[ f i n a l ]

Four Stages
I LOVED 
 
It was just a normal day for the Oh family. But it's not for Luhan and Sehun. They never showed to their children how they fought everyday. How they exchange hurtful words to each other. And Luhan can't pinpoint where did it start. Just yesterday this hurtful words were sweeter than candy. 
 
“Really? Is this how you greet your mornings? My god Sehun.” Luhan sat down on their bed rubbing his temples because of stress he's getting a lot these days.
 
Sehun is already late for his work. Blame the alcohol. He arrived late last night drunk with liquor in his hands. “You know what Luhan just shut up.” He said while getting ready for work.
 
Luhan stood up and raise his hands in the air as the sign of defeat while shaking his head. 
 
Luhan made his way to his children's room. Ziyu and Haowen are still sleeping peacefully. Today's Sunday supposed to be family day. But they get used to it. Sehun's always out during Sunday. 
 
Luhan run his finger through Ziyu's hair while he kissed his forehead, same with Haowen. His last hope. 
 
“Okay kids, Let's get ready we will meet Baekhyun and Kyungsoo at the playground.” Luhan said after he watched Sehun drove away. And the feeling felt like he was driving away without turning back, Luhan hated it.
 
“Baba! My feet! My feet!” He heard Ziyu panicked. Luhan got scared as he run to their room to see Ziyu laughing. Blame the fast beating of his heart for beating so damn fast. And blame his feelings for getting scared. 
 
“Baba, My feet are walking look.” And Luhan fell on the ground. 
 
“BABA!” Both Ziyu and Haowen shrieked and ran towards Luhan. 
 
“Don't scare me like that. Ever. Again.” Luhan said to Ziyu while hugging him tightly. 
 
“Baba, Ziyu is sorry.” Ziyu said and Luhan chuckled.
 
“It's okay baby. Baba is not mad. Just scared.”
 
Luhan parked the car and Ziyu and Haowen went out of the car —followed by Luhan, running to Baekhyun and Kyungsoo as they saw them sitting in one of the bench in the park.
 
The kids went to play leaving the three adults in a serious talk. 
 
“Why don't you leave him?” Kyungsoo asked.
 
“Yeah, that doesn't deserve or even worth any of your time. He's an for pete's sake.” Baekhyun said.
 
“I tried. But I still find new reasons to stay. To love him. But it feels like we fell out of love. It's not the same anymore.” Luhan admitted.
 
“Exactly, so why stay?” Baekhyun sighed.
 
“I loved him.” Luhan said.
 
Kyungsoo and Baekhyun sighed as they heard Luhan's answer. 
 
“Loved. Past tense.” Kyungsoo replied.
 
“Loved. Means done and no longer there. Luhan you can stay at my place.” Baekhyun insisted. But Luhan shook his head. He knows he should, but he can't leave him.
 
Luhan left Haowen and Ziyu at Baekhyun's place which Chanyeol agreed. While Luhan went out to think and have a little time with himself. He found himself at the place where Sehun admitted his feelings for him. 
 
     If i could only bring this moment back. He thought.
 
Luhan went to mall to buy groceries. He opened his notes to see the things to buy. As he accomplished it all, He bumped into someone. 
 
I LOVE
 
“Luhan…” 
 
He couldn't believe it. Luhan saw his husband with another man. Hands are intertwined. It couldn't be a relative. Because he knows all Sehun's relative and he knows all too well, the the man beside his husband… is his boss. Sehun's boss. Out of all places, The grocery… Really?
 
“Lu—” Luhan avoided his touch. And that's where he felt a tears streamed down his face. He left the groceries and ran to nowhere. The air is suffocating. It kills him. He can't breathe. 
 
He went to one of the clubs in Seoul. He got wasted. He drunk, drunk, and drunk. More alcohol to ease the pain. He knows it since from the start that Sehun is cheating on him. He saw the text messages. How they said I love you's to each other. And how Sehun never said those three words to him for a very long time now. But he never thought that this moment will happen this sooner. 
 
Luhan felt his head spinning and decided to go home. He manage to make it on their house. More like his house. He spends much time in here than his oh-so-called loving husband. A marriage that seems so fake to him now. 
 
When he opened the door he saw Sehun sitting on the couch waiting for him that makes him laugh bittersweetly. Too bitter that it burns his tongue. 
 
“Lu—” Sehun got cut with Luhan's “Don't talk to—” but also got cut when he felt like all he drank earlier will come out of his mouth. So he rushed in the kitchen to puke it all. 
 
He felt Sehun's warm hands on his back as he puke everything. But instead of feeling the warmness all he felt was disgust. 
 
After that it went black.
 
Sehun on the other hand regrets it all. He shouldn't have. But these days he never felt that love is still there between Luhan and him. It's just that, he found himself falling for someone else. And it scares him because he made a vow with Luhan. And he promise to love Luhan till his last breath. But nevertheless he still let temptations get into him. 
 
He carried Luhan's unconscious body to their room and tuck him to bed. When he felt a hand grabbed his wrist. He looked at Luhan who's asleep and heard him say, “Sehun, I love you.” And the grip slowly loosened. 
 
I'm so sorry, Luhan. He said to him.
 
I WILL LOVE
 
Luhan woke up and he's lying on the bed. Unaware of what happened last nigh. He went downstairs and saw Sehun sleeping on the couch. 
 
He didn't even bothered sleeping beside me. He thought.
 
Then he remembered what Baekhyun said to him yesterday.
 
“Luhan you can stay at my place.”
 
And that's what he did. He packed some of his thing and as well as Ziyu's and Haowen's. He's planning to get all of it when he found a better place for the three of them. 
 
“Luhan what are you doing?” Sehun asked.
 
“Leaving.” Luhan coldly said.
 
“No you can't.”
 
“Yes I can! Oh god you never know how much I've been trying to save this goddamn ed up marriage! You never know how much I keep it to myself. You never know how much I tried to think that those text messages between you and your boss was nothing. That it was me who you were sending those love messages to. I kept pretending that I know nothing when you're cheating in front of me. Sehun, I was so dumb to think of you and this family rather than myself. Sehun, everyday! Everyday I found myself slowly losing my love for you the way you fell out of love to me. And yet EVERY SINGLE ING DAY I STILL FIND MYSELF ANOTHER REASON TO LOVE YOU! WHY? BECAUSE I DO. AND I STILL WILL! But I can't stay. Knowing the person in your heart is no longer me. So think of this as a farewell. I'm setting you free, Sehun. Let's just talk about the divorce in some other days.” 
 
And he left. 
 
It hurts. Yet Luhan knows that if he kept this relationship going both of them will get hurt and so does the kids. He doesn't want that to happen.
 
And yes, Luhan still put other people first before him. 
 
I WILL TRY TO LOVE AGAIN.
 
3 years later…
 
Divorce paper left forgotten as they made a new vow. A vow that made their bond stronger for a year now. Sundays became a special family day rather than a normal day. How? 
 
2 years ago…
 
After a year that Luhan left, they process the divorce paper. Yet both of them are hesitant to sign it. And even asked the judge to give them more time to think about it. Which the judge agreed to do so.
 
A year without Sehun, and A year without Luhan in their lives makes it incomplete. Sehun broke up with his boss which made him lost his job. He also changed his number. And Luhan, found a new small apartment. 
 
And every night, Sehun will go to their place to visit the kids and… although he never admitted it. He was also there to visit Luhan.
 
Sehun cheated, yes. But he never ever did made love to another person other than Luhan. Yes he said I love you to his boss. But it was just a plain I love you. Sehun later on found out that it was just an infatuation. Because he found himself still looking for Luhan. Heart still beating for Luhan. His world still revolving around Luhan. 
 
Luhan found out that Sehun broke up with his boss that made the latter lost his job. He felt happy, but he can't help but worry about Sehun. That's why every night he will cook healthy foods so that if Sehun will come —which Sehun did every night, He will get to eat healthy food rather than food from fast-food chains. 
 
3 months after that, Sehun found a new job. And his relationship with Luhan is still the same. But more like a friendship. Ziyu and Haowen are still clueless about their parents, until one night, while they're having a dinner and Ziyu is sitting in Sehun lap… Ziyu asked a question.
 
“Baba, why do Appa always leave at night? Why aren't we in our house? Did you and Appa fight?” Ziyu asked innocently that made Sehun and Luhan look at each other.
 
“Ziyu…” Luhan started, “Appa is a busy man. That's why.” 
 
“But can Appa stay the night? Can we all sleep together?” Ziyu asked.
 
“That's right Baba! We miss Appa.” Haowen pouted. 
 
Luhan can't do anything but to agree. Which made the kids happy —including Sehun.
 
That night, Luhan smiled to his sleep. 
 
The next day they heard giggles and click sounds. Luhan buried his face on Ziyu's big and broad chest. While inhaling a familiar sent. And hugging Ziyu's big body tightly. Ziyu stirred in his sleep and muttered a, “Lu—” the voice is so husky and it seems like it belongs to Sehun.
 
SEHUN!!!!
 
Luhan opened his eyes, met with Sehun's and he screamed and rolled far away from Sehun that cost him to fell out of the bed, but Sehun is quick enough to catch him. That leads their lips to touch.
 
Luhan's eyes widened and so do Sehun's. 
 
“Ew! Baba and Appa!” Haowen said while covering Ziyu's eyes.
 
Breakfast is so awkward between Sehun and Luhan. When they will meet each other's gaze both will look away. Until it's time for Sehun to live because he needs to go to work. Luhan on the other hand prepared a Lunch for Sehun which Sehun accepted. And there, they felt again the fluttering feelings they felt just like the first time.
 
That night, Sehun stayed and the other night too. and next night and next months and the next years, and the next more years to come.
 
And swear both of them, doesn't want to make the same mistakes again. 
 
*************
 
OH GHAD SO MUCH FOR BEING BORED. HAHAHAHA HOW WAS IT? IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE ANGST TO ME. HAHAHAHA HI!