Wearing Her Face

Recommendations

Title: Wearing Her Face

Author: AnneOnym

Status: Completed

Characters: Sumin (OC), TOP, Taeyeon, Sehun, and others

Genre: angst, antifan

 

My Comments: Anyways, on to a fic that isn't Super Junior oriented... I rarely keep up with a fic from the moment the foreword is published, but the foreword and the title (as well as the first chapter when it was published) really caught my attention.  It could just be me not having read very many fics, but I think that this fic has a very unique plot.  The main character and the way she thought intrigued me because it was very... disturbing in a sense, but in a way that was also really captivating.  You'll know what I mean if you read it.  A lot of the chapters made me go like "OH DEAR GOD OH DEAR O.O" because I was so worried about the characters and what would happen to them because the entire situation was so ed up, but in a very interesting way.  If you actually read through all the comments for whatever reason (they might contain spoilers though so be warned) and look for mine (I commented on every chapter). you'll actually see that most of mine start off with something along the lines of "this is really scaring/worrying me" or "omfg..." or "oh dear O.O".  It could just be me because I tend to really immerse myself into the characters and plotlines of fics I like, and I worry a lot about the characters... but despite all that, I genuinely enjoyed it.