Final

Together (Valentines Scenario)

tumblr_nm6m9pxE8Q1ttmzvoo1_500.jpg

Author POV

 

 The special day was finally here. That special day was Valentines Day. Lily was spending it watching television. All of a sudden her phone was ringing. Looking she saw it was her boyfriend, Sangbae, calling. “Hi.” Lily said gleefully answering the call. “Hey baby. I just wanted to know if Toy Story would be a good movie to bring.” He asked. “You know that’s my favorite movie. It’s perfect.” She cheered happily. “OK I should be there in a while. Love you.” “I love you more” She said before hanging up. Watching movies, eating snacks, and cuddled up with her boyfriend was all Lily needed. She didn’t like getting spoiled with expensive gifts. All she wanted is to spend time with Sangbae, especially since he’s been busy lately.

 

 After a few minutes, a knocking sound came from the door. Almost tripping over her blanket, she rushed to open the door. Once she opened it she gave Sangbae a tight hug. “Wow! Somebody’s happy to see me.” He chuckled. He gave her a peck on the lips and pulled a teddy bear from behind him. Lily squealed and hugged it. She’s always loved stuffed animals, so getting it from Sangbae was special to her. “Aww it’s so cute. I love it, thank you.” She thanked by giving him a kiss on the cheek. They went to the living room and sat on the couch. Lily noticed he bought her favorite snacks for them. She smiled, because she had never told him about her favorite snacks, but he listens very closely when she’s talking.

 

 After a while of eating snacks and talking, they were cuddling while watching Toy Story. Lily was focused on the movie until she felt her boyfriend staring at her. She looked up and a blush appeared on her cheeks. Sangbae was looking down at her smiling. She always looked adorable to him when she’s excited for something. Lily gave him a kiss and hugged him tighter. “I’m sorry we couldn’t do anything more fun today.” Sangbae said feeling bad. “Are you serious?” Lily said looking up surprised. “This was a perfect day. I finally got to spend time with you. You got my favorite things for us to enjoy together. This day couldn’t get any better.” Lily said sincerely. Sangbae grinned “I’m glad you enjoyed it.” He said relived. He gave her a sweet kiss and hugged her. “Sangbae?” “Yeah” “I love you” “I love you more.” Sangbae said and they both laughed. When the movie ended they were both cuddled together asleep, happy to have each other.