WHAT

The Curious Hyungs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Giggle

 

 

 

Another giggle.

 

 

 

Sunggyu's eye twitched, irritated by Sungjong's constant giggling like a highschool girl. "Can he stop giggling for once. I have already enough of Dongwoo's boisterous laugh. I don't need more headache."

"What's wrong with my laugh!? My laugh can cure people." Dongwoo pouted.

"More like giving me more headaches."

"Yah! Howonie~ Gyujiji is bullying me."

"Hamster stop bullying my dino."

"MWO HAMSTER?"

"GUYS Shhhhhh"

"Sorry"

Everyone quieted down after Myungsoo gave his infamous L's glare. Myungsoo quickly changed back and leaned closer to Sungyeol to get a better look at Sungjong (at the same time feeling Sungyeol's warmth). "Yeollie can you see it?" he asked.

Sungyeol shook his head, "No its too far away."

"Considering we are here in the kitchen peeking at Sungjong who is in the living room. OF COURSE ITS FAR. What do you think, you have super vision!?" Sunggyu complained and his eye twitched again whenhe felt someone (Dongwoo) touched his .

"Jang Dong Woo" Sunggyu gritted.

Woohyun let out an exasperated sigh, looking at the other members.

"Guys please. Get out of my kitchen and wait in the dining room. Right now." He put one hand on his hip and gave them a scary glare which rivaled Myungsoo's. Everyone then ran out of the kitchen and then sat in the dining room like the good kids they are. Woohyun shook his head and he still can see Sungjong in the living room, phone is still on his hand.

"YAH LEE SUNGJONG! GO TO THE DINING ANS STOP PLAYING WITH YOUR PHONE OR I'LL CONFISCATE YOUR PHONE."

Sungjong winced at Woohyun's loud voice. He can't understand how Sunggyu is not deaf when Woohyun's scream can break all the windows in this building. He grumbled and quickly texted something and sent it before Woohyun see it.

Sorry i have to go now :( Stepmother Nam is trying to kill me >.< brb! <3

Satisfied with the text, he slipped his phone into his pocket and went to the dining room. There he saw his other hyungs acting all innocent as if they didn't spied on Sungjong just now. Sungjong rolled his eyes. How obvious his hyungs can get. He took his seat and waiting not so patiently for dinner. His mood dampened as he has not receive any text from whose name shall not be revealed yet.

His hyungs weren't helping eithe, not when they are being lovey dovey. Myungyeol were being all cuddly and Hoya kept on making lame jokes that somewhat is funny to Dongwoo as he is laughing so loudly. Where as Sunggyu making googly eyes at Woohyun who was busy in the kitchen. Sungjong grumbled again.

BRRRTTT

He felt his phone vibrated and quickly checked. A big smile spread across his face.

Keke It's okay ^_^b Let's continue later <3 Do you want prince charming to come over and save his Jongderella? *wiggleseyebrows* -SKJ

Sungjong can't help but to let out a giggle. SKJ is co cute. The hyungs stop what they were doing. They silently observed the maknae typing so fast. Dongwoo who is beside Sungjong tried to peek but he can only see the SKJ since Woohyun came with the dinner.

'SKJ?' Dongwoo thought.

~Infinite's Chatroom~

Sungyeol added Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya and Myungsoo

Sunggyu: Yah Lee Sungyeol! Why did you made another group chat!? Is it not enought to have one only!

Hoya: Chill Grandpa. If you have not notice Sungjong is not in this group. You should open your eyes hyung...

Dongwoo: Kyakyakyakya

Sunggyu: MWO! Are you trying to pick a fight!? and Jang Dongwoo, how dare you to laugh at your hyung!

Woohyun: Hoaegi stop bullying my boyfriend! So what if he have small eyes? At least he can't cheat on me and I'm the only one he can see.

Hoya: Stop calling me Hoaegi first!

Sunggyu: --" Namu you're not helping...

Dongwoo: I thought you like it when i called you Hoaegi :o

Hoya: Only if it's you hyung

Dongwoo: Howonie <3

Woohyun: AWWW

Sunggyu: Ew

Myungsoo: GUYS CAN YOU PLEASE STOP TEXTING? MY YEOLLIE HAS SOMETHING TO TELL

Sungyeol: Thank you myung

Sungyeol: Anyway the reason I created this group is because...

Sunggyu: Please hurry up, my eyes can't stand the brightness of my screen

Hoya: Sad to be you

Sungyeol: EHEM as i was saying. The reason is because WE NEED TO FIND WHO IS THE PERSON SUNGJONG HAD BEEN TEXTING! I CAN'T STAND BEING STUCK IN THE DARK.

Hoya: As if we haven't tried

Woohyun: Now that you've said it. I can't stand all the giggling == and he EVEN CHANGED HIS LOCK. How dare he not tell us anything ever since he came back from Laws of the Jungle. Aigoo my poor heart.

Dongwoo: OO OOO OOO GUYS! I remembered something. I saw some bits of his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter