Us

Coincidental
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Fate never equates to coincidence.                                                                                                                                                                  You and I

                                 ~      9/20       ~

He was standing infront of me waiting for me to utter something, as if he knew my agenda. 

I like you. I said impulsively as I lowered my head and confessed my deepest emotions.

 

I know you are used to this kind of confession but I...I spared a glance at him and paused.

I just need to get this out of my system. 

I don’t know what to do with this fancy feeling of mine. I gulped as I continue to embarrass myself.

You might find this creepy.

But honesty is the best policy right? I tried to be funny but he doesn't find the same. 

This feeling has been going on for a year already. We don't talk that much or address each other’s existence. We aren't even friends to consider but mere acquaintance. I just don’t know where and how it started. I added as honest I can be.

But he never uttered a word and it broke me. 

 

I even think that I....I love you. I looked him in the eyes but he remained the same. 

I should've known this is unrequited. I never felt very stupid and hurt than before. 

I tried to hold back my tears but I know it is threatening to fall.

I... That... that's all. I managed to say and leave abruptly to have my heart and self from the situation I put myself.

 

                                 ~      9/21      ~ 

I can't believed he dumped me, Ji. I uttered as I throw another tissue around my room.

After all those signs and this. I grabbed another tissue to wipe my tears . 

Minhye just get it all out. Grief and be depressed today but that's all. End it today. Ji-eun, my friend, comforted me. 

That guy will see. I will be over him. Just wait and see. I threw another tissue again. 

Dang! I love you! Once those words slip through my lips tears started to rush. 

Of all the guys... why does it have to be you? My knees weaken and I fell. Ji-eun hugged me.

Why Ji? Is this my karma? I asked her as wipe my tears away.

 

                          ~       9/25      ~

Hey! I greeted everyone on our table for it is lunch break and grabbed the vacant seat before me.

Everyone went quiet. 

Is there something wrong? I asked. I looked around and just my luck.

Kim Myungsoo owns the seat beside me.

I never felt so deflated. I tried to act normal as I continue to answer my history assignment but everyone is teasing us.

Ignoring them all, a realization hit me. I never had the guts to mention the confession. But I guess they have their source. Maybe he left out some details? But they don't really sympathize my broken heart. 

He never reacted to any teasing. He acted as if those words is the air.

I glanced at him but he caught me.

I had  to looked  away the very moment our eyes met. 

This is humiliating. I mumbled unconsciously .

 

I think I need a drink. I excused myself. 

It is too early to drink Min. Dongwoo responded . 

I don’t drink drink oppa. I'm buying water. I told him. He stood up and made his way to me. 

I’ll go with you. He uttered. I could only nod. 

Do you really like L? He suddenly asked while we  were lining up to the food section of the cafeteria .

What? I gave him a  are-you-for-real look. 

What do you like about him? He continued. 

Oppa knock it off, would you? I warned him.

But as we get near the cashier, he still didn't stop.  

Water please.  I say to the staff of the cafeteria. 

Not the cold on please. I added. 

Minhye your secret is safe with me. He is trying to convince me. 

It is not a secret anymore oppa. Everyone already knows about it. I handed a bill to the cashier and we headed  back to our table.

Dongwoo oppa won't stop.

Oppa shut it. I utter and took my seat.

 

Who did this? I asked as I notice my assignment for history already done. 

I don’t know. Some of them answered and just spared a glance. 

Then I'll just assume that my assignment answered itself hahaha. Ji-eun nudged me and looks at L. I gave her the are-you-kidding-me look. 

Thanks. I utte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter