Meet The President

Meet The President

Once upon a time, a girl named Kang Mina from JellyFish High School (JFHS) came to Pledis High School (PHS) to meet the president. She was sending by Kim Sejeong, the president of JFHS to give the proposal that they asked for.

“Ugh… How can I meet with the Pledis president…” Mina mumbled. She kinda fear to enter that school because a bunch of rumors that Jung Eunwoo, her neighbour who also studying at PHS told to her.

“Be careful. She is so cold like a stone and the vice is a cruel girl. They may bully you.” Eunwoo said with serious face.

“Then you should join me! Protect me, unnie… Help me!” The chubby girl begged Eunwoo. “Why Sejeong unnie only send me there??? If only Nayoung unnie doesn’t get sick…” She wanted to cry.

“Awww~ Don’t cry Mina-ya.” Eunwoo hugged her. “Too bad, I have to visit my grandmother with my family, if not I will be with you. Just be strong okay. Tell me if they hurt you.”

“Okay unnie…”

“Good girl! That’s Kang Mina!”

Little didn’t Mina know, Eunwoo actually lied to her. Poor Mina. XD

***

Finally, Mina entered PHS. She never know if the school is so big and fancy.

“Woah… PHS is so big… I wonder where is the canteen…” As usual of Mina, she always be hungry. “Maybe I should eat first then give the proposal later.” But suddenly a girl came to her.

“Good afternoon. Excuse me, are you lost?” The long-haired girl asked Mina who now amazed with her beauty. She also so tall too, like a model.

“OMG… THIS GIRL  IS SO PRETTY!!!” Mina spazzed through her mind. “Ah yes, thank you! I need to go to can--- I mean to meet with Pledis president! Yes, meet her! Can you tell me the way to her place?”

“Oh I see. I can send you to her place but may I know your appointment? Because she kinda busy lately.” The girl gave Mina a cute wink and smile.

Mina sighed butalso glad because that girl will help her. “I’m Kang Mina from JFHS. I came here because I want to give the proposal from my school to Pledis president. My school president sent me.” Mina smiled and the girl just nodded.

“Alright. Let’s go. She maybe have a lunch break right now. By the why, did you have a lunch?” The girl asked Mina.

“OF COURSE NOT!” Mina screamed then realized her act. “I mean… If that’s okay…”

The girl laughed at Mina. “Sure. Come on.”

***

“So she said our president is so scary and the vice is so cruel?”

“Yes. Eunwoo unnie told me like that.”

“And you believed it?”

Mina nodded. “How can? Because she studying here.”

“I see… This cutie is so innocent... What is her name again?”

“Why? Please don’t do anything bad to her! I beg you, unnie!” Mina suddenly got worried. She doesn’t want Eunwoo get bully.

“Of course not. I just curious about her but don’t worry, I’m not gonna tell anybody.” The girl smiled to Mina. “Eat well. After this, we will meet the president.”

“Okay unnie. Wow, you’re so kind. Even we just met but you already bought me lunch. I'm so grateful. By the way, what is your name?”

“I’m Im Nayoung.”

***

Mina somehow feel strange with this Im Nayoung girl. Because all the student bowed to her while they are walking, so polite.

“Wow. I'm sure, she is a popular student.” Mina said in her mind.

“We arrived. Please come. I think she is here.” Nayoung welcoming Mina to enter the president room.

“Thank you, unnie.”

A short hair girl appeared in front of them with upset face. “Yah! Where were you??? I was searching for---“

“Be gentle, Yebin-ah. We have a guest, this is Kang Mina from JFHS. Sejeong-ssi sent her here to give us the proposal that we asked before.”

Mina suddenly got nervous. Especially with the girl who helped her and bought her lunch. She worried if her expectation becomes reality. “Don’t tell me… That unnie actually…”

“Oh my… I’m sorry.” Yebin apologized to Mina but still upset with Nayoung. “But you also gave me worried, Nayoung-ah! You can’t just hanging off to wherever you like! You’re our president and I need your signature for that stupid bunch files!”

Like a thunder in the afternoon, Mina got shocked. Her expectation became reality.

“OMG... So… All this time… That unnie actually… THE PLEDIS PRESIDENT???” Mina screamed in her heart. “And all this time… Eunwoo unnie lied to me???”

“Mina-ssi, are you okay? Are you sick? You look pale…” Nayoung asked her with worry face. “Sit down, I will make you a cup of tea.”

Finally Mina woke up from her mind. “I’M SO SORRY, NAYOUNG UNNIE!!!” She suddenly bowed to Nayoung. “PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!”

Yebin confused with Mina’s act. But she only saw Nayoung giggling to the chubby girl.

“Why you apologize, Mina-ssi? It’s not your fault.” Nayoung gently patted Mina’s head. “Stand up, please.”

“But still… I feel bad… I didn’t know actually Eunwoo unnie lied about you…”

“Eunwoo? Jung Eunwoo??? What did that idiot say???” Yebin sudden reaction makes Mina surprised. “Sorry but you should never trust that girl. She is full of prank!”

“Yebin-ah… Calm down…” Nayoung reminded her friend. “You can tell us, Mina-ssi. About what Jung Eunwoo said about us.”

Mina had doubt to tell them but she also annoyed with Eunwoo. “She said Pledis president is a cold like a stone and…”

“And?”

“The vice is a cruel girl. They will bully me...”

“THAT PUNK!!! I’M GONNA KILL HER WHEN I MEET HER!!!” Yebin screamed but Nayoung successfully calming her again. She tried to control her breath because she is so upset.

“Anything?” Nayoung asked Mina with smile. But sometimes, Mina feels that smile made her goosebumps.

“That’s all. Oh yes. Before I forget, this is the proposal.” Mina finally gave it to Pledis president. “Since I’m done with my task, I’ll take my leave now.”

“So soon?” Mina nodded. She really want to leave that place as soon as possible. “Well, I hope you can visit our school again. I’m gonna buy some foods for you next time.” Nayoung said with smile.

“Really unnie???”

“Of course. You’re so cute. And please send my regard to Kim Sejeong. We would love to work together with JFHS.”

“I will! So see you again, Nayoung unnie and Yebin unnie! Both of you are so kind!” Mina said before leave PHS. “Thank you and goodbye!”

“Goodbye, Mina-ssi. Be careful.”

***

After Mina’s departure… Only Nayoung and Yebin at the president place…

“I couldn’t believe that punk spreading the rumours about us like that! That’s why not many people dare to come to our school!”

“Chill Yebin-ah. Just make sure to find Eunwoo later.”

“Then?”

“You know, lately our students make some voting to re-open the swimming club again, right?” Yebin nodded. “I will approve it soon. So let Eunwoo clean up the swimming pools.”

Yebin choked after she heard the president’s unbelievable words.

“Are you nuts??? Our school has 3 swimming pools! Beside it has been around 3 years ago since the last time our janitors cleaned that dirty place!”

“So?” Nayoung replied with her cold face. Yebin knew Stone Nayoung has been active right now.

“No-nothing…”

“Good. Also tell that rascal after she clean up the swimming pools, she got a doorprize from me to clean our place for a month. Congratulation, Jung Eunwoo.” Nayoung clapped her hands.

Through Eunwoo is so playful everytime, but this time that girl is so dead. Yebin only can feel pity for her  friend.

“My condolence for you, Eunwoo-ya.” 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I'm so into Produce 101 latety! Please vote for Jelpi girls and Pledis girls especially Im Nayoung! 

Thank you for read my story. I hope you enjoy it and see you again. ^^