Its how soulmates are

Its how soulmates are

’Hi’’

The moment luhan’s sparkling doe eyes met minseok’s adorable face..everything changed.

Because from that moment even if it was for the first time, luhan felt that the quiet,short,adorable boy would become someone in his life and even if he was to walk away and never see him again then his face will always be imprinted in his memory.

But you see later on after luhan and minseok were put together in a group and from then he decided that the tiny boy with tender cheeks will be someone in his life.

Through their pre debut days they were inseperabe it was as if they were each other drug, Random hugs, lingering touches and heart eyes, everybody noticed, the other boys, their fans and themselves. They knew from the moment that they met their fate together was sealed and well they both welcomed it with open arms after all it was too beautiful not to.

But nothing is always perfect, it will be a kind of unfairness to the whole world, Exo was one of the biggest idol group in the world and luhan was sharing that beautiful dream with Minseok,,and it was just too perfect.

He will always remember the day a person from their management called in him and minseok,

he will always remember how they tried to ask them to understand,

he will always remember what he said and he will always remember how minseok’s hurt experession mirrored his own when they realized they had no way out.

And that night after their hair were a whole sweaty mess,skin flushed and body tired ,luhan pulled minseok’s form close to his, “ we are okay baby, we were..just..just too perfect but we are okay” Minseok managed a faint smile,falling asleep to luhan’s beautiful voice whispering words he craved to hear after all luhan always knows what minseok wants him to say.

And Luhan ,yeah he knew what he was getting into the moment he and minseok got together, he knew it wouldn’t be easy,,he knew that he and minseok would have hard times and even if this was a whole different part he forgot to consider, but with a love like his and minseok’’s well he knew that he they will make it through it all, for a love like theirs doesn’t come easily and even if they break apart when it all gets too much, they will always find away to each other, they `will always join their broken parts together crack and all because they were soulmates, and thats how soulmates are connected to each other no matter what

Minseok was his other half,his home.

Minseok was Luhan and well Luhan was Minseok.