All work and no play

Angel Onew

"what is wrong with you Taemin?That was the third guy I set you up with"Jongin said."I just wasn't interested"Taemin said entering information on the computer in front of him not even looking at Jongin sitting next to him. Jongin spun Taemin around in his chair looking at him with big eyes "Oh..... my ..... gosh Taemin.It's okay I'm your friend if your straight I won't judge you much.I'm here for you when you want to come out"Jongin hugged Taemin and the chair. "No I'm not straight you brain bird"Taemin said pushing jongin off. "You don't have to be ashamed Taemin"Jongin said moving back to his desk. "I'm just I'm in love with someone already"Taemin said quietly to the ground."Who?!"Onew and Jongin said. "umm see he isn't actually real"Taemin said rubbing the back of his neck. "uh I don't know what to say to that"Jongin said. "Just stop trying to set me up for a while okay"Taemin said turning his chair back around. "Yeah fine"Jongin said getting back to work himself. 

"Are you okay Taemin?"Luhan said handing Taemin a glass after filling it with coke. "I'm having a hard time getting to sleep"Taemin said picking up a piece of chicken from his plate. "Oh I have some sleeping pills that work for me when my neighbor gets loud"Kyungsoo said taking a glass from Luhan. "Wait I'm your neighbor"Jongin said slapping Kyungsoo. "ha ha exactly"Luhan said."so come over to my place and I'll give you some after work"Kyungsoo said putting some salad on his plate. "Sure I've tried everything else it seems like"Taemin said before taking a drink. "Guess what I found out today"Jongin said slapping Taemin's arm. "what?"Kyungsoo said. "Xiumin is straight and married"Jongin said rolling his eyes."what a waist"Luhan said. "right"Jongin said. "I told you that a month ago"Kyungsoo said looking annoyed."Me too he never listens"Taemin said pouring some soup into a small bowl in front of him. Luhan grabbed the soup after Taemin filled his bowl."You should have told me.I asked him out last week"Luhan said. "what you knew I had a crush on him"Jongin said "Yeah and you knew I had a crush on him too. You always call dibs even after someone else already did"Luhan said getting loud. "Calm down you two"Kyungsoo said seeing heads turning their way in the dinning hall. "You saying you had a crush on Xiumin first?"Jongin said quietly. "yes"Luhan said even quieter than Jongin. "It doesn't matter he is straight"Taemin said stealing a piece of chicken off Jongin's plate. "Hey"Jongin said grabbing the chicken back. "Ha ha here"Kyungsoo said putting two pieces of chicken on Taemin's plate. "thanks"Taemin said.Jongin squinted his eyes at Kyungsoo. "Is there something going on between you two?"Jongin said. "No beautiful I only have big eyes for you"Kyungsoo said smiling and poking Jongin's nose. "You better"Jongin said before slurping up his soup. "I don't get those two at all"Onew said touching Taemin.'Jongin isn't ready to settle down like Kyungsoo but he still wants Kyungsoo to stay single and wait for him while he continues to date people he knows won't work out' "wouldn't that make Kyungsoo unhappy?" 'I don't know. I mean he seems happy to just be near Jongin' "I guess I can understand that"Onew said smiling.'what?' "I said pass the coke"Jongin said waving his hand in front of Taemin's eyes."oh here"Taemin said passing the bottle.