Arrival

Asylum's Angel

"Its hot how unusual. Its always cold here." I thought to myself. I rose slowly feeling dizzy. I looked over "g dragon." I called to my brother and he stretched. "Good morning, Jiyoung." He greeted. We heard a knock on the door "time for breakfast!" Yelled a guard. I got up and straightened my clothes before i opened the door. I smiled as they walked next to me careful not to touch me. It took a long time to get it that way. We walked into the cafe and the inmates created a clear path for me to get my food. I got dumplings before i sat at a small table by myself. Then the inmates continued as normal. G dragon sat next to me a tray in his hands. "How did you sleep?" He asked and i smiled "good im still tired though." I said softly taking a bite. He looked around and grew a smile when he saw Myungsoo come over and sat down with us. He was my personal nurse all inmates had atleast one. "Did u get rest .. you look rather tired." He said touching my dark circles with a concerned expression. "You've gotten quite comfortable with me." I said with a soft smile. "Only because you let me." He said. I liked that myungsoo felt so freely with me. It made me feel like i wasn't the scary monster everyone thought.  

Though i've given them all plenty of reason to feel that way. A man walked up to my table in a white lab coat and black jeans. I looked over at g dragon who glared intensely. "What do you want now?" I asked looking back over at the male. "Its time for morning tests of course." He said in a deep voice. I sighed stabing my last dumpling. "You wanna know something strange that i've noticed? Why is it that only i am subjected to these little tests of yours? I don't ever see you acknowledge the other inmates. What makes me a target of interest?" I asked glaring at him. "Your special jiyoung. We only study those we cannot grasp. These others around you all have ordinary mental illness. But you have a new one. And to help therapists when we encounter another like yourself we must study the first one." He said with a half smile. I looked down a violent rage was over taking me. But this wasn't a emotion i could congure up. This did not belong to me this was g dragon. And then i felt him overcome me and now i was looking at him in my body. "G dragon wait not infront of Myungsoo!" I pleaded. He did a stiff nod agreeing to my condition. "Fine lets go then." G dragon said and he rose. Myungsoo frowned looking at g dragon with concern. Unlike most he had gotten quite close to Jiyoung, and when he was g dragon he noticed. He liked both but he hid is fear for g dragon. "Bye g dragon." Myungsoo mumbled and he smiled. "Bye myungsoo." He said and myungsoo grabbed his arm softly "don't go to crazy." He said and g dragon nodded. Then he vanished with the other male. They walked to the unmarked door which had the lab. And once inside g dragon unleashed his rage. Jiyoung covered his ears and hid in the corner of the lab. He closed his eyes and started to lightly shake. He felt warm blood hit his face and spill on his hands. But didn't dare move. G dragon walked over and lightly grabbed Jiyoung and he jumped "im sorry im done now." He said picking up the male and leaving the room. He tucked his head into his neck so he wouldn't see what he had done.

Two guards looked at him and paused "where did you just come from?" They demanded and g dragon smirked "one of the unmarked doors." He said then procceded to the showers. He unclothed and walked in. Then the water waiting for it to become warm enough. He then began to wash off his sins wanting Jiyoung to return to a clean body. He shut it off once he was done brushing a comb through his wet hair. Then dried off putting on fresh folded clothes. He walked off to his room and thats when Jiyoung took over again. I laid down sighing softly and pulling my covers over myself. "They need to stop treating us like animals. We are not a new find!" He shouted punching his own bed. "Then we need to calm down changing .. i think they are noticing." I said and g dragon shook his head "yeah right! Jiyoung they are stupid. They don't think for themselves. Maybe the one that controls those mindless people did. But they have no brain. They don't have to." He said and i sighed shaking my head again tears in my eyes now. "Im tired of being here g dragon." I stated before i started to cry into my arm. G dragon came over and hugged me sighing. "I know i know but you know they deserved to die. Mom and dad deserved to die." Said g dragon and jiyoung rested his face into g dragon's chest trying to relax his depression. There was a knock on the door and jiyoung groaned. "Go away. Please just leave me be." I groaned far to gone in my own cloud of tears. I heard footsteps as someone left and passed out. I woke to knocking again and rose not bothering to straighten my clothes again. "I don't food." I said in a rough voice and the guards nodded "you need to still come with us." Said one of them and i nodded following them. I was confused with were they lead me and when we stopped it was infront of a door. The name across it was Choi Seung-hyun.