First Meet

Do I Like You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo open her eyes lazily. She turns right. Left.

"AAAAAAAAAA" she screams
Jihyo throw her pillows to the man who is sleeping peacefully beside her.
"Ah ah ya jihyo wae wae wae" he turns and holds jihyo's shoulder who is closing her eyes.
She opens her eyes slowly. "Oppa. You are seungri? Oppa is that you?" She asked blankly.

"Pabo" he suddenly hits jihyo's head.
"Ah ya you wanna die?" Jihyo rubs his head.
"Didn't i sleep downstair, on the coach last night....why am i here" she asked while closing her eyes to remember.

Seungri gives her a naughty smirk.
"You didn't remember what had happened....last night?" He leans closer towards jihyo and she moves backwards.
"Ya..ya..don't come any closer or i will kick you" jihyo threatened.
"Jihyo yaaa, both of us...last night....you don't remember?" Seungri still leans closer. Jihyo moves backwards. 1. 2. 3.
BAAMMM!!
Jihyo fall down from the bed and she screamed.
"YA LEE SEUNGRI. LET ME KILL YOUUU!!!" 

Seungri burst into laughters when he sees jihyo fall down.
"HHAHAHAHAHAH JIHYO YAA....im ss..sorr...yyy" he apologizes while laughing.
Seungri lends his hand to help jihyo but suddenly she pulls him and both of them fall on the floor.
"Aih jihyo i want to help you but you betrayed me instead :(" 
"You deserve it" jihyo crossed her arms.
Both of them laugh loudly seeing how childish they are.

"Jihyo, Seungri what are both of you doing on the floor....laughing like crazy. Are you okay?" Mrs.Song comes up when she heard noises in jihyo's room.

"I am okay" jihyo and seungri answered together and both of them end up laughing again.
Mrs.Song smiles and shakes her head.

"Song Ji Hyo, do you remember your promise to your appa last night?" Her eomma asked.
"What promise?" Jihyo asked when she finished laughing.
"Appa's bestriend's son....remember?" 
Jihyo tilted her head and hit her own head.
"Ah yes. I almost forgotten. When will I start working?" Jihyo asked.
"Today, Miss Song Ji Hyo" his appa appears and answered strictly.

Jihyo sighs.
"Today? Arasso arasso" jihyo rolled her eyes.
Seungri stands up and help jihyo too. Jihyo suddenly lost her balance and seungri catch her arms.
"Thankyou ahjusshi" jihyo grins.
Seungri winks in return.

In The Dining Room.

Song Family and Seungri are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter