of our 4th year together. Thank you, Minho-hyung. I am so happy that we're together. That you love me and I love you way more. I am so lucky to have you. Baby~ I.. I love you.. I love you so much! I'm sorry I at this. But please, accept me as your birthday gift, and keep me forever." Tears were falling from his eyes, but not tears of grief or whatsoever sadness. He smiled as him, his face covered with tears. "Minho-hyu--"
 
Minho pulled him into a kiss. Not a deep one, no tongue, no teeth. It was just like their first kiss. Sweet and romantic. "Taemin-ah.. Baby.. I don't know what to say.. I am just so happy right now, I can die!" He chuckled. "Baby~ why are you feeling sorry? Don't worry~ I will never get tired of you. Of waking you up in the morning? Never. Of cooking for you? Never. Of buying you meat and banana milk? Never. Of preparing the bath tub for you? Never. Of bathing you? Never. Of fixing your hair? Never. Of picking out your clothes? Never. Of tidying our room? Never. Of cleaning our wardrobe? Never. Of washing our clothes? Never. Of packing your stuff? Never. Of calling you on the phone? Never. Of teasing you? Never. Of lending a shoulder when you're sad? Never. Of hugging you when you need me? Never. Of giving you a lap when you're sleepy? Never. Of giving you my hanky, or my shirt when you sneeze? Never. Of giving you my jacket when you feel cold? Never. Of covering your head while running in the rain? Never. Of playing around in the park with you, feeding the birds, watching the fountains? Never. Of going out on dates with you? Never. Of having fun with you? Never. Of kissing you when i feel like it and if I have to? Never ever. Of loving you? NEVER. Of giving myself, my all for you, to my one and only Tae-baby.. NEVER. I WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF YOU. Because I am yours. And of course, you're mine, sweety~" He pulled Taemin closer to him and wiped his tears with his shirt. "Sneeze." Taemin followed him and sneezed on his shirt. 
 
"See. Minnie is gross." Taemin chuckled and hugged Minho. 
 
"Ani.~ Minnie is cute. Minnie is Minho hyung's." He hugged him back.
 
"Silly! Baby~ Happy birthday and happy Anniversary! Keep me forever! Let's be together forever and always. I love you and you know that." he kissed him.
 
"How much do you love me?" Minho asked, teasing the little boy.
 
"THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS MUCH!" He extended his arms and pulled them out.
 
"And this is why I love you so much. Happy anniversary, baby~! More years of togetherness to come! i will never leave you!" He hugged him and carried him princess style to their room.
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
KEKEKEK~ Sorry if it's lame-oh~ Me duzn't wanna add ty stuff. Tae and Minho.. THEY ARE INNOCENT =)) 
 
Lalala~ THANKS FOR READING :p SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT. I will surely appreciate it. :)
 
 
tumblr_lf1s00exxF1qa09k5o1_r2_250.gif
 
2min_kiss_2_by_ko_min_jk-d3bdphx.gif