twelve

silver spoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twelve

 

+

 

“Kiko, I’m…”

“I know you already have fiancée, but I know you still love me, Ji… please…” she said, “I will change… I wil do anything, I’ll beg to your parents… Ji, I love you. I can’t stop thinking about you.”

Jiyong paused, this is the girl he love is begging him to comeback, but strangely he wasn’t thinking about her, he’s thinking about a girl who probably at home waiting for him.

A girl who is now probably sitting at the table he prepared for them.

A girl with a big heart.

Lee Chaerin.

“I can’t…”

“Do you love your fiancée?” she asked, “I’ve been watching you Ji… I know you’re not dating her before…”

“You're right... We were forced to date, but it doesn’t mean that I don’t love her now.”

“Ji… look at me.”

“Kiko, its over between us. I’ll call my lawyer to help you sue Ash, but please don’t contact me again.” he said, “today is my fiancee’s birthday, I should go.”

 

Jiyong looking at his watch.

10.21 pm.

“.” He murmured.

He push the pedal because the hospital is quite far from his apartment, his cellphone battery drained, he couldn’t call Chaerin, he hopes that he still can make it before midnight, he should tell her everything.

He tapped his nail to the elevator wall impatiently and immediately run towards his door when the elevator arrived.

He opened the door and his heart sank when he saw Chaerin lit her candles, alone in the dark.

“Jiyong?” she said.

 

+

 

He caresses her hair gently. They sat on the couch in front of their TV.

His heart still pounding uncontrollably with Chaerin in his arm.

“I don’t have any presents for you, Barbie.” He said.

“I don’t need one.”

“Of course, you got everything.” He added.

“No… your surprise for me is enough.” She said.

Jiyong snugged into her hair, "Let's go somewhere." he said.

"Where?"

“What about holiday?”

“We can do it later, after we got married.”

“It will call honeymoon.”

Chaerin smiled, “it is…”

Jiyong kissed her hair.

"Do you know out wedding date, Ji?" Chaerin asked.

"During spring..."

"June? July?"

"Maybe around June." he said.

Chaerin smiled, "spring time, my favorite season."

Jiyong also smiled. “ Anyway, wanna eat dinner that I prepared for you?”

“Its already midnight, can we eat it tomorrow?”

“You afraid of getting fat?”

She nodded.

“You have me already, why still trying so hard to look good?”

“Its not to attract males, silly, its for my own health.” She said.

“Oh… okay.” He smiled, “hey look at me.”

Chaerin turned to him and Jiyong kissed her nose.

“What the…”

Jiyong grinned “Chaerin, can I sleep in your room tonight?”

“Are you going to me?” she asked.

“Yah! Our marriage is in a few months, I can hold it!”

Chaerin laughs.

 

+

 

knock… knock…

Chaerin opens her eyes, she stretched and found Jiyong still sleeping beside her. she smiled but the smile faded because if Jiyong is there then who’s knocking? Their maids are not here during weekend.

Jiyong reach her and hug Chaerin from behind.

“Morning…” he said in his bed voice.

“Ji… there’s a knock on the door.”

“Nobody’s here beside us, Barbie…” he snuggle into her nape.

Knock… knock…

“Chae, I’ll get in…” a cute voice shouting from outside.

And in less than one second the door’s open.

Dara is standing frozen there.

Chaerin jumped a little.

“Y-you.. I oh my—god… I’m so—what are you…” Dara talking haltingly.

“Dara, how can you enter my house? Is everyone having my code now?” Chaerin asked.

“I asked Youngbae.”

“Morning Dara.” Jiyong sat up.

“You guys…” Dara gasped.

“Long story.” Chaerin shrugged her shoulder.

“I’m gonna continue my sleep in my room, you girls enjoy your morning talks.” Jiyong get up and left.

 

Dara jumped into the bed, “You guys are dating now?”

“We’re engaged.”

“Ya!! you know my point, are you guys together now? Like… together in heart?”

Chaerin blushed.

“So, what about—who’s the girl he went to see at the hospital?”

“Kiko? Its his ex.”

“Omo! He ran to his ex girlfriend and comeback home and cuddled with you? Lucky bastard.”

“No… his ex wants him back but he told her he can’t, because he got me now~” Chaerin put her hands in her cheek and tilt her head cutely.

“So you guys really in love to each other now?”

“I don’t know what it is, Dara, but I’m happy with this feeling.”

“Didn’t you say Jiyong is afraid of love?” Dara asked.

She nodded, “So I just gonna live this life now, we never know what future brings, but if I’m busy worrying about future, who’s gonna live my life today?”

“So wise…”

She proudly smiles. “Let’s go downstairs, I’m gonna make breakfast.”

 

Chaerin prepared breakfast for her, Dara and Jiyong even though he still asleep.

“So, what are you doing early in the morning at my house?” Chaerin asked.

“Well, I want to surprise you again, because I thought you’ll be upset after Jiyong abandoned his own surprise for you, so I asked Youngbae the door code and come here… turns out I’m the one who got surprised.” She smiled.

“Where’s Youngbae?”

“At his house I assume.”

“How’s your relationship with him after ‘that night’?”

Dara blushed, “Its very casual, you know…”

Chaerin smiled because she knew this isn’t casual, they look awkward to each other.

“Uh…” Da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter