Am I Fated To Love You?

You're My Favourite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jo Sojin was a repeated 4th year high school student. Her grades have always been dropping, which is why she repeated her 4th year for the second time. Almost everyone in the school was afraid of her, she could even fight guys. She was once from the taekwondo club and achieved the black belt. Rumours have spreaded around, saying she even have judo classes outside school. She was even suspended from school thrice, because of her.... watching ography in class. 

 

Now... The reasons why her grades are dropping? She has always been skipping school, she doesn't bothers about her attendence. She just want to hang out with her friends, Kyungri & Kevin. Kyungri & Kevin were from a private school, so that explains why Sojin does not really have friends in her school and always skips school just because of her friends. Well, Sojin even works part time, just to support her mother. Sojin's parents have divorced when Sojin was young, so Sojin really really hated her father. At times, Sojin's father even comes back to their house just to rob all of their money. Sojin's father even beat her mother or even Sojin herself. Sojin wants to work hard and get a lot of money so that they can move to a new house and her father won't pester them anymore. 

 

 

Lee Keumjo is still a trainee lecturer in Sojin's school. She was attractive, charming, cute. Keumjo only likes girls. She is homoual. Nobody knows. Even her parents. Keumjo even stares at the students' s or even their butts whenever she gets the chance. As a trainee teacher, Keumjo is suppose to only follow one class throughout every lessons they attend. So... Sports and Wellness lessons was Keumjo's favorite. Whenever those female students plays or even jumps, their s shakes, Keumjo would moan silently to herself. She...... enjoys this kind of things.

There was once when a female student confessed to Keumjo.

"Miss Keumjo....I like ........" cutting of the student's sentence, Keumjo replied, "Shhhh I know. You like me? Come with me."

 

Keumjo wasn't shock. But she likes it. Keumjo brought that student to one of the alley in the school. Keumjo wanted to kiss the student, but.... that student told her that 

"Sorry.... Don't be mistaken... I only like you as a teacher, I admire you. I only admire you. Don't do this to me. I.... have a boyfriend."

Keumjo was embarassed. She demanded the student not to tell anyone what happened earlier. She gave her money. 

Now.... About Keumjo's family. Keumjo was from a rich family. She has loving parents and a loving little brother. Her brother was the most annoying one to Keumjo. He always mocks about Keumjo being homoual whenever Keumjo watches some lesbian movies. 

 

One fine day, Sojin was asked to film a scene of her back being shown. Sojin wanted to reject the offer at first, but she heards that they will give quite a huge amount of money so Sojin didn't hesitate and accepted the offer. Keumjo was like the head, in charge of the film. The film, was actually for her father's company product. 

"So umm, you are the one who is willing to do a scene of your back being shown?" Keumjo questioned Sojin.

"Errr.. Yes?" 

"Very well, may I have yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter