Sequel: Reality

Sequel: Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hye Mi!", Myungsoo screamed as he chased after her. He managed to reach out to her and he pulled her tightly into a hug. "I'm sorry! Please don't leave me! I really ... "Before he gets to finish what he wanted to say, Hye Mi pushed him away. "It's too late.." she said with tears sliding down her cheeks. She turns around and started walking away into the darkness. "No! Please don't leave me!"Myungsoo screamed. No matter how long he ran, he couldn't catch up with her. He could only see her walking further away from him. 

"Myungsoo! Myungsoo!" Myungsoo shot up straight in bed, sweating heavily. He looked around in confusion. He saw Sunggyu and the rest of the members crowding around him, looking very worried. "Sunggyu hyung. What happened? Why am I here?" Myungsoo asked as he rubbed his eyes tiredly. He hasnt't been feeling well for the past few days and all he remembered that he was in the middle of recording when he started to feel dizzy. He couldn't remember what happened after that as darkness overtook him. "Are you feeling better? Why didn't you tell us that you had a fever? Did you have a nightmare again? Why are you not taking care of yourself? Did you know how worried all of us were when we heard you collapsed? Is it because-", all of the members started asking at once.

"Everyone! Slow down! I can't answer all of your questions at once!" Myungsoo said softly, with a hint of smile on his face, seeing his hyung so worried about him. "How could you still smile at this time! Do you know how shocked we were!" Dongwoo said as he slightly hit him on his arm. "I'm sorry for making all of you worried. It's just that I've been too busy these few days with all the schedules and dance practice. I will take better care of myself." Myungsoo said apologetically while rubbing the back of his neck. "Are you sure? Is it because of Hye Mi-", Woohyun immediately nudged Sungyeol, sending him a glare. The smile on Myungsoo's face faltered after hearing what Sungyeol said."What's wrong! Ever since the break up- Hmmfto"  Woohyun immediately shut Sungyeol up by placing his hands over his mouth. "Myungsoo! Get a good rest!" Woohyun said while dragging Sungyeol out of the room.

"Okay, guys. All of you go and get some rest for today! We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow! I'll take care of Myungsoo." Sunggyu said as he pushed all the members out of the door. They didn't even get a chance to protest and they were forced out of the room. Myungsoo chuckled seeing them all flustered by Sunggyu's action. Sighing, Sunggyu took a seat beside Myungsoo's bed. "Okay, now all of them have left, now talk." Sunggyu said as he looked at Myungsoo. "What are you talking about hyung? I'm fine." Myungsoo said as he looked at Sunggyu. It was rare to see Sunggyu so serious. "You wouldn't be able to get away with this today." Sunggyu said as he crossed his arms. "Is this how you should treat a patient?" Myungsoo joked as he laughed, looking everywhere except for Sunggyu. "Myungsoo, all of us are worried about you. We are not blind. We can see that ever since the break up between the both of you, you've been accepting schedules like a workaholic. You haven't been eating much and can't sleep a night without waking up from nightmares. Myungsoo-ya, please, at least talk to me about it. "

Tears started falling down from Myungsoo's cheeks. Sunggyu hugged him immediately, seeing how much Myungsoo had been suffering.He was also able to feel the heat radiating from his body because of his fever. It was the first time seeing him breakdown. Even on the day Hye Mi and Myungsoo broke up,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter