Final~

A Typical Day?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaeyeon was never the type of person to be straightforward or blunt, as she stood stiffly in her spot fidgeting with the hem of her sweatshirt. The only one who noticed Chaeyeon’s trembling and discomfort figure was none than her fellow Dia member, Cathy. Eunwoo was busy listening to Jea their vocal instructor while daydreaming about Pinky, Somi’s eyes constantly flickered from side to side, and Chanmi nodding to whatever was spoken in the practice room. Cathy gently wrapped her arms around Chaeyeon's torso not wanting to frighten the brunette. Chaeyeon jumped up slightly at the contact, but calmed down knowing it’s only Cathy. Her shoulders slumped backed down with her heart rate increased, even at a simple hug with the bright red haired girl. Her heart flutters.

 

“Don’t worry too much and try your best Chaeyeon-ah.” Cathy mumbled softly near Chaeyeon’s ear showing her support towards the younger girl.

 

Most of the trainees categorize Cathy as a rude human being who purely wants to be in the last lineup. Meanwhile Chaeyeon was one of the few people who seen the caring side of the girl, buried deep inside her heart. The red haired girl never shows her true emotions, and always waited until all the cameras were turned off before bursting into tears and curving her lips up into a bright smile, thinking about her memories in the past. The memories mainly consisting of a beautiful eye smiling brunette.

 

“Thank you and you too Unnie.” Chaeyeon replied with an eye smile as her body was no longer trembling due to the warm arms wrapped securely around her waist.

 

Jea dismissed the ten trainees as she herself also exited the room, and walked the opposite direction. Cathy and Chaeyeon walked back towards their shared dorm room with three other girls, as time flies by when you're practicing.

 

Cathy looked up at the ceiling unable to fall asleep, and turned her head towards the side when a soft hand intertwines with her own. The intruder was none other than Chaeyeon who couldn’t fall asleep due to the thunderstorm outside. Every time the thunder rang the younger girl squirmed together

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter