Chapter 1

[TAEKOOK] The player and the hockey player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You've got to be ing kidding me." Taehyung thinks as he walks into his new dorm for the coming semester of University.
He was always pretty good at making new friends, so he thought befriending his roommate wouldn't be much of a problem. Scrap that, it was much of a problem when it was Jeon ing Jungkook.
You see, he and Jungkook were fine before. Jungkook being the most popular in high school, playing pranks on random people he didn't like. That was until Jungkook picked Taehyung as his new victim. And God, it was hell. Since then Taehyung hated Jungkook, the annoying but pretty cute boy from high school.

Taehyung didn't realize he was standing by the door for a good 5 minutes, just shocked about who his roommate was. Jungkook didn't seem to notice him, but when Taehyung cleared his throat he suddenly looked up and stood up to shake Taehyungs hand.

"Hello.. I'm Jungkook! I guess we're roommates then.. It's nice to meet you."

What. The. .

Didn't he remember him? The hockey boy he picked on everyday for at least a year?

Okay Taehyung, just act cool. He might be playing a prank on you again.

"H-hello! I'm Taehyung. N-nice to meet you too." Taehyung said as he politely shook his hands. Great, he was startin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter