Lets start!

Let's play a love game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri was staring continuously at the man who was on the dance floor showing off his moves to the crowd fiercely–Girls grinding on him while the boys hooted. The younger kept taking shots repeatedly one after another making him completely drunk. "What is that bastard thinking–flirting and dancing with the girls like that" He frowned.

"Maknae If you keep eyeing him like that I'm afraid someone is gonna die here" The most eldest in the group sensed the younger sulking on the sofa. "It's his birthday let him enjoy"

"I could have hosted a better party for him" Seungri claimed still frowning. "In bed" His frown quickly changed into a smirk earning a laughter from the eldest.

"Who knew my maknae was this desperate" Top said.

"I'm not desperate just disappointed that my leader-shi missed the fun he could have had" He laughed.

"He's having fun I can tell that for sure"  The eldest ruffled the maknae's hair. "I gonna join the fun too" He too disappeared into the crowd.

Soon the party ended, Mostly everyone was wasted. The manager and the yg staff took the responsibility of dropping everyone safely. All the Bigbang members were dropped at Jiyong's house as it was the closest. 

"Well It looks like there is only three guest rooms and four of us" Taeyang said. "One of us has to share a room with Jiyong" 

"Isn't it obvious the maknaes gonna share the room with our leader so that means three guest rooms and three of us" Top smirked at seungri.

Everyone went to there respective rooms while seungri followed Jiyong toward his room. Seungri was extremely wasted while Jiyong was semi sober.

"Looks like you were having alot of fun" The maknae gave disgusted look as soon as they both enetered the room. "Flirting around and having girls grinding on you. You really like that don't you?"

"It's not like that Ri—"

"—Oh please hyung It's definitely like that. Did you see your face? you enjoyed it so much" Seungri said coldly, Well it was pretty obvious he was gonna react like that. "Shoving your upto someones , making them cry out your name, wanting them to beg for you. That's what you want right?" Jiyong was left shock with the way seungri talked to him.

"S-Seungri what are you talking about?" He tered as the maknae's tone send shiver down his spine.

"I'll make you cry my name, I'll make you beg for more" Seungri slowly walked towards the older who kept taking steps back. "I'll satisfy you, you " Jiyong was cornered by the wall while he kept thinking why the room wasn't big so he would escape his not-so-innocent-maknae. 

"S-Seungri..ri.. Are you out of your mind?" The leader tired to remain calm as his hands were pinned to the wall above his head. "Leave me!! You're drunk"

Before he knew it, Jiyong was forcefully pushed to the bed. "I sacrificed my hangouts with my friends and tried to party less as posible just for you because you told me to stop but look at you " Seungri said standing, his eyes scanning the boy who is laying helplessly on the bed shocked. "I have been noticing for the past couple of weeks that you have been flirting and hanging out with our stylist" Seungri bends down towards the older. "I'll make you regret every moment, my dear leader" He continues as he unbottons his leaders shirt. 

"I'm.. sorry" Jiyong tried to apologize. 

"Well your sorry's ain't gonna do any good to me" Seungri throws away Jiyong's expensive shirt and strips him from his pants and boxers discarding it as well, leaving the older fully . "I like seeing you like this more" The younger had a sheepish smile over his face. 

"I like seeing you too" Jiyong pulls his hand forward to remove his boyfriends clothes as well who in return slaps his hand away. 

"No today your not in control, so stay in your limits" A shocked and scared Jiyong retreats his hands back. The younger grabs his hand and ties it to the bed the amazing and unique styled bed board.

"Seungri, Don't you dare tie me!!—Uhh?!!?" Jiyong yells as he feels something cold forced against inside his . "What the did you put inside my ?" He demanded to know in an angry tone.

"you'll know soon baby" Suddenly the thing starts to vibrate rapidly.

"Ahhhhh a a fu-ing v-!?!" Jiyong curses under his moans. "Get it outttt" He wiggles. 

"Out? I am gonna put another one" Seungri laughs. He pushes another one inside, this one much deeper, maxing both the s. In return he earned a loud moan from the other. 

"Fuccccccck Stopp I-I caaaan't" The leader cried out begging to stop. "Seung—ri Pleaseeee Stoppp" He tries to wiggle again but in return the penetrates hitting his spot. "Whhhhhhhhaaaaa ttt ri.... Get it outttt" He moaned.

Seungri just backed away watching his boyfriend being ed by the . "Oh god Ji your making me hard too" He groaned.

"Theen g-get his bloodly vi...brator...outtt and f-k me...eeee" The other mangaed to speak as the hitted his postrate. Jiyong's length was starting to erect. "Ahhhh I'm gonna cummmm" 

"Not so soon" The younger smirks.

"Nooo n-not a bloodly c- ringgg" Jiyong tries to protest but the not-so-innocent maknae slips it on his leader's preventing the older to release. "L-Let me cuumm I'mmm gonnaaa d-die" He yells to be freed. 

"Sorry but you gotta wait babe" Seungri pulls out both the . "Your gonna make me first then I'll think" Jiyong flinches at the emptiness inside his hole. "The who begged to get the out is now begging to it back in? I knew you were a desperate " Seungri slapped Jiyongs face making the other winced at the action. 

"ri.." Jiyong uttered as tears dropped from the corner of his eyes. "ri.." He repeated as he stared at the youngers eyes it wasn't his cute and cuddly panda anymore but instead a agresstive and lustful dragon. Yes, seungri at this moment had taken the title of the dragon and the charismatic G- Dragon was the helpless panda.

"Don't think your puppy eyes will do you any good" Seungri once again slapped the other acrossed his face. The alcohol and the jealousy had fully intoxicated over the younger and he wasn;t in the mood to stop any time soon. 

Seungri took out a from the side drawer. "You always shoved this into my . Today I'll shove it in yours" Seungri in one go ed the toy fully inside his boyfriend. 

"uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Jiyong screamed loudly showing his pain.

"shhh The hyungs will wake up" The younger teasingly said as he started to in random direction, hitting his postrate over and over again. 

"ahhhh Seungri..uuhhh there ...harder... yes...there.." The older ordered while . "uuuhhhh ri please touch me and let me " 

"You haven't even been touched and your getting hard"  Seungri gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter