Once Again .

Once Again .

 

The scent piercing her nose was completely similar . lavender . she stretched her eyes open slowly adapting to the brightness . first thing was she examined around . it was an English vintage concept in front of her . a favourite concept she loved . the quilt , the wardrobe , the wallpaper . everything was . it was so neat and tidy .
definitely not her room . 
 
it was then she realized that she was lost . panicked stricken her as the doorknob cranked open . she was rooted in her position . a man entered the room , with a tray of breakfast . he was wearing a white v-neck tee , which exposed the masculine line on his upper chest , and a denim jeans . she adored it .
weird . 
 
the sudden contract in her belly caused her to yelp and clutched her stomach . the man hurriedly placed the tray on the side table and helped her settled down on the bed . he flashed a smile , more like a smirk . it was a y one , she thought .
 
even weird .
 
he touched her shoulder but she pulled back , with her eyes widened as if she had seen ghost.
 
" who are you .? where am I .?" she trembled .
 
the man chuckled , " I'm no harm . I brought you back since I found you fainted .?" it finally hit her head . he was right indeed  .
 
" now , I've made some porridge for your breakfast . it's going to be healthy for you and your baby ." she choked , " how'd you know .?" he pointed towards her bulging belly . she looked down and chuckled .
 
it's obvious indeed .
 
" a boy or a girl .?" 
 
"girl .." his eyes glued on the opposite in front of him .
 
She kept on stealing glances as she fed herself .
 
so similar . very likely . the way he smiled , the tone he used to speak , the way he moved . everything was similar .
 
" just asking , where's the father .?" he looked so curious to know .
 
" we divorced . he left for Japan ." she said , more like whispered . his fingers gently her black shoulder-length hair as he looked at her sympathetically . he then walked out of the room with the tray . the touch earlier had sent a chill down her spine . 
 
She was curious .
 
Therefore , she decided to stroll around the 3-floor building . 
She came across a study . 3 large shelves are filled with books and encyclopedias . He must be a bookworm , she thought , just like her . Her finger ran along the line of books and picked out a few of them .
"Biomedical Advanced", "A Doctor ..." , "Drugs". So he's studying medical , she assumed . The girl put back the books and continued exploring .
 
Out of expectation , she ended up in a room .
 
A room filled with her portraits and photos .
 
everywhere . 
 
she knew it was wrong . something was wrong .
 
she backed off , heading for the exit when she bumped slightly into the man . her eyes widened in fear . her heart thumps rapidly .
 she wanted to run away even though she knew she can't . she wanted to scream but no voice came out .
 
the man gripped her wrist gently . he looked directly into her eyes , staring down into the brown orbs . the stare was as if she recognized , even the perfume on him .
 
he was a psycho .? no , she never did thought of that . the pupils in his eyes told her that she knew this person well .
 
" who are you .?" she gathered courage to ask again . he gently pulled her towards him and all of a sudden placed his lips on hers . oh it felt so right . that kiss was even similar .
 
it was like fixing the missing puzzle piece .
 
" don't you remember .?" he cupped her jaws gently and kissed her again . they pulled off and she stared at the empty space ahead of her . the man enveloped the girl in his arms .
 
" i wouldn't kiss if I didn't recognize you ." he smiled faintly . 
 
then did she realized and knew .
 
" but , I thought - if you are -" she stuttered in a low voice . he gave her that anticipating look . she was confused . she squeezed he eyes shut and think hard and deep . 
 
it was a silent minute .
 
" Ho .. Howon .?" she received a relieved grin from him , " Howon .?" she repeated . 
 
The man nodded slightly and smiled , showing off his teeth .
 
" but I thought .. you .." she backed off slowly .
 
" I know . I'm back . and I didn't knew you were married .?" he raise his eyebrows and took a step towards her .
 
" arranged . he's an . but , Howon ..." her hand gently touched his cheek then ran through his hair. 
 
"I look different huh .? yeah , I had to undergo surgery because of the plane crash while flying to London , which went on news ," he murmured ,"... but , hey , I'm here now ." he opened his arm wide inviting her into his hug . without hesitant , she wrapped her arms around his body .
 
"Howon . Howon , I missed you so much . it had been 7 years ." she cried into his chest,drenching his top . he caressed her hair and kissed her head .
 
" I know . you don't know how much I went through ." he sniffed slightly . he pulled away and looked at her .
 
"neither do you ." He grabbed her small hands in his .
 
" can we ... start all over again .? I still love you . even though it had been 7 years ." he hoped .
 
" but ," she looked down ," I'm a mum now , Howon . I've a baby -"
 
" we can grow it and take care of it together . I can be a father . I'm capable of loving it like my own ." he ensured .
 
" but , this isn't your .." 
 
" I don't mind . I don't care . I can love it like it's mine . She needs a father too ." He tilted her chin upwards so as to meet her eyes . 
 
" I promise , I'll love her like how I love you ." he continued , leaving the girl speechless .
 
" I've been dying to be with you again since then .." he hugged then kissed her .
 
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 
so , yeah ... something that came across my mind ~
was it cheesy ..? haha .! it had been quite a long time i did this ,
just that i didn't have the confidence yet ><
 
Hope you guys enjoyed it ♥
 
 
Other oneshot fics -