Who am I?

Fall for you

Friday, 3:00PM

Jonghyun POV

The day went quickly, now all I had to do was go to detention and I could just go home and sleep. The detention room was in the old school building, the room was fairly small but with a small amount of students it looked fairly normal. The windows sills and ceiling had cracks in the paint and smelled pretty musky. “Hey Jonghyun, what is it this time?”

“sigh, I was secretly listening to music… got caught three times” I sat at a desk and looked at my phone checking if I had received any notifications.

“again huh… well I skipped classes… but hey I had a good reason you know but the teacher wouldn’t believe me, seriously there’s something wrong with this place”.

I looked at him and thought what a coincidence “so what was the reason?” Junmyeon looked at me and whispered, “it might sound crazy and all but I saw something really weird? … there’s a monster in school”.

I looked at him and asked “are you high?”

“hahahahahahaha see that’s the same face the teacher made… but seriously something’s gonna happen  here … soon” The look in his eyes was definitely of a mad man.

“alright quiet down … sigh … seriously don’t you guys learn” I rolled my eyes, it was the same thing over and over again. The teacher called on the names and we each handed her our detention slip, “alright you know how things go, NO electronics, NO talking and NO trying to sneak out. Break any of these rules another detention. All of you can write ‘I will behave, I will not get another detention I will reflect on my actions’.

 

Friday, 4:50PM

I arrived at my foster home and quietly entered, as I walked through the hallway my foster mum came up and took a deep breath and handed me a letter. I took the letter, it looked fairly old “thank you” I walked to my room and closed the door turning on the light I immediately opened it.

Dear Jonghyun,

When you get this letter I will probably not be with you but there is something I have to tell you. This is a very important task please listen to me I can't explain it in this letter, knowledge can be dangerous. Go to the address below immediatly pack for long journey but only take a backpack that you can run with. You should have two rings with you, you must keep them safe always wear then on your fingers. 

Jonghyun, I love you please stay alive

Your mum.

I was dumbfounded what the hell...is this some kinda joke, but it says 'mum' I looked at the date 10yrs... it's been 10yrs since the crash... I immediately went to my room and unpacked my school bag. I sat on my bed and stared at the letter... Sokcho... that's pretty far sigh. I went to my closet and grabbed some clothe and changed into some casual clothes, I grabbed a jumper and a beanie. I put the clothes and letter in my school bag and looked at my guitar should I but ... sigh damn it. I took grabbed it and placed it in it's case, and grabbed my wallet as I stood up and wore my bag and guitar. I went outside and headed for the door "Where are you going Jonghyun..." I stopped "I'm getting out of here" I continued on to the dorr and wore my boots ignoring the calls from the woman.

Outside was pretty chilly, I pulled my zipper up and headed towards the nearest bus stop checking the next bus was coming I sat at the benches sigh i'm crazy... what the hell am I doing "hey" I looked up surprised "Junmyeon?... w what the hell are you doing here" he smirked and sat down next to me "well I had a feeling I guess... so where are you going" I looked down "I don't know ... but somewhere better hopefully".

"I see well I'll come with you" I looked at him "what why?" he shrugged and said "well lets jsut say that there is something I have to do" as I was about to reply he stood up and waved for the bus. We got in and just sat there in silence as time went slowly I started to doze off "hey Jonghyun we're here" I looked up and sure enough we were closing in to my stop. I pushed the stop button and stood up Junmyeon following me I payed the bus driver and got out walking into Seoul bus station and looking at the scheduled buses.

"Hm well I guess we could eat something while we wait" I jumped at Junmyeons voice and saw him smiling at me "god seriously are you really going to follow me" he nodded and headed to the ticket counter I sighed and followed him "hello how may I help you" Junmyeon smiled and said "can we have two tickets to Sokcho please" the women typed on her computer and replied "will it be alright if there is a 2 hour stop or would you like to go for only a 30min stop?".

"hm well the faster we get there the better so ... 30min please" she typed something and asked "a one way or return?"

"a one way please" she continued to type and nodded "the earliest bus will be around 1hr and 30mins at 8pm".

"That's fine" Junmyeon opened his wallet and took out money handing it to the women "wait i'll pay for my own ticket" I took out my money and handed it to Junmyeon who smiled. "So two one way tickets to sokcho at 8pm ... that will be $40 altogether" Junmyeon payed the women and got the tickets. "how did you know that I was going to Sokcho..." he stared at me and rubbed his neck smiling "well ... i'll answer everything when we get to Sokcho but don't try to find out until there... trust me but it's for your own safety" he walked away heading towards the cafeteria. What ... safety ... it said on the letter about that to but argh what the hell damn it I followed him and grabbed his arm leading us to Lotteria. " I have no idea on what's going on but i'll trust our 1 year of friendship "next please" I walked up to the counter and order "I''l take two Bulgogi set with one drink a Fanta and" I turned looking at Junmyeon "Coke" nodding "and coke please" the person nodded and took the money. 

After eating our burgers and chip we went to stop number 11 and waited "should we get some snacks and drinks" I nodded and walked to the minimart and got some two chips and drinks. I payed the payed the person and walked our seats "thanks Jonghyun" I handed Junmyeon his chips and drink and put my chips and drink in my bag. As we waited the bus finally came, we handed our tickets to the bus driver and sat at our seats near the back. The bus left after reaching exactly 8pm this is it... i'm a runaway now ... I hope I don't regret this I pushed my chair back and rested my head on the window the last thing I saw was the bus heading towards the motorway.