Final

Morning Person? Nah.

It was only 9 on a saturday.

 

Chanyeol groan as he faceplants into his pillow and covered his ears. “Baekkkkkk, it’s too early for this!”

 

The other boy in the room ignores the remark and continues to sing. “눈물은 나오는데 활짝 웃어

네 앞을 막고서 막 크게 웃어 내가 왜 이러는지 부끄럼도 없는지 자존심은 곱게 접어 하늘위로 한번도 못했던 말 어쩌면 다신 못할 바로 그 말 나는요 오빠가 좋은걸 [아이쿠, 하나 둘]” (trans: Even though I’m crying, I smile I block your way and I just smile widely / Why am I being like this, do I not have any shame? / I fold my pride up neatly and throw it to the sky / The words I have never said / The words I might never be able to say again I like you, oppa [Aigoo, one, two] )”

“Baek!” Chanyeol yells, before sitting up from his position with his eyes still closed.

 

“ I’m in my dream!~” Baekhyun starts to hit the 3 octaves before he could hit the 3rd high note  someone’s lips was press on his.

 

“Shut up.” Chanyeol mutters as he pull Baekhyun and himself under Baekhyun’s covers.

 

When Chanyeol finally thought that it was silent, he smiles to himself and starts to fall asleep. He was sadly wrong. “YAH! YOU STOLE MY FIRST KISS!” Baekhyun starts trashing in Chanyeol’s arms.

 

Chanyeol kisses him on the lips one more time and when he lets Baekhyun’s lips go, he pulls Baekhyun closer to him. “Please shut up. I am really tired.”

 

“YOU STOLE MY SECOND KISS AS WELL!”

 

Chanyeol groans and presses his lips against Baekhyun’s and try to fall asleep again with his lips pressed on Baekhyun’s. When he felt Baekhyun’s lips open again, he sneaks his tongue in.

 

“MFFPHM AFNwOUGAfn-” Chanyeol continued to play around with Baekhyun’s tongue now. Baekhyun was continuously trying to break out of Chanyeol’s hold finally gave in and starts to kiss back.

 

When Chanyeol breaks away from the kiss, he hugs Baekhyun close and tries to fall asleep for the umpteenth time that morning.


“You now also stole my first french kiss.” Baekhyun mutters grabbing onto Chanyeol’s shirt tightly before closing his eyes as well.